Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 63. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 01:27:27 AM
If you are talking about good altcoins: look at Arcblock and Helbiz. They are really worth and still with a good sale... And if you want to know some good ICOs - look at Cardstack, Essentia, XYO and Orvium, ASURA
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 01:19:19 AM
Do you have any coin suggestions?

I stick to my attitudes ethereum and bitcoin even though only some of the parts we collect will be many and always I save for the next year for the sake of my economic fluency.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 01:13:13 AM
What you choose now is a good time. Because all Altcoins are cheap. If I had to recommend a coin, I would choose Ethereum because the future growth potential of ETH is huge.
Activity: 95
May 13, 2018, 10:26:14 PM
I think you should hold the Factom. While Blockchain Bitcoin is a backup copy of currency transactions, Factom is designed to store any kind of data. This makes Factom an ideal platform for a wide variety of life applications, including financial systems, mortgages, banking, auditing profiles, medical records, voting systems, legal applications, property ownership, retail, huge portfolios like movies, historical documents and much more.
Activity: 169
May 13, 2018, 11:06:11 PM
 suggest you to buy Waves. its because the price of this will increasing this year to next year!! if you want to know just go to market or trade market !! find it  what coint are realy inresting on you!!
Activity: 77
May 13, 2018, 10:58:32 PM
I recommend to buy ETH. What makes Ethereum different is technology, not pre-coding. Ethereum coin is called "Ether" and, like Bitcoin, Ethereum can be bought / sold, and used by investors to call for investment in the ICO. I strongly beleive that ETH will be the best coin.
Activity: 148
May 13, 2018, 10:48:58 PM
A small portion of your digital portfolio (around 10%) can be invested in low-value banknotes that you think may have great development. For example, TAAS currency, ICN currency, PAY currency, GNO currency and so on. However, these currency risks are greater, so be careful about choosing.
Activity: 7
May 13, 2018, 10:47:29 PM
Personally I’m bullish on ACAT (Alphacat) on KuCoin. I’ve said this a couple times now, but big sleeper coin if you’re looking to get early entry on a low cap coin with a solid (and active) dev team. The have a good roadmap to introduce AI trading and a handful of patents already on this subject matter.

https://www.alphacat.io/

Just hit KuCoin this year and still in the accumulation phase at 80-200+ sats in my opinion. 20M market cap leaves a lot of room for growth. Expect we’ll see this discussed more and more in 2018 especially since AI is front and center right now.

Activity: 75
May 13, 2018, 10:37:08 PM
The current market is very unstable, but the currency price is relatively low, so you unfortunately buy some Bitcoin or Ethereum at this time, I think that investing in these two kinds of tokens, you will gain more in the future, and invest in them. The risk is much smaller than other tokens.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 10:34:30 PM
Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, NEM, IOTA, etc. There is a lot of room for growth. The proportion of these “cottage coins” in your digital asset portfolio Should be 30% to 40%. Their prospects may still be good, but they are more volatile than Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
May 12, 2018, 03:42:23 AM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (currently sponsoring 329 Orphans monthly!)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

630+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 140
May 12, 2018, 03:03:23 AM
Kon Token 99% sure that the project will shoot and the team will do everything possible! The idea is in demand and there is much to strive for! https://konios.com/
Activity: 37
May 12, 2018, 03:01:15 AM

I have a lot of coin advice for you, if you want big profits, buy this coin, among them are:
1. ripple
2. stellar
3. dimcoin
4. cardano
5. nem
6. storiqa
if you buy some coins above, you will be able to profit many times
Wow, there are a lot choice to choose
Activity: 98
May 12, 2018, 02:57:49 AM
Theres a lot of coins in the market,you will find those good investments thru researching start reading how these coins works,so that you will find those useful coins,i suggest go for the long term hold,check all the possible factors in each projects/coins so that you can avoid shitcoins in the market that will only waste your time and effort.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 10, 2018, 01:51:57 PM
According to the fundamental analysis, I liked two new coins: ren and holo. Both coins represent platforms, which usually collect several billion. And they have very strong teams
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 01:51:29 PM
If you are thinking about where you still invest some money, I think that my answer will be obvious, the VOLT project, looks very promising today, just take a little time to see what this project offers today.
Activity: 167
May 10, 2018, 01:49:29 PM
For a short term, I would advise you to buy eth and hold the coins for a few months.  I think this is the best option.
Activity: 156
May 10, 2018, 01:46:44 PM
Go for NEO, TAU, TRX and LTC. These coins would be great and their price are surely going to increase. These coins have fabulous projects and they are handling it very well. I would suggest to invest in these coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 01:37:14 PM
You can invest in Ripple. It is an open source digital payment network which is also used by banks such as the bank of Tokyo. Call it the ripple effect, Ripple’s cryptocurrency, XRP has risen a lot as well.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
May 10, 2018, 01:29:50 PM
You can see this days altcoins and btc prices are down. This is a good times to buy valuble coin. I think following coins are best to invest now.
Daneel
Iost
Eth
Xmr
Ltc
Etc
Waves
Amlt
Pages:
Jump to: