Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 18. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Their sweet flag, and the donations that they made to the other developing countries
Activity: 98
Sun, anime, and technologies are associated with Japan to me
Activity: 25
The maglev train, I've always wanted to go to Japan and travel on those trains. The speeds they can reach are insane.
Activity: 28
Kind people, technology and manga Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Technological development, and although many countries catch up with Japan in this direction, it seems that the country has not lost the primacy in technology development and continues to surprise us further!
Activity: 84
japan has advanced technology
Activity: 24
Cult of traditions and "old ways", samurai,  anime, sushi Smiley
Activity: 66
I come to mind the videogames and computer game consoles.
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
Samurai, Manga, Anime, Mount Fuji, Tokyo Skyline, Fukushima, Tsunami.

Everything off-hand, and not necessarily in order of priority.
Activity: 133
caкypa, caмypaи, cyмo = )
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Japan for me is one of the best counties in the whole world because even they are so advance in terms of technology still they don't forget their culture and traditions and that is the main reason why this country is so rich and prosperous.

That, and they are one of the cleanest and greenest countries in the world! This is perhaps, the reason why Okinawans are among the healthiest and longest living in the world. This just means that those living in countries where global warming and pollution are the worst, will have shorter life expectancies.
Activity: 24
bitcoin | small houses | vending machine for everything | technology
Activity: 29
what comes to my mind when I think of Japan ? Well, from early 2017 - there is only one thing that comes to my mind when I think of Japan, and that is "bitcoin'

How can Japan be so smart and different as comapred to rest of the world
Activity: 98
hiroshima and cherry blossoms
Activity: 12
i love the anime  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 107
First In my mind comes Technology, they are first for Technology.
Activity: 14
JAV and manga.
Activity: 140
That tv show I think it was called "Japan Today" or something like that. It was a mashup of small documentaries about different things. From advancements in science to local festivals in Japanese prefectures. Video quality always makes it look like it was shot in the 80s but they actually show current stuff which makes it most awkward.

First things come ups thinking about Japan is yakuza. That's what I always heard when I was young. But now  I think of Japan as one of the most progressive country and  a very honest people. Although not all but mostly Japanese are sincere and honest.
Activity: 28
Whenever i think of japan anime alsways  omes into my mind and their cleanliness... and their for their culture
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
Japan for me is one of the best counties in the whole world because even they are so advance in terms of technology still they don't forget their culture and traditions and that is the main reason why this country is so rich and prosperous.
Pages:
Jump to: