Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin to invest? - page 7. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 01:31:15 AM
now is good time to invest coin i think xrp,nem,aph to good time to buy now

I choose xrp and nem for now because the price is not too expensive for me. and I think if you want to buy the coin, you need to know how much your money in your account. and if you have a big balance like for example, you have 1 bitcoin, then you have a big list of the coin that you can buy but if you only have less than 0.1 btc, then maybe you can buy cheap coin because I am sure that the cheap coins can increase higher too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 01:05:04 AM
now is good time to invest coin i think xrp,nem,aph to good time to buy now
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 12:58:07 AM

You need to invest only in those cryptocurrencies that are backed by real activity that is claimed and used in its ecosystem, and it needs to find and analyze such projects, or to obtain from reliable sources, is one of the good platform Trade.io
For investment you need to search out which coin works best to get huge profit and which are best for less profits. We all like to pick those which are best for huge profit but we know further that these coins are highly valuable and we can not afford at its average rate, though it gives us opportunity to invest on low price at its low market. Besides these coins less valuable crypto coins are also profitable so we can start with them easily.
Activity: 2
July 21, 2018, 09:57:53 PM
Bitcoin is the most popular coin in the world so I think investing in bitcoin is not a bad idea.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 08:30:40 PM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!

You can invest on bitcoins today because the market price is currently dropping and it was guarantee for you to earn a huge amount of profit because the market is volatile.
Activity: 308
July 21, 2018, 07:57:01 PM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.

Good trading you guys!
You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing, so I think that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin. The market is showing a strong recovery of bitcoin in recent days, bitcoin is currently adjusted at $ 7300 and you should wait for bitcoin to $ 7000 to buy.
Activity: 294
July 21, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

Good trading you guys!
You can say that bitcoin prices in the past few days are very volatile but I think that at this point in order to minimize risk you should only trade bitcoin. You can see that the market is in a bear market for long periods of time, so the price of altcoin is always very volatile when bitcoin prices are adjusted and can go down very drastically. Therefore, I believe that at this time you should only trade bitcoin to reduce risk.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

Good trading you guys!
You can always choose something from coinmarketcap or something from other top coins on the market and better for you that they would have a big Trust among people to trade with an invest in.
Activity: 224
July 21, 2018, 07:10:39 AM
I think it's ETH, so you should invest in them, but it's important to keep them for a long time. Do not rush to sell them, do not worry when prices drop.
Activity: 2
July 21, 2018, 07:06:09 AM
Altcoin and bitcoin are two popular coin now, you can invest both of them if you want
Activity: 152
https://eloncity.io/
July 21, 2018, 06:28:39 AM
I think, that you can invest in some altcoins and ICOs. For example ElonCity. I think, that this project is interesting, cause it created to make electricity cheaper and accesible. This project is promoted by Krypical Group. They worked with four projects before. All of them are succesful, and I think, that this will be too.
Activity: 126
July 21, 2018, 06:04:19 AM
There are plenty of potential coins, but now you should buy BTC or ETH, or BCH, these are safe and high-risk coins for you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 05:50:51 AM
in trading takes the courage to take risks and you will learn from your experience, so now you should already know what you should do to avoid losses again, look for coins that have the potential to be able to provide profit
Activity: 266
July 21, 2018, 04:39:26 AM
When investing, you must definitely invest in your mind. Because there is a loss of money just because you have such profits as investment. I will ask you to invest in XRP and I will also do it.
Activity: 126
July 21, 2018, 02:43:41 AM
If you can't afford to lose your remaining money,
then go for the lesser risky strategy, scalping.

Scalping is a trading strategy geared toward attaining many profits on minor price changes. ...
Many small profits can easily compound into large gains if a strict exit strategy is used to
 prevent large losses.(Investopedia)
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
July 21, 2018, 02:35:31 AM
there are much coins in cryptomarket.if we want to choose it ,the think that we have to is make an observation about coin that we will choose.lean about it feature and advantages disadvantages.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
July 21, 2018, 02:32:02 AM
I think to look for a good coin for investment or trading then you should be able to analyze the movement of the coin so you will know which coin has a chance to get profit and I think not all coins have a favorable price
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 02:27:31 AM
For me its not depends on how good white paper or project, if you are trader you always consider dump coin instead of buying pump coin with good project. even bitcoin is pump and dump
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
July 21, 2018, 02:04:17 AM
Bitcoin is the best if you're into trading or investing and holding. What you need in trading is a asset that will be volatile but has the smallest risk of disappearing. An asset that already has value because of it's technology.
High volume, adoption, security, use cases, decentralization, limited supply are the main points to follow if you want crypto profits. Again Bitcoin comes first. There's a lot of people who search for these points in other crypto's, most of them in different ico's but the truth is most ico's and alts fail to provide security and real decentralization which in turn scare away high volume leaving them with no use cases. The ico succes rate was somewhere at 93% in June 2017 and got to 23% in November 2017. I don't know the 2018 numbers but with this bear market i would be amazed if the success rate was over 1%.
For most people who want to invest 100 bucks may seem that bitcoin is out of reach because they want to buy a "whole something" not a fraction of something. I guess that's how we're programmed to think.  

The brightest minds in the world are interested in bitcoin and are looking for solutions to develop even further this currency. Why would you invest or trade something else?
(i did not say gamble, we all know how gamble ends if you bet constantly on something that has a very low success rate like altcoins these days)
There are some basic rules that must be followed. Every trader must know the basic techniques and inputs that must be implemented during trading for better results. And one the most amazing is, buy bitcoin when price are low. Generally, when prices started downfall, people get worried and they start selling their coin for making some sure amount. But they have to hold and buy more at such time.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
July 21, 2018, 01:46:17 AM
almost coin are good. only you can do is check the price before buy coin.. buy at the cheapest price and wait to pump dont buy coin if the price is highly. you can see the price if the candlestick is in the upper level of exchanger...
Pages:
Jump to: