Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin to invest? - page 9. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 04:16:57 AM
At this time, i suggest you choose XRP and NEO. Price is good now, we can earn double in end of 2018
Long term and short term trading favors some cryptocurrencies and not all, Bitcoin and Ethereum works as long term while Altcoin and Litecoin works as short term. Now it is up to your desire and look at your savings if you are able enough to start long term then step forward and if not then start from lower steps which will make you able to go for higher currencies in future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 06:46:44 AM
Searching for a good coin is no easy task, but I believe hard work pays off.
This is the key for searching that good coin,
Know the purpose of the coin
Target Market
Team, this is very important because lately they've been many cases of ICO scams

The most important things are devs, whitepaper, road map and community. If any of this things isn't good then you shouldn't invest much money in that coin. That's the way i see it.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are better choices in this current market because I will say about the Bitcoin which has low value these days. However the value increased a little but still it is achievable and affordable for us which will be in our benefit if we do so. In this way we will be able to have large quantity of coins if we use small amount as compared to the average price of Bitcoin where we use more amount to buy coins.
Smart investors will learn to trust their instincts. If it looks like a risky investment, chances are he will leave the ICO. However, the hardest thing is to put yourself to success
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
July 18, 2018, 06:42:09 AM
If I think it is a bit complicated when it comes to trading and see altcoin as our investment. Currently most of the coin in the market capitalization already has a price pump. If we ever put in the top. We can sell it but make sure we take advantage of fluctuations to cut losses while the price is lower. If we want to invest in electronic money then choose Bitcoin or Ethereum because these two coins are safe for us, and I think they will increase it in the future future will come.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 06:39:38 AM
Interested in participating in an ICO?

Check out Quadrant's ICO now!

What is Quadrant?
Quadrant is a blockchain-based protocol that enables the access, creation, and distribution of data products and services with authenticity and provenance at its core. The data economy is similar to space; unmapped and chaotic. Quadrant serves as the blueprint that provides an organized system for the utilization of decentralized data.

Learn more about their Token Sale,
https://www.quadrantprotocol.com/
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 18, 2018, 04:55:00 AM
in this situations, I think bitcoin is the best coin that we can choose for the investment because I see that bitcoin trying to increase the price but you don't have to invest in bitcoin if you are not sure. you need to check what happens in the market so you can find out that investing in bitcoin is good enough for you. besides that, I am sure that there are more than 50 good coins to invest and you need to check one by one before you buy and make sure that you have enough money to buy more than 5 coins.
Activity: 294
July 17, 2018, 10:34:52 AM
You would have ask properly on trading, but all the same, if the price of your investment goes down,all you need is to be patient and not panic and sell off.you would made more money if you are yet sell off..
Altcoin is rated coin besides which Litecoin is another rated coin and highly recommended for short term trading and investment because these are less valuable coins which are very easy for trading and for near profit in short interval of time. Another type of investment is long term investment for which the whole world recommends the Bitcoin and Ethereum because of their high values per coin.
For investment we have to decide that to go for long term or short term because there are a lot of crypto coins in which some are favorable for short term while some for long term. Now the current market reflects that Bitcoin is best for long term and the right time to buy Bitcoin is now as it is in its low market. On the other hand short term is best with Altcoin and may be Litecoin.
i think for trading i only target profit and buy when the price is corrected. for the long term i definitely choose bitcoin and ethereum, while for the short term, many options from me and just waiting for the price of pump
In the long term, Bitcoin is not as profitable as in the short term, because fluctuations of 10% and until the end of the year, I think, it will not reach 10K.
I think we should not invest long term in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly falling from late 2017 to now. It has recovered to $ 6800 but I think bitcoin will not be able to sustain momentum and may continue to fall sharply in the near future. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices may fall to $ 4,000 by the end of 2018 and may even fall further.
Activity: 238
July 17, 2018, 10:25:07 AM
You would have ask properly on trading, but all the same, if the price of your investment goes down,all you need is to be patient and not panic and sell off.you would made more money if you are yet sell off..
Altcoin is rated coin besides which Litecoin is another rated coin and highly recommended for short term trading and investment because these are less valuable coins which are very easy for trading and for near profit in short interval of time. Another type of investment is long term investment for which the whole world recommends the Bitcoin and Ethereum because of their high values per coin.
For investment we have to decide that to go for long term or short term because there are a lot of crypto coins in which some are favorable for short term while some for long term. Now the current market reflects that Bitcoin is best for long term and the right time to buy Bitcoin is now as it is in its low market. On the other hand short term is best with Altcoin and may be Litecoin.
i think for trading i only target profit and buy when the price is corrected. for the long term i definitely choose bitcoin and ethereum, while for the short term, many options from me and just waiting for the price of pump
In the long term, Bitcoin is not as profitable as in the short term, because fluctuations of 10% and until the end of the year, I think, it will not reach 10K.
Activity: 308
July 17, 2018, 10:23:23 AM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!
I think that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin to reduce risk, the market in the past few days have been showing signs of recovery but in recent times are showing signs of slowing down. The trend is very strong. I think there is going to be big fluctuations in bitcoin pricing, so you should invest in bitcoin to avoid big fluctuations with bitcoin affecting altcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 10:17:07 AM
Activity: 630
July 17, 2018, 09:33:19 AM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Good trading you guys!
My strategy is to invest in NEO and hold in the long run. Because I think NEO will be the big altcoin and the strongest opponent of ETH. It is on the way to thriving and many investors have highly valued NEO in recent years. China has a lot of talent in information technology and this is good news for those who invest in NEO.

I also like NEO as I think that this is one of the best altcoins on the market. I am planning to hold it for 2 years at least as I think this crypto will be the gainer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 02:37:47 AM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
July 16, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

You need to invest only in those cryptocurrencies that are backed by real activity that is claimed and used in its ecosystem, and it needs to find and analyze such projects, or to obtain from reliable sources, is one of the good platform Trade.io
Activity: 448
July 16, 2018, 10:22:25 PM
Pick the coins that are that are making new records on its all time low. Check the top 100 if there is an altcoin like and if there's none, check again for the next 100. But don't stay too long with that altcoin because it is probably a shitcoin. Your goal is just to sell it when the bull run starts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
July 16, 2018, 08:33:18 PM
a lot of coin very good to be invested, XRP has the great to thrive in the future. I think you just need patience in investing, don't sell panic your coin

I don't think so that XRP is the best coin to invest. There are many people telling that XRP is centralized, XRP is being manipulated. So, I never stepped in to XRP since the beginning, there are many altcoins nowadays that are the best to invest in.
Activity: 597
July 16, 2018, 07:30:57 PM
You did not a loss actually, The market went down that's why Your coin's value downed too. Because TRON, CARDANO, Ripple are very good coin to invest. If the market goes up again then your loss will recover with profits. But the better is to avoid them and make a new trade with low price coin like Kick coin, MTC, NPXS etc. These coins are very good too.
Activity: 239
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 16, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

Good trading you guys!
I believe that at this time you should continue to keep bitcoin, can see that bitcoin price after falling to the $ 6000 level, the current point has recovered to the $ 6600 level and is still adjusting. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 7200 in the coming days so at this point you can buy altcoin to trade.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are good choices in this time because the market is recovering and these two coins are the safest investment option. Distribute funds to help you manage risk, always place stoploss and DCA points to prevent market fluctuations.
Activity: 78
July 16, 2018, 05:09:32 PM
I can suggest to you this project - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a  very interesting article, you should read it.  Smiley
Activity: 322
July 16, 2018, 01:30:49 PM
It depends on you on what coins do you want to invest for your long term or short term investments. For i dont like to ask in somebody about which coins i want to invest because if i lose i dont know why i lost unlike i study about that coins that if i lose atleast i know already.
Activity: 280
July 16, 2018, 05:21:34 AM
Yeah that’s why I used eth or btc as the metric for my success. I initially started out with a certain amount of eth and proceeded to lose 3/4 of the eth even though the dollar value was higher than where I started. I viewed this as a massive failure even though I was up in dollar terms. I eventually made up the trading losses by not trading, but holding coins long term.
Activity: 294
July 16, 2018, 01:12:08 PM

Good trading you guys!
I believe that at this time you should continue to keep bitcoin, can see that bitcoin price after falling to the $ 6000 level, the current point has recovered to the $ 6600 level and is still adjusting. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 7200 in the coming days so at this point you can buy altcoin to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: