Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 67. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 23, 2018, 11:45:47 PM
The best coins to worth buying right now? Of course, it will be always changing every time because the market analysis will be also changing. It will also depend on the strategy of each investor to invest in which coin.
However, I myself suggest you do your own research and analysis. Our references to the coins are only to be part of your considerations.
In my opinion, It will also depend on the amount of the money you will invest. If you have the huge amount, it is better to invest in at least 2 coins. I may prefer Ethereum, LTC, EOS, or NEO. They are good coins with a good percentage of the price rising.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
April 23, 2018, 11:04:51 PM
most altcoins will pump really soon.May and June will Be great for cryptocurrency.if you want some coins that have good news upcoming,here's my list :
1-COSS - fiat exchange will Be added on 30th April
2-paydfair - platform release on 30th April
3-spectiv - trading Below ico price and getting some attention now .
make also your own research Before investing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 03:51:49 PM
Bulleon ​(BLN) - Long Term ​- $0.41

Fundamental: ​ It ​is an exchange platform. Universal Digital asset Sphere to provide end users with the everyday digital asset related services from a single place.BLN is a shareholder’s certificate with voting rights and the right to receive dividends from Bulleon’s operating income. Implementing cold storage system and also use biometric and 2FA to protect funds and account. A system people need. Debit card and ability to convert BLN and other cryptos to fiat by web or the mobile app. Cloud Mining available. Dividends will be sent to those addresses whose BLN token ownership will be proved by blockchain snapshot. Tokens have a strong use. Only concern may be number of team info but they have FIVE STRONG advisors and will be expanding team and advisors

Psychological: Total supply is very appealing. Exchanges have great interests. This is currently under the radar so immediate exposure will make people interested because they missed out. Has most of the perks people want. Has a bullish name  Grin
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 03:51:42 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
I prefer you to buy ETH or BTC is now. Because crypto market value increase in these past months more & more.
Activity: 252
April 23, 2018, 03:49:42 PM
i prefer to buy neo at the lowest value we are able to get NEO coin u can check the daily dip value and try to grab it as many neo u can
Activity: 35
April 23, 2018, 03:45:41 PM
I would choose ethereum and bitcoin, 60% eth and 40% bitcoin with your capital
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 03:27:26 PM
my first suggestion is bitcoin, it will reach $20,000 maybe we can see in december but if you don't like bitcoin, I suggest potential altcoins the ethereum and aion, ethereum is good for long term some says ethereum will hit $2,000 and aion seems promising to me it will reach $10 again I believe their projects.

I'm not agree with you, so the price of Bitcoin is very high and it takes maybe months to wait for 2x, other than that, it's not good days for Bitcoin at this moment, because it can not break 9000 resistance during 2 days, and I think that it is very likely to fall again. If you want to get any coin or token, you should expect the market recover again.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 03:03:28 PM
my first suggestion is bitcoin, it will reach $20,000 maybe we can see in december but if you don't like bitcoin, I suggest potential altcoins the ethereum and aion, ethereum is good for long term some says ethereum will hit $2,000 and aion seems promising to me it will reach $10 again I believe their projects.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 02:48:21 PM
According to me presently we can buy the Altcoins like ETH, IOTA, NEO, ICX, ADA, XRP are strong coins and getting them in cheaper price are added advantage for returns.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 02:43:22 PM
I think now you should buy an Ethereum is 100% option at the end of the year. Meanwhile, making a good showing Ripple which shows a jump to +
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 02:42:07 PM
I don’t recommend to buy any coin now. You know the market position is not good for invest. The coin price is just increasing, no one know when it will come back its right position. Or its just fluctuation of coin. If you notice, you don’t find any coin what are not moving, so it will difficult to identify the best  coin for investment. It will be better invest on other sector what has less possibility of lose or by your great effort you can recover the loss. Than when you see the market position is good for investment than you can invest from these sector. So you must invest on the short term project. 
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Team Saturn
April 23, 2018, 08:18:24 AM
I suggest looking into Saturn Network! Multi blockchain decentralized trading. Invest today and you will receive airdrops everytime we scale into new blockchains. EthereumClassic and Callisto are already on the roadmap.

https://saturn.network
Activity: 168
April 23, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
Do you have any coin suggestions?

CARDANO, the price of this coin is only .2usd and its rank 7th of cryptocurrency.
if you buy this coin hold it... wait for the bigger price to unfold in the future..
Activity: 126
April 23, 2018, 07:04:15 AM
Btc eos qtum xrp eth these are good. Btc and eth temporarily sit in the first two chairs, or there are two brushes eos as a rising star, a few days ago broke the eos team raised 600,000 eth news, is trying to do things in place. The xrp plate is large, marketing is not as good as eos, and xrp is courteous to the star xlm. Qtum is tepid, followed by the boss, only a dozen days ago on the currency sudt traded right, up has been wave.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
April 23, 2018, 07:02:58 AM
There are a lot coins worth buying now, becuase situation on the market is really good, I recommend to you Waves or NEO.
Activity: 196
April 23, 2018, 06:57:49 AM
I advise EOS.  this crypto currency has risen very well lately, I think it will grow further.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 06:46:25 AM
Currently i recommend to buy NEO. Many have suggested to me that NEO is the best coin to buy if want to add portfolio, so i suggested to you for buys NEO. I buy NEO as much as $200 and i will hold it for 1 year.
Activity: 140
April 23, 2018, 06:39:33 AM
I can recommend you Nagricoin. My researches on this project show that its activity has began long ago before ICO that is a great plus and some guarantee that they really work on their product. Ready-made product -orhganic fertilizer is one more advantage. Investing in real agriculture sector will bring a great profit on the long run

In selecting what coin to invest, we should be vigilant because each cryptocurrency has its owns  pros and cons. Identify cryptocurrencies that will survive  in the Long term, it might be high today and then you wake up the next day to find it dying. In my own research Bitcoin is the best coins to invest because of its huge growth, and these have performed incredibly well.

Activity: 196
April 22, 2018, 04:17:01 AM
Everyone decides for himself what coins are better . But I am investing in Etherium, I think it will cost much more than now
Activity: 120
April 22, 2018, 04:12:11 AM
According to the current market conditions, Bitcoin and Ethereum are about to rise, so I think you can choose to buy some bitcoins and Ethereum. The risk of these two kinds of currency investment is relatively small, and the current price is low. A very good choice.
Pages:
Jump to: