Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 16. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hundreds of weird KitKat flavors, meat flavored ice cream and few other things
Activity: 56
japan bike CG125.
Activity: 336
Japani product and it means lasting forever.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Obviously cool robots, hightechnologies andbthe best anime in thw globe.
Activity: 42
JAV is my top of mind about Japan  Cheesy
A few things. "Korea-Japan 2002" "Toyota" "Honda" etc.
I think Japan is a wonderful country. People often call Japan is the country of sunrise because people are very civilized courtesy, the country is growing with the resort blamed
Activity: 13
The thing that comes to mind is sushi and dorayaki. Because both foods that are typical food from japan. And of course both are really delicious.
Activity: 14
weird, crazy, awesome people
Activity: 112
When I think japan. Sakura comes to my mind and anime.
Activity: 72
there's so many things that comes in my mind when I think or read the word japan. Anime, Cherry Blossom, Night Life in tokyo, cute girls and many other beautiful and cool things you see in japan.
Activity: 71
Activity: 82
Yang terlintas di benak saya tentang jepang itu film horrornya, Dan makanan seafood yang lezat .
Activity: 3
my first thought is sumo and samurai. well, my first japan's tv show I saw were those two.
Activity: 85
Anime and advance technology
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Anime. Anime. ANIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Tho really i think of anime merch a lot when it comes to Japan, then tourist spots comes next.. Like the inns, mountains, shrines, the sakura tree parks, you know? Awesome sht u see in anime and u want to see it in real life. Theres also the clean environment and fresh air after all so yep. Japan all the way.
Activity: 25
When I think of Japan, technology comes to mind. And people who are very crowded.
Activity: 26
the wonderful food ramen and sushi, sake and anime
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Hmm let's count: anime, samurais, dumb tv shows, sake, cherry-blossom tree, shogun, oriental architecture and most brilliant one RAMEN!
Activity: 100
It is a small documentary mashup about different things. From advancement in science to local festivals in Japanese prefecture, but I watch a lot when I was a kid. By the way do you notice something about a new movie? This is the first to not use a ripped off action scene from a Japanese event because they can do it cheaply with CGI.
Pages:
Jump to: