Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 65. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 08:08:22 AM
I think Coins worth buying now are Bitcoin, Litecoin, and  Ethereum. These coins are proven that they will bring you a better one for you if you will use this in your trade. And the price is now low and it is an advantage for you to buy now you will get more money that has increased.

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 05:43:47 PM
for coin advice I have a view that XLM can be an option for you if you want to invest in a coin that really is trusted,
but of course there are other coin options such as BTW and UTNP in my opinion both coins are building their foundation so once it's done I'm sure the price will soar, I choose the third coin is not meant to advertise Wink
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 05:39:05 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
I think it is between bitcoin and etherium because if you can see they have the higherst price in tge market so it means that many people are using it because there are saying that the higher the demand is the higher the supply so if you look closely i think that is the reason why bitcoin has the most higer price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
May 03, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

I advise you for three choices, namely ethereum, NEO, and IOTA. Ethereum is the main choice for me because it has high stability and good development after correction. NEO becomes second because it has potential to produce and is suitable also for long-term investment. The development of IOTA is quite good and becomes the third choice for investment.
I would add EOS and ADA to this list. These are promising coins and soon they should increase their capitalization.
Activity: 150
May 02, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

I advise you for three choices, namely ethereum, NEO, and IOTA. Ethereum is the main choice for me because it has high stability and good development after correction. NEO becomes second because it has potential to produce and is suitable also for long-term investment. The development of IOTA is quite good and becomes the third choice for investment.
Activity: 12
May 02, 2018, 07:44:39 PM
lsk. ok guys
Activity: 63
May 02, 2018, 07:43:48 PM
Coins are worth buying now is RDD, because the RDD price is cheap and the price is quite stable, investment in RDD can give us profit 2 days.
There is a reason why you are red. RDD is not a coin that is worth buying now. RDD was pumped by John and his crew, there is no real profit in that one. Invest in Ethereum instead.
Activity: 140
May 02, 2018, 07:42:23 PM
I would say that you can't go far wrong investing in any of the top market cap coins right now, as they have all fallen in value and can be bought at bargain basement prices. ETH has fallen significantly and is currently at a very attractive price.

If I was to mention just one, it would be Oyster (PRL) as I can really see it taking off once they launch their tech, and on April 6th they are taking a snapshot and airdropping their secondary coin (SHL) on a 1/1 basis, so for each PRL you hold in your wallet you will get one SHL. The price has already inflated a bit though in anticipation.

It is all speculation though, you have to do your homework before investing in anything and be prepared for the worst, as the market is still not in great shape at the moment.

I agree. Ethereum is beginning to gain its value back once again, so before it achieves it's max price point, it's better to invest in it now, especially since the coin is going up. It's a good time to invest because you won't have to wait for a long time to get a profit as compared to buying coins when it's at its lowest point because although you would surely have profit, you would have to wait for a long time before that profit can be realized.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 07:38:19 PM
Ethereum, as the current price of Eth will again stabilize again.

You can survive a few months you will get many benefits, because the two coins still have a very enjoyable journey. If you want to get more profit, because for me ethereum and bitcoin is very promising for everyone, because the price of these two coins is currently very cheap compared to the previous month
Activity: 17
May 02, 2018, 10:12:10 AM
I saw this one Russian coin called SIBCoin that focuses on user privacy and untraceable transactions. They have great tech so you can look into this coin.
Activity: 70
May 02, 2018, 09:30:03 AM
Coins are worth buying now is RDD, because the RDD price is cheap and the price is quite stable, investment in RDD can give us profit 2 days.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
May 01, 2018, 01:20:29 PM
I would suggest Ripple, NEO, ETH, and also Bitcoin as well. Those four coins are the potential coins in the market althoug there are still some which are also potential but those four are the best for me to invest in. The prices now are low and it is an advantage for you to buy it now so that you will have a larger profit when its price already increased.
Activity: 112
May 01, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

I still believe bitcoin and ethereum are still the best coin invest for now because both coin are rising.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 01, 2018, 12:28:17 PM
the coin worth buying now is CGC, because the coin is still unstable and I'm sure the price will increase.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
May 01, 2018, 12:20:02 PM
All these people just advertise to you coins that they holding  Grin Make own research. I recommend pay attention to projects for blockchain infrastructures and second layers protocols for blockchains.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 12:14:43 PM
The coin that worth invest now is mostly Eth as Eth is now start to known by more and more people and it is cheaper than Bitcoin, so it good to invest in Eth, but if you have excess, then invest in other altcoins also.
Activity: 253
May 01, 2018, 12:06:44 PM
Opportunities arise and pass with enormous speed, attentive eyes and a deep search is essential to place your trust in a crypto, due to some statistics I believe in the success of some of them.
Litecoin
Monero
Neo
Cardano
Ripple
Iota
Bitcoin cash
Activity: 70
May 01, 2018, 12:02:22 PM
Right now when the market is down I would suggest to invest in bitcoin and ethereum because these are the strongest coins
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 01, 2018, 11:54:19 AM
The current market has fallen sharply, the price of all cryptocurrency is still quite low, if we want to make a profit then buy altcoin now. We should have the valuable and potential altcoin in the top 30 coinmarketcap. It is best to invest long term in Bitcoin and Ethereum. In addition, some altcoin that I support Monero, NEO, Litecoin and Cardano, I believe in the next few years, these altcoin will grow strongly and have a very high price.
Activity: 598
May 01, 2018, 10:06:36 AM
Bitcoin and ETH will do but these coins are quite expensive if crypto price matters to you. But if you are into altcoins that are cheap yet very promising to grow in the future, try to consider researching about these alt coins that i have invested: babb, signal, snovio, clout, and wepower.
Ethereum and Bitcoin are good to buy right now although their price is quite expensive but they gave you a significant profit in the future because of high potential in the market to grow 10x of your profit by the year 2020 eth and btc will reach the highest price.
Pages:
Jump to: