Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 69. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 04:44:56 AM
XRP will be the most beneficial one I think! Because has secured the support of more than 100 banks around the world. It provides a blockchain resource which allows banks to transfer value from one party to the other using a seamless, global network.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 04:24:56 AM
For me the best coins underrated are Eos,Iota,Ada and Trf
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
April 18, 2018, 01:55:13 PM
Generally, everything is at really good prices right now, so you really can't go wrong (unless you just randomly choose one without any research).

If you are looking for the huge gains, it is typically projects that have active development or a milestone coming up that shoot highest during a bull run.
What this means is that you should look for a coin that has more than just a whitepaper or mvo, preferably one that has a beta product.
Look at their roadmap, go to their telegram and see if there is a big annoucement or development milestone they will hit in the next month or so.

Those will be the types of coins that will shoot astronomically in price.
The reason I say that you should look at their roadmap for things in the next month or so is because the market is totally ready for another bull run.
We are ready for it, now it just takes some large investors to kick it off.
That can happen any time from now until next month because april and may are very active months for large scale crypto conferences were partnerships and deals are made.

Well, I guess in the end you just want someone to suggest a specific coin, so here is my suggestion lol:

ICON
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 01:49:07 PM
 in my opinion, the best coins at the moment will be etherium pandix bitcoin and of course I really like the utrast.
Activity: 129
April 18, 2018, 01:44:42 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
MY opinion these coins (NEM, RIPPLE, NEO & IOTA)
Activity: 420
April 17, 2018, 03:10:17 PM
The coins are worth to buy now is bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and indigen.
These coins are proven that they will brings a better income for you if you will use this in your trading. The altcoins that was mentioned before has good value once you convert it into peso.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
April 16, 2018, 10:58:52 PM
Nowadays I am focusing on buying bounty coins as well as small small part of bitcoin as well because I have noticed many bounty coins has been dropped drastically and I am hoping they will rise again and I will book good profit on them. Currently I am focusing on buying Aeron, B2B, DeepOnion, Pext, Pareto and Bax.

I think the coins that worth buying now is ethereum and bitcoin because this two is always profitable to all especially bitcoin. If you cannot afford to buy bitcoin then buy ethereum, i suggest dont waste time in other coin if your not sure about it, its better if you just trust in have potential coin only, just what i did now. Also it can help you to find a good coin by trying the good to best coin, and since no one can know what might happen its better to be prepared and accept it.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 16, 2018, 10:46:46 PM
Nowadays I am focusing on buying bounty coins as well as small small part of bitcoin as well because I have noticed many bounty coins has been dropped drastically and I am hoping they will rise again and I will book good profit on them. Currently I am focusing on buying Aeron, B2B, DeepOnion, Pext, Pareto and Bax.
Activity: 124
April 16, 2018, 01:54:55 PM
I think these coins

ETH

NEO

IOTA

litecoin
Activity: 129
April 16, 2018, 01:49:25 PM
I believe ETH and NEO because it's most powerful and huge community.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
April 16, 2018, 01:47:38 PM
I would advise you to pay attention to inexpensive, but promising and not sufficiently priced coins. For example: Cordano, TRON, VeChain, Verge, ICON and others. These coins are a good choice for buying them and storing them for the long term. They have every chance to show a significant price increase in the development process. Study them in detail, they have a great growth potential.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
April 16, 2018, 10:13:04 AM
I think, what should and most of all is bitcoin. and you can buy another one too which you think is good. for me eth is nice to invest, waves too, and other coins like ripple, litecoin, etc
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 16, 2018, 10:06:21 AM
I would say that if you want to invest on the cryptocurrencies that are well-crowdfunded, then Ethereum and Litecoin is the right altcoin for you. The crowdfunding on these cryptocurrencies are quite high when compared to any existing altcoin. But there are a lot of ICOs out there that offers tokens and altcoins with promising projects powered by a very good team and a lot of them are still cheap at this point. I suggest you seize this opportunity.
Activity: 62
April 16, 2018, 10:06:00 AM
Deedcoin and Cardstack
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
April 16, 2018, 09:56:14 AM
I investet a lot of my money in privacy coins. I think these coins will be very needed in future when the gouverments and countrysare starting to bann and regulate cryptocurrencies. So all those coins will be muc valuable in future. I have deeponion, verge spectrecoin and pivx. From pivx i have a masternode. ANd i think in future it will be much more valuable. SO save you some privacy coins, they will be needed and have a real use case for people who sell and buy stuff on the internet.
Activity: 168
April 16, 2018, 09:46:06 AM
In my opinion, it is not worth buying a Ripple coin as it is now in such an uncertain state that it is not clear what will happen to it later on.
Activity: 102
April 16, 2018, 09:01:54 AM
For me, one of the best altcoins to invest in 2018 is Neo. It has the potential to reach Ethereum's marketcap, and if you had the chance to pick Ethereum up at $150, you would have backed up the truck right? Neo could end up being the same situation. Yes, it's not going to be the biggest gainer of 2018 (like it was in 2017), but we're looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Activity: 102
April 16, 2018, 08:59:42 AM
You can invest in Ripple. It is an open source digital payment network which is also used by banks such as the bank of Tokyo. Call it the ripple effect, Ripple’s cryptocurrency, XRP has risen a lot as well. The network is extremely fast and payments in XRP take 4 seconds.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
April 14, 2018, 06:01:27 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 224
April 13, 2018, 10:15:56 PM

There are many coins in coin market cap some coins are based on some solid projects which have great practical utility in life and have brought revolution in crypto world whereas there also exists many shit coins which are overpriced.I have very carefully researched on my crypto basket coins.my crypto portfolio comprise of
BTC,ETH,NEO,ADA,XLM,EOS.
The coins which is more useful means some technical advancement over previous coins can give good returns in long run but for short term ethereum, btc, bitcoin gold would be beneficial but they are expensive. Market is unfavourable for cryptocurrency so pls research before investment
Pages:
Jump to: