Pages:
Author

Topic: what coins are best to buy now? - page 12. (Read 2008 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 21
May 24, 2018, 12:06:39 AM
If you visit coinmarketcap.com right now, you will see a lot of red marked tokens and altcoins, which mean almost all of it, specially on top 100 list got a lower value than other days. But the Skycoin ( SKY )  token make a good deal ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/skycoin/ ) $34.81 USD (44.69%) .  Think why and decide it on your own good folks.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 11:36:43 PM
I think IGNIS is the best coin to invest, but since IGNIS is not on the list, I choose TRON to invest, because TRON prices are now starting to rise
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 23, 2018, 06:13:44 PM
I think at the present time you should not buy into altcoin but wait for more signal of the market. Watch the coins in the top 20 to buy if there is a reversal signal because these coins always rebounded after the market plummeted. Absolutely not to sell if you are holding a coin because you are carrying a bait for a whale.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
May 23, 2018, 05:06:44 PM
Market is red at this time. The best is to wait a few days. Making a nice basket with less risk. I think trx and eos are two nice options. Besides, nano is very cheap. It may be better to wait to evaluate it anyway.
Activity: 197
May 23, 2018, 04:44:29 PM
if you look at the graph in coinmarketcap, for now almost all coin has decreased price, I think would be risky if buy coin now
remember the first rule of a successful trader - buy on the fall and sell on growth  Wink
really, if you buy coins at the time of this growth will give you a loss, or a long hold. because the price of the coin will fall back. because as we know crypto market conditions are never stable. but if you buy at a time when the coins are falling and choose the right coin with potential development, this will give you a big advantage. although there is a risk if the coins do not rise back. So from that we must always be careful in making investments.
Activity: 168
May 23, 2018, 03:09:31 PM
if you look at the graph in coinmarketcap, for now almost all coin has decreased price, I think would be risky if buy coin now
remember the first rule of a successful trader - buy on the fall and sell on growth  Wink
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 04:03:01 AM
I think from the list,  I will choose tron, eos, vechain, credits,  and I think I need to research more about that coins so I know what the latest news
from each coin and if I think it's worth to buy all of the coins, then maybe I will decide to buy later. Generally I bielive that IOST Is great. This coin have a good potential in the future. And you can buy it at low price now.
So it is a good choice if you want to invest there
May 23, 2018, 12:38:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
May 22, 2018, 02:56:13 PM
I would list down my favorites for you:
Bytecoin (BCN)
IOStoken (IOST)
Zilliqa (ZIL)

I am keeping eyes on these ones and investing at an interval after watching the market. ZIL especially rose significantly during the last two months and I am hoping for a similar pump in the near future.

For me now there is again some hole so investing in whole coins could just give income after not long time of holding, so those coins which you listed are also a good.
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
May 22, 2018, 10:19:45 AM
For now, I choose TRON for investment, because I think the current TRON price is suitable for long-term investment
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 22, 2018, 09:20:09 AM
You have listed quite interesting coins. Personally, I like EOS from all of your list. I think that it is still the most promising on the market. It seems to me that the pump is coming.
May 22, 2018, 08:19:30 AM
Bytecoin (BCN)
IOStoken (IOST)
Zilliqa (ZIL)

I am keeping eyes on these ones and investing at an interval after watching the market. ZIL especially rose significantly during the last two months and I am hoping for a similar pump in the near future.

yeah Zilliqa (ZIL) is nice coin , already give me x2  Cheesy still holding this coin , zil has a good future!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
May 21, 2018, 01:40:28 PM
Bytecoin (BCN)
IOStoken (IOST)
Zilliqa (ZIL)

I do not see the point of buying Bytecoin, otherwise agree. The other two coins are good enough. I'll add two coins: Ethereum and EOS. The latter will soon grow, so you need to buy it right now.
Activity: 59
May 21, 2018, 09:36:06 AM
I think VECHAN and TRX are two potential coin and will rise very quickly in the near future!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 06:11:17 AM
If I had some free funds to invest I'll by from the top 100-150 cmc list, those coins that are in the correction or have a bit of history on the graphs. Just analyze the trend and find the investing points.
May 21, 2018, 05:33:16 AM
Thanks, interesting list. Only it is unclear why you have a TheKey in your list, but there is no Neo, on the platform of which it was created. And why is there no BNB, also a good token. Or are you only interested in tokens with a low price? You can also look at the LCS token, maybe it will seem interesting to you. Projects tokensale still live.
still a lot of interesting and promising coins, if you notice my topic is dedicated to individual coins that will soon launch the launch of mainnet / testnet
Activity: 84
May 20, 2018, 08:34:48 PM
Thanks, interesting list. Only it is unclear why you have a TheKey in your list, but there is no Neo, on the platform of which it was created. And why is there no BNB, also a good token. Or are you only interested in tokens with a low price? You can also look at the LCS token, maybe it will seem interesting to you. Projects tokensale still live.
Activity: 280
May 20, 2018, 07:56:30 PM
It's always wise to follow the news about the project and invest before the big day or announcement, so you can make good profits by that way.
Activity: 196
May 20, 2018, 06:40:09 PM
You research makes sense, thank you for this article. I also follow VeChain that thet will release their Mainnet at the end of June. Also TRON and EOS can be bought and wait until their update.
Activity: 64
May 20, 2018, 04:52:50 PM
Market is less now. So the altcoin will gain a lot of in your investment. I give my opinion from your list of coins. I think Oyster, Theta, DADI, EOS are good coin. You can buy this coin. I think you will benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: