Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin to invest? - page 5. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 26, 2018, 05:01:29 AM
If you are afraid of investing, then you can choose to do a bounty mission, because you only need to spend your time, and you don't need too much money to invest to start making money!
That is true, investing in crypto market is always linked with risk and in some way with losing money, only bounty/ airdrops can offer you income without risking your money.
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 26, 2018, 04:51:47 AM
Hi! The crypto was always very interesting for me, but I just can’t decide where to invest.  Do you know any worthy coin?

Listen, what about your finances?
For me bitcoin is the best option for my investment because the market cap of bitcoin is the highest in the world. Although the price is very low these days but the future is very bright and I am sure in the near future the price will grow again and I will make huge profits. There are thousands of coins in the market but the best is only bitcoin.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 05:40:21 PM
Hyperlocal geo-fenced dapps are exactly what they sound like. These are standard dapps which can be executed in a given geo-location boundaries only. They are not valid outside a boundary. The blockchain taxi is a hyperlocal dapp which works within the city preset already during the dapp creation. Hyperlocal dapps are not validated by main blockchain. The hyperlocal dapps forks and merges like main blockchain for performance. In case of any conflict, the zone network is requested by hyperlocal nodes in the geo-fenced region to verify and resolve the situation. One hyperlocal dapp could fall in more than one zone. In such cases, the largest zone in terms of geo-physical area is referred for resolution. The smallest area could have optimized the performance but that would be a security issue. Such interventions by zones may incur cost of fees by winning node in zone for resolution.
The blockchain can grow at dynamic rate where each main or hyperlocal zone may add up to 10 megabytes to the TIM network during every block generation. Also there is the network state file for main network and each of the hyperlocal networks. The network state file is dynamic but of small size where a 1 kilo byte file can represent state of 10,000 zones.
The nodes in main network who want to add transactions for a zone would need to have all the zone files for previous block. The winning node adds current transactions, swarm defense signatures, network fork or merger points based on waiting transactions in current block for current zone, and awards for previous block. These details are verified by all other full-nodes or partial nodes for confirming the winner, and is an independently verifiable information sets.
The nodes in hyperlocal network who want to add transactions in hyperlocal dapp would need the main network state file and hyperlocal state file only. They don’t need hyperlocal zone files for previous block to add transactions, as any conflict will be referred to main network’s zone for resolution. Thus, the hyperlocal network would need to refresh themselves of 2 small files which would be less than a kilobyte, expectedly.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 25, 2018, 10:53:07 AM
ethereum, neo and cardano are some potentially good altcoins. this can be used as a purchase and investment because the coin still has high potential to get big profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
I recommend investing in Stellar, Cardano and IOTA. These are very promising altcoin. Stellar has impressive growth rates, I believe it will bring a lot of profit to investors by the end of this year. Cardano has a team of professional leaders, it has great extensibility. Caradano fixes many bugs on Ethereum. Lastly is IOTA, this is altcoin with advanced Tangle technology. For me, this is one of the most potential altcoins.
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 04:38:26 AM
Much depends not only on the project team, but also on its status in the market, marketing and community. I think this should also be paid attention, these are very important points when deciding to purchase a token.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 03:42:26 AM
perhaps you bought these coins already at their peak of growth and that's why you so sagged in the deposit. It was necessary to wait a little when the prices are corrected and only after that to buy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 25, 2018, 03:31:31 AM
I suggest you focus more on low value coin as of now for you to secure a large quantity of coins, look at the market now as I see for now it's a good time to buy but little by little the market is getting it's momentum. Just select a cheap coin but a greater potential that's basically the key.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 03:30:19 AM
If you are afraid of investing, then you can choose to do a bounty mission, because you only need to spend your time, and you don't need too much money to invest to start making money!
Activity: 280
July 25, 2018, 03:20:53 AM
In my opinion, you should invest in BCH or NEO, these are two pennies that will give you high profit in the future, maybe they will be one of the leading crypto market leader.

BCH still too expensive for me and maybe neo is a good choice for me because the price is not too expensive. and I think I can buy neo if the price can get down for a little or even get down too deep. but still, investing in bitcoin is the first choice for me because the bitcoin price can reach the highest price in the future so my investment will give a big return.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 12:57:43 AM
I have repeatedly said that it is necessary to invest in Refereum, now it has grown by 60 percent. I would also advise you to invest in Red Pulse.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 25, 2018, 12:20:16 AM
In my opinion, you should invest in BCH or NEO, these are two pennies that will give you high profit in the future, maybe they will be one of the leading crypto market leader.
Activity: 224
July 25, 2018, 12:16:55 AM
If you want to trade then my advice should be to use a good strategy for you to earn profits and be able to survive trading coins.
The strategy is that you must always monitor the price of Cryptocurrency in coin market cap, the goal is to choose coins that are cheap and you make a purchase of the coin.
After you have bought it, you have to wait for some time.
After the price of the coin rises, you can sell it at a high price. This is a good strategy to use to get a substantial profit.
Activity: 378
July 24, 2018, 10:26:55 PM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!
I think that bitcoin is the best choice to invest in at the moment, you can see that bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past few days and have broken many of the strong resistances, which shows As investors' confidence in the market is increasing, this will push up bitcoin prices in the near future.
Yes, of course Bitcoin is the best choice, Bitcoin is the king of all coins and is now the benchmark for all coins so the quality is no doubt, if you have the large capital I suggest investing in Ethereum also for the big profits in the future.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
July 24, 2018, 07:56:06 PM
I recommend investing in Ethereum, NEO and Monero. Ethereum is the most valuable altcoin, every day it has a large trading volume. I believe in the future Ethereum will grow strongly. NEO is known as the dragon of Asia, it has excellent technology, NEO also has faster transaction speed than Ethereum. Monero is altcoin of privacy, every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous, no third party can find out the user information. I believe in future Monero will be more popular.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 24, 2018, 07:33:21 PM
Top 3 coin that I recommend investing now is Bitcoin, Cardano and Monero. Bitcoin is the king of the market, many experts predict that in the future the price of Bitcoin will go to the moon. Cardano is a great potential altcoin, it has great extensibility, professional team. For me, Cardano is always worth investing. Monero is private, all transactions with this altcoin are completely anonymous. If the crypto market is controlled by the government, I believe Monero will grow strongly
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
July 24, 2018, 07:16:57 PM
Invest with bitcoin in a long term period then wait for the increase in price or you can invest with bitcoin and if the price will increase anytime sell it and earn a profit.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 24, 2018, 07:06:11 PM
Now is a good time to invest in crypto. Now that the market has started to recover, if we do not buy now, we will ignore the opportunity to make a profit. Many experts have predicted that the market will explode later this year. The top 5 altcoin that I recommend to invest is Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Cardano, and IOTA. I recommend buying and holding these altcoins until the end of the year.
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 24, 2018, 06:51:17 PM
For myself, I most earnestly is the BCH coin, this is the potential coin and is likely to give me the highest profit in the future.
Activity: 305
July 24, 2018, 06:37:21 PM
There are lots of coins to choose from, do your research and who knows. In the upcoming months and years with lots f coins to be launched its going to be a very competitive space with a lot of losers and a few winners.

Correct,  there are so many coins in the market that you can choose with. All you have to do is to check it out and invest. You can also invest with the upcoming coins if it is really a good coin that you can trust with.
Pages:
Jump to: