Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 22. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
ANIMEEE)
Activity: 112
  when i talking about japan this country is the most exciting about beautiful spots and many remarkable places and one and only japan proud of their beautiful CHERRY BLOSSOM. Aside of that there will be very organized city. highly technology present and most advance safety railways system in the world.
Activity: 13
When Japan is the topic I remember Cute Girls, Anime, Old Shrines and Samurai.
Activity: 137
Social values, huge respect towards everybody, social pressure (work and school), Anime, open minded people
Activity: 12
when think of Japan, i think cherry blossoms, samurais, sex and good food <3
Activity: 28
Cosmetic products、health supplements and Japaneses dramas. 
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
The things that comes on my mind when I think japan are the culture and traditions of this country, even though there are super advance in terms of innovation and technology they still hold their old culture and traditions. Another is their technologies they are so advance in innovating there technological resources.
Activity: 60
I think : Friendly people, fashion & girls Cheesy
Activity: 101
Merit: 3
Their rich culture has lots of icons that became popular on the west, like samurais, ninjas, geishas, katanas, fancy cars, pagodas and high tech.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
A believer
I think of their healthy foreign reserves, healthy lifestyles, and long life expectancy. As a whole, it is the most organized country in the world. I, however, feel that their low birthrate may over time have a negative impact on their economy due to a reduced workforce.
Activity: 23
what comes to your mind when i hear or think japan..i think the first thing i think is discipline. I amaze to the people who lives there because they are all dicipline. For example in pedestrian lane even though there are no car pass by as long as the stoplight is not green they are not crosing the line.
Activity: 86
The first thing that comes to my mind is quality. It's the quality of their goods especially machinery.Good
Activity: 26
Animation and technology.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
When I hear Japan, what comes into mind is the latest technology that I haven't seen yet. I know Japan continues to update themselves with Technology and thats remarkable.
Activity: 147
I love beautiful place from japan and anime.
Activity: 154
A lot of new technologies, fresh fish and also many people around me. Grin
Activity: 6
Japan has a potential for technological development.
Activity: 126
Quality products... Which to go there someday
Activity: 27
What comes in my mind is that it is a very productive country. It's a best place to have work.  The foods are delicious and fresh, it is also healthy and safe.  The technology is very advanced.
Activity: 22
JDM cars
Pages:
Jump to: