Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins do you like besides Ethereum? - page 44. (Read 8243 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I’ve heard many positive feedbacks about NagriCoin. I can say that this project is really worth to invest. First of all has a ready-made product -organic fertilizers and consequently works in a real agricultural sector. These fertilizers were tested during 7 year before ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEMUX
I like the  coin of the new blockchain (Quarkchain, Fusion). Since these coins can give maximum profit to investors in the long term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I like the Cardano cryptocurrency. The developers claim that Cardano is a new decentralized platform created to create a decentralized economy and democratize Finance in emerging markets. Cryptocurrency does not have serious advantages over competitors, it supports smart contracts, privacy and security. But the developers promise many innovations in the future, for example, separate layers for token operations and smart contract processing.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
if i have to choose a good altcoin beside ETH, my answer is WPR. It is released from a good ICO which use green energy to mine BTC. Beside, it is supported by Lithua government. I believe its price will rise again soon
Activity: 224
The coins I like without Ethereum are –
Ripple
Monero
Bitcoin Cash
Litecoin
Dash
Waves
I think these coins are good coins in the current market. I believe they will rise in 2018
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
There are many coins and tokens that I like besides the etherium. I like projects that create decentralized clouds to provide computing power. This is RLC, SONM, Golem. I also like the Flixxo project. This is a decentralized YouTube.
Activity: 658
Among the very many coins today, Ethereum is the one I choose. Sorry if I do not update. But my belief in Ethereum is very strong will always be the best though NEO, Ripple Waves and others have a chance.
Activity: 322
I think that today, there are a lot of other coins that are worth attention, for example, such as dash, ltc, btc, neo. I prefer btc if to talk about the most expensive and perspective investments, however, some other like dash and neo are also good
Activity: 142
Zcash it's a pretty good coin with great potential, has a very good performance and decentralization, I think that over time will gain a good price, although it already showed high prices then when the market was at its peak!
Activity: 434
Some coins I prefer besides ETH are Cardano, NEO, Litecoin, Monero, Bitcoin Cash, NEM. Also I have invested EOS, I believe in its potential and that it will grow well in the future.
Activity: 140
Coins besides Ethereum that i like are Stellar, Ripple, Monero and EOS.
All of the above are coins that have potential and i believe they will rise in 2018.
Activity: 183
in addition to Ethereum, I like NEO, Litecoin, EOS, TRX, I think that these coins have prospects in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
Of the new projects I really like Eos and Tezos. I think they have a huge potential. I expect a lot from them this year.
Activity: 168
It has new interesting technology - the nebula ranking mechanism which makes use of a ranking algorithm that is mainly used to rank in the blockchain. Also, Hitters Xu as founder (Antshares founder
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
I have 2 coins that I keep,xlm and btg but unfortunately I sell xlm and divert almost all of its assets to btg.From the beginning of the emergence of btg results hardfork btc,I already have faith this coin will have great future as bch,from time to time the dev gives amazing upgrades,residence of the holder which must be patient to wait a little longer because of the movement of the btg is not as fast as bch.
Activity: 280
I like ADA. I think it's the one to consider for investment. Some other altcoins has been showing great potential recently, I mean NEM, NEO, XPR, Litecoin, Monero, Zcash.
Activity: 79
Everyone has a different choice, depending on which point of view we decide, I prefer some mainstream currency, think BTC, LTC, and I think these COINS will maintain and grow steadily.
Activity: 77
Such few. For example, like bitcoin cash. But she, too, does not cause much trust, in contrast to the ethereum. Mainly that it is technologically different from bitcoin and I hope it will grow.
Activity: 644
in addition to eth maybe the most I like is LTC and NEO, maybe the price of this token in the market is not as good as eth, but this coin market community is not less crowded with eth coins. the possibility of this coin will match the popularity of eth that continues to rise in price now.
Activity: 196
I like NEO ,because if you will keep on the neon wallet i will get free gas and the neo ecosystem  growing a lot of new ico are build on neo blockchain,more big partners are planning to cooperate with NEO.

Pages:
Jump to: