Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins do you like besides Ethereum? - page 48. (Read 8243 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 0
There are a number of interesting coins in the cryptocurrency platform most with promising projects, I personally love NEO because it has an interesting project with high growth chances, if the Asian population backs it well then it will increase the market cap and become an expensive coin in future, Waves has an interesting blockchain too and worth investing in
Activity: 252
Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, Monero. These coins are now beginning to actively capture the market and many players are looking in their direction, starting to slowly change the Ethereum that affects not the best way on its percentage of the total market capitalization.
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
Personally, I like it except ethereum. Ripple is currently creating good competition and is rapidly gaining momentum
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I especially prefer Bitcoin Cash, they have a very good future, and now the course is good
DO you think that bitcoin cash could be as stronger than bitcoin?
Activity: 1
Beside Ethereum mostly i like DASH and Stellar Lumens/XLM because both coin has faster transaction than others with no fee, other than that Stellar Lumens blockchain also as smart contract like Ethereum to run application so every start ups can use it to development their project.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I especially prefer Bitcoin Cash, they have a very good future, and now the course is good
Activity: 62
Besides Ethereum I like Ripple, Litecoin, IOTA and NEO. These coins I believe have great potential in the future.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
i like the most ethereium since it is the most stable one but on the other hand my second options the ones that i like besides etherium are TRX, and NEO,
Activity: 224
I like Litecoin, cause is positioned as a faster and more modern version of bitcoin, while the Ripple currency is created as an alternative to bank transfers with improved money transfer capabilities to other people.
Activity: 88
There are many great projects out there beside ethereum. For example you should check waves , eos , storm , qtum etc.. these and many more. Currently we are in the dawn of good alt run so any of these coins can easily go 2x or 3x min. Check them out.
Activity: 322
I think no altcoin is better than ethereum. But after of it, in my opinion, IOTA and Waves have really good potentials for the future. Also I think, although it have a really low price, stellar is a really promising coin.
Activity: 434
I like BCA, LTC, BCT and Bitcoin cash apart than ETH
Activity: 73
IOTA is the top coin in which there is a great future in the field of the Internet of things.
ArcBlock - new blockbuster
XYO Network - a new block of geolocation linked to geolocation (there are already 1,000,000 customers)
Activity: 112
 I support the DeepOnion project, it has a very nice community supporting the development of the project. It has a very good road map and whitepaper had been released already. I think the future is great for DeepOnion.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Other than the ethereum I like to invest in neo coin. Neo has good potential also in future there may be ico's based on neo. I think this coin can compete ethereum in near future.
Activity: 61
Besides Ethereum, I like bitcoin, these two coins give me a good income than other coins.I always invest in these coins.
Activity: 189
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.
In my opinion, RIPPLE & DASH the best crypto currency after the ETH. I believe its price will be growing again in the future and it's will be cross the price of the ETH.
Activity: 658
if you look at the price of the coin itself of course I choose a good coin in addition to ethereum and bitcoin of course as you can see on https://coinmarketcap.com/
Ripple
Bitcoin Cash
EOS
Litecoin
Activity: 457
Currently I am looking for Vechain. Team are not sleeping and their Github is extremely active. Btw they have postponed mainnet launch till August.
Activity: 210
The coins that i like besides Ethereum are RIPPLE, SALT, and GBYTE. They almost have the same attributes as to market capitalization and market price. It's gonna be worth your money if you invest on them since they will surely grow more soon if you will just trust its attributes they have now.
Pages:
Jump to: