Pages:
Author

Topic: what coins are best to buy now? - page 14. (Read 2008 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 06:27:08 AM
Hey guys , in this topic I'll show you the coins should grow in price.
As we know the successful launch of Mainnet or Testnet pushes the price up.
The screen shows a list of coins for which Testnet and Mainnet are scheduled to start, date and total capitalization.
https://c.radikal.ru/c00/1805/9f/215b166d6651.jpg
Especially I want you to pay attention to coins with low capitalization, since they are easiest to make a lot of X's. Of course, this does not mean that you need to buy all these tokens, you need to carefully study what you are investing your money into. And remember about the bank management!
Now the market is on the correction and I think this is the ideal moment to buy coins that you liked.
What coins I bought: TRON, EOS, Ontology, Theta, VeChain, Aeternity.
Write your thoughts on this, it will be interesting to listen;)
P.S sry for my english
DASH
Any person, listing prospective altcoyins, will call this currency one of the first. Unlike many others, it uses not only its own algorithm (X11), it uses its own hashing scheme, servers for work and several services for anonymity. At the same time, the latter is much superior to the same function in bitcoins and is completely controlled by the user. If desired, you can make a payment bypassing one of the recommended services. This translation does not affect the translation, but the recipient will have an opportunity to know from whom the money came.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
May 14, 2018, 02:14:31 AM
I would prefer Bitcoin and Ethererum are best to buy currently. If you invest in these two coins will give more profit than you invest. But you have to hold it for long time then only it will be benefit. Otherwise it is not use in holding for long time. Now the price of both coins are in fluctuate not stable. Not increase very high and not decrease very low.
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 01:21:36 AM
I joined Twitter campaign and telegram campaign,, thanks sir
what ? xD
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 13, 2018, 10:14:15 PM
BlockChain Hotels https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/ Is a genuinely genius project in simplicity and business plan. A to be assembled hotel out of shipping containers is prefabricated in china and erected in short period of time in a very attractive location focusing on communal area and layout and ergonomice design/architecture getting the biggest bang out of your buck

What relation they have for this thread and your answer mate. I think this is reason you got the negative says with the different feedback mate. Here op shows the best optional coin to you to invest your fund on it.
If you goes with the cheap alts without potential then you will not get the return at all.
You have shared that time kind of ICO project only to us better we all ignore it.
Activity: 322
May 13, 2018, 08:55:14 PM
I joined Twitter campaign and telegram campaign,, thanks sir
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
May 13, 2018, 06:40:31 PM
The screen shows a list of coins for which Testnet and Mainnet are scheduled to start, date and total capitalization.

Especially I want you to pay attention to coins with low capitalization, since they are easiest to make a lot of X's. Of course, this does not mean that you need to buy all these tokens, you need to carefully study what you are investing your money into. And remember about the bank management!
Now the market is on the correction and I think this is the ideal moment to buy coins that you liked.
P.S sry for my english
Looking so good at the price of the list, I will choose TRON, because I think this coin has a very good innovation, but I will do the latest news research from the market first, then buy it later.
I choose EOS because in the long run it is a really good altcoin and has practical applications in life. EOS has had a very strong rally recently and now its value has dropped. This is an opportunity for investors to buy EOS for themselves at a fairly good price.
Activity: 210
May 13, 2018, 05:00:44 PM
BlockChain Hotels https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/ Is a genuinely genius project in simplicity and business plan. A to be assembled hotel out of shipping containers is prefabricated in china and erected in short period of time in a very attractive location focusing on communal area and layout and ergonomice design/architecture getting the biggest bang out of your buck

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 13, 2018, 12:52:38 AM
Good workout dude.  I ll go through the project details of every coin listed and analyze their background before investing into these coins. To be open I am not sure about mainet and Testnet moves that will impact the coins value grow once they are launched. Good to hear it anyway as everyone here expects every coin value's growth. Let's wait and watch the goods happen.
No coin is bip sure can have a good prospect. As you said that we must analyze everything from the various aspects that exist. Coin that has a chance is a coin that shows various important and reliable elements. Notice the various data that exist and we take the decision of the conclusions we make. Not always coin will be good and not always coin will be bad too. There will be a condition where a coin will increase and then there will be a condition where a coin will decrease.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
May 13, 2018, 12:17:24 AM

P.S sry for my english
Looking so good at the price of the list, I will choose TRON, because I think this coin has a very good innovation, but I will do the latest news research from the market first, then buy it later.
Activity: 140
May 12, 2018, 10:57:39 PM
I would add this project to any portfolio, what do you think? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3085831
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
May 12, 2018, 04:40:35 PM
Good workout dude.  I ll go through the project details of every coin listed and analyze their background before investing into these coins. To be open I am not sure about mainet and Testnet moves that will impact the coins value grow once they are launched. Good to hear it anyway as everyone here expects every coin value's growth. Let's wait and watch the goods happen.
Activity: 40
May 12, 2018, 04:28:41 PM
Interesting list, I have a couple of coins from this list. Credits immediately realized that a good project. I believe in this project and look forward to the growth of the coin
I also have some coin from this table. I wanted to remind you about the EOS, you need to keep on the wallet myetherwallet
for getting three airdrops one of which was already
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 12, 2018, 04:26:42 PM
Once I had interest on Engima ICO project but I missed to invest on it that time then after it have bought around 4k TRX on livecoin exchange mate but they does not grow for these days but volume seems increased little when comparing with the past 2 months.
After the recent dump yesterday now again value little cheaper mate.

My personal wishlist to buy the alts are: TRX, Oyster, NEM, IOTA, XLM and EOS. I believe these all have better potential and very cheap now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

Interesting list, I have a couple of coins from this list. Credits immediately realized that a good project. I believe in this project and look forward to the growth of the coin
Activity: 546
May 12, 2018, 04:03:34 PM
Dadi is more better to invest that Is a great project, looking at the cap is the smallest among all so it will moon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
May 12, 2018, 03:30:42 PM

P.S sry for my english

This is very useful table. Thank you. I will look into Oyster, it looks interesting. Also i like Aeternity. They seem to be quite successful up to this point and i hope they will continue to do great job
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
May 12, 2018, 12:06:34 PM
This is right time to buy Bitcoin because recently it was little dump in the market. If you invest know this will make big success in future I think it will forward in next week. Yesterday Wall Street adopt the Bitcoin so demands and supply is slowly increasing in the market.

Huh thats great man. Even you to came across this news, but small correction they have shows the interest on BTC acceptance not yet confirmed mate. Please do not go with the cheap altcoins which is not have potential go top in the marketplace.
I see little recoverable in the price chart after 800 USD we faced yesterday and before that day.

Next to BTC, please have some coins as a option to invest mate. I suggest you to go with Waves, NEO, NEM, EOS, IOTA and TRX. You can make decent profit with these coins too.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
May 12, 2018, 10:55:04 AM
This is right time to buy Bitcoin because recently it was little dump in the market. If you invest know this will make big success in future I think it will forward in next week. Yesterday Wall Street adopt the Bitcoin so demands and supply is slowly increasing in the market.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
May 12, 2018, 10:26:08 AM
I think you omitted two very good to observe coins. Pundix and Bytecoin. Over the past 90 days, these coins have been on fire.

You can check up the performance here https://www.worldcoinindex.com/trending/overview.

Activity: 589
Merit: 102
May 12, 2018, 10:23:15 AM
If I'm interested in oyster, since the first launch until now has experienced a fantastic price increase.And I think it can still grow again.
the development of oysters is very good and now the price is still low so there are still many opportunities to be able to increase again. and it is a good choice if you want to invest there, because i have a bad past when selling prl for a cheap price.
Pages:
Jump to: