Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins do you like besides Ethereum? - page 47. (Read 8243 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.

I love NEO and Waves coins most of all others, anyway for now, all the coins are having hard times, the prices are low, but this thing is positive for us in order to buy more.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I can say, you can check out Ripple, Tronix and litecoin. These coins are on the top of the list in the crypto currency world. They are already stable like Ethereum in the crypto market and they are capable of long-term holdings or investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Most coins I love of course Bitcoin. Bitcoin has provided me with many advantages and Bitcoin has huge potential and have a number of fans who are very much. Until now I still keep a Bitcoin and hope at the end of the year will be back up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I would prefer a ripple is the reason the background system of a ripple is really good. The ripple has a great deal of hope in this cryptocurrency and I also have a lot of money to invest in here in a bitcoin that we choose a ripple for our long-term and up-to-date investments. And it's true that the ripple can give us a good or very good income .. I want to be one of the investors but I can not afford money to invest ahaha !!! .. well hard-working to achieve the desired success.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I would prefer bitcoin as my other choices than ethereum, ethereum has offer a great and promising future with their platform. I believe that they will increasing their value all the time.
Activity: 183
Ethereum is good and everything, but there is a lot good coins out there. Ada is my favorite, its really great for long term, also EOS, NEO, BCH
copper member
Activity: 546
There are many good altcoin aside the ethereum and this is based on which one you have seen before now. To some their best altcoin after the ehterum is the Traxia token (TMT)  and to other it is sureremit. So the choice depend on which one dividuals choice
Activity: 310
in this big blood situation, i recommend bitcoin that is king of crypto
dont invest in shitcoin now, that is very risky
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Ripple : This coin takes banking and mixes it with Blockchain. When you send money across the border, the transaction process will go through many intermediaries, which could take weeks to complete. Ripple is coming in and providing cheaper, instant transactions.

There are over 100 banks currently working with Ripple at the moment, and I am sure this will increase in the very near future. It has the potential to be the best, most efficient option for banks to transfer funds worldwide.
Activity: 308
If you want to invest in a long time, I would advise top coins, such as bitcoin and ethereum, and about the top 20 coins
I would invest most of the deposit in ethereum, because it is a reliable coin and is now cheap
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
For example, it is pleasant to me binance with his excellent potential and excellent economy of a token. Very good exchange which constantly develops and increases scopes of the token
Activity: 53
Besides bitcoin as one of the cryptocurrencies that are very good.Secondly, ethereum.And besides the two i would love to have some ripple,litecoin,also wanted to have qtum.
Activity: 293
My favorite is Bitcoin as I think that it is the most powerful one. I know that it is the most wanted coin ever. I have read the research of experts and they think that btc and ether are the most perspective coins. I agree with this as I like the blockchain technology
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I especially prefer Bitcoin Cash, they have a very good future, and now the course is good
DO you think that bitcoin cash could be as stronger than bitcoin?
I think not, for nothing could be better than bitcoin even if sometimes it has big downs and price is totally falling down, this coin will be lasting forever and it will be at first place on market.
Activity: 168
The coins that i like besides Ethereum are Cardano, Stellar, and NEM. They almost have the same attributes as to market capitalization and market price. It's gonna be worth your money if you invest on them since they will surely grow more soon if you will just trust its attributes they have now.
Activity: 81
Aside bitcoin and ethereum. My best coins are, elf, matrix, ripple coin, dragon coin,waves and litecoin. Those are the coins that i see that in the future they might be in the position of Eth.
Activity: 350
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.
Apart of Eth and BTC i like litecoin and dodgecoin
Activity: 322
I like Neo because this coin is really aimed at what will be useful in the future. In addition, it has many technical advantages over the same Ethereum.
Activity: 95
I prefer bitcoin and altcoins like NEO or Ardor. Bitcoin I would buy for its reliability and prospects for long periods of time and altcoins for the potential
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I like the status coin (SNT). It was published in June 2017. It is a project created on the Ethereum platform that combines the functions of a messenger, a social network and digital money. It aroused interest among investors with its uniqueness and concept. Is the 52nd place in terms of capitalization. The average market price of around 5 cents.
Experts predict the growth of these cryptocurrencies during 2018. However, it should be understood that the crypto-currency market is unstable and constantly changing. All investments you make at your own risk, but these coins should be watched against the background of successful messages from their developers, the price of tokens can grow tenfold.
Pages:
Jump to: