Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin to invest? - page 6. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 05:06:10 PM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!
I think that bitcoin is the best choice to invest in at the moment, you can see that bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past few days and have broken many of the strong resistances, which shows As investors' confidence in the market is increasing, this will push up bitcoin prices in the near future.
Activity: 202
July 24, 2018, 05:02:39 PM
Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.

Good trading you guys!
At this point you can see that bitcoin prices are increasing, the market is recovering very strongly, then I believe you should only invest in bitcoin. It can be seen that the price of bitcoin has skyrocketed in recent days due to the fact that altcoin is being poured into bitcoin, which causes the price of altcoin to fall sharply, so you should just head off to bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 24, 2018, 04:20:28 PM
Invest in the top 20 coin right now (by market capitalization)
https://coinmarketcap.com/

take note: don't focus on one coin, divide your capital and
invest to multiple coins

generally I would like to make some adjustments, because not only on this resource can determine the ratings of coins. I would like to bring to your attention such a resource As Coinlib, where there are rare coins that are important for both investors and the market. As an example of ERT, GES, AMLT.
Good suggestion to take a look on coins in top 35 maybe not only 20, there are good coins, the other thing is what you wish to do with them, if you want to grab a big piece of cake it is better to take a look on the coins in the top 100, if you wish a small piece of cake, but stable it is better to take a look in top 15
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

Good trading you guys!
I believe that at this time of the market you should only invest in bitcoin, it can be seen that the price of bitcoin in the past few days has been steadily increasing, but the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing and no signs of recovery.  This shows that capital from altcoin is being poured on bitcoin, so we should invest in bitcoin at this point.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:34:39 PM
It is kinda tricky when it comes to trading and looking at the altcoin as your investment.  Currently majority of the coin on the market cap had their price pump already.ry choose long term or cheapest coins your investment. If want to invest one more time you should wait for one more month.
Activity: 219
July 24, 2018, 02:38:01 PM
If you want to invest in altcoin so at first, you need to analysis about altcoin market. If you no idea with altcoin market so you can lose your money. If you told you some cion list then you invest and lose your money then you blame me so at first make an idea about altcoin. You can check NEO, BCH, LTC, Waves, Ripple this coin is very good so you can check this coin and you can invest with this coin.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 24, 2018, 07:30:28 AM
If you want to invest in now, focus on investing ETH, this is a good coin for you to hold in the long run. I always choose ETH investment for long time.
Activity: 756
July 24, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

invest to multiple coins

generally I would like to make some adjustments, because not only on this resource can determine the ratings of coins. I would like to bring to your attention such a resource As Coinlib, where there are rare coins that are important for both investors and the market. As an example of ERT, GES, AMLT.
you gave examples of projects that very well collected funds from investors. As if the ico company was successful, but to date the team is silent and values These coins do not represent. Although it is possible that in the future these ideas will develop very actively.
Activity: 29
July 24, 2018, 07:19:14 AM
The best decision is to diversify your portfolio from top 10-20 coins on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
July 24, 2018, 07:14:56 AM
DIVX & GVT are amazing right now,

ICOs:
Gems
Gonetwork
Dadi

etc

list goes on but lots of good opportunitys rn!
These are great ICOs. Maybe you are a professional ICO investor, I also participate in 2 ICOs on your list is Gems and Gonetwork. I think that when completing the ICO, these coin will go to the big sites and raise prices because the community is interested in it too big. Hope it will bring more profit for investors, I will accompany it for a long time.

I dont know some of this project but recently I research this ico project and notice some attractived concept I convice to invest to gonetwork its look like a strong project for me and have a good fundamental hoping sooner or later it will boom in the market Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 07:04:58 AM

invest to multiple coins

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 05:08:04 AM

invest to multiple coins
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 04:10:15 AM
Try participating in an ICO now!

Check out BlockShipping!
Blockshipping is developing The Global Shared Container Platform (GSCP) that will enable a
 savings potential for the global container industry at the tune of USD 5.7 billion per year by
smarter handling of intermodal freight containers.

learn more about BlockShipping,
https://www.blockshipping.io/
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:29:13 AM
In this online market, there are so many coins to invest. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency market so analysis some coin price then you can invest in altcoin. I suggest some coin, you can check out this coin value and if you like to invest in this coin, you can invest in it. INV Token, this is a high price but now it very dumps so it is the best time to buy this coin. CJT, It is also very dumping so you can check this coin and you can buy this coin if you want to huge profit so you must buy this coin. Bob coin is perfect to invest now so all coin price check then makes a diction what should you do.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 02:52:41 AM
Before you trade you should do a survey and research on the coins you will buy.
For beginners make sure the coins you buy are coins that have the potential of good in the Cryptocurrency market.
I think you are also less precise in trading strategies.
Supposedly, you buy coins in a small amount first, if you succeed in making a profit from the coins that you buy a little then you can increase the amount.
Activity: 238
July 24, 2018, 02:40:05 AM
Hey, you definitely should invest in a great tech project, but before doing it, don't even listen to some you. DO your own research!
That's right, 3 TRON projects, Ripple and Cardano are good projects, nothing better than he should keep them. Your advice is useful, watch and make your decision, do not hear the rumors from others.

Read the materials yourself and take the courses, I think the rumors only FOMO and FUD
Activity: 271
July 24, 2018, 02:33:10 AM

Good trading you guys!
Mee too. I also invested in XRP, ADA since May and I was split 3 of my account. It is interesting because I still keep it and wait for the market to recover. I recommend keeping as I am because it is not advisable to sell when the value of the coin decreases
Activity: 952
July 24, 2018, 02:27:57 AM
Invest with the strongest one , no other than BTC. Remember this guys, money will start to flow first in BTC, then to be followed by ETH and other major coins. Next to ETH are ERC20 coins. You should also know when to hedge all to USDT to secure the value of your profit.
Activity: 154
July 24, 2018, 02:15:28 AM
I would advice you not to take any recommendations from anyone from this forum as regards which coins to invest in. You need to know how to make your research to select your investments carefully and choosing your strategy. Get knowledge first before investing into this market
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 01:52:26 AM
 I prefered  to invest you at bitcoin because I'm sure will have a great profit returned when bitcoin are recover to thier price,and I think is time to buy bitcoin when its lower the price and hold them for awhile until the price of bitcoin will recover,,and if you have  to like free investment you can join at  some bounty campaign
Pages:
Jump to: