Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 34. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Ofcourse, the japanese ladies in uniforms. Looool
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Cherry blossoms is the first one that comes into my mind when thinking of Japan. I super love cherry blossom and it is my childhood dream, to go to Japan and to see cherry blossom up close. Second is the anime. Most of the anime i have watched are from Japan☺️
Activity: 201
My favorite anime..  Detective conan..
Sakura and Tokyo city..
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
Japanese food, advance weapons and maria ozawa! Cheesy

Activity: 52
Technology, kawaii and sakura)
Activity: 198
Merit: 130
Some random software engineer
The people. They are known for being so Discipline, workaholic and honest.

They want to look like "honest", but they are not, because of the Honne and tatemae: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honne_and_tatemae. They will lie if it helps keeping harmony in society.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The people. They are known for being so Discipline, workaholic and honest.
Activity: 33
when i think about Japan, the first thing that i see in my mind is fuji mounyain and so many exotics things and strange things that exist in Japan. including the food and culture and also how the people interract with another.
Activity: 12
the thought of seeing the Japanese is a strong will, mutual respect between each other also to other nations, like to help between each other, the Japanese are united against the ideals of his country. I am proud of Japanese people. but what makes me sad is when I see Japanese people WORSHIP SUN. Just imagine if one country has two presidents. which presidential decree will prevail. so is the LORD, there can be no two. still one.
copper member
Activity: 81
Anpanman and Doraemon.
They are super cute.
Activity: 27
Japanese people, manga, anime, cherry blossom
Activity: 49
in my mind, my childhood TV Series ... Spectreman スペクトルマン

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectreman

and the music ...

"I have seen the light
It was always shining in me
Walk down of the light
Now i'm in the glorious country

Time and places they don't matter
All reality is shattered
And tomorrow is the first day of forever ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDVniuJrbM

The Cherry blossoms
Activity: 84
Weird commercials with strange dances
Activity: 81
Ultraman, Godzilla, Maki-e, Seiko and Geisha.

I used to figure out the Japanese people there, their advance technologies and of course the high value of their money.  I love Japan's environment.
Activity: 21
Martial arts, Sushi and Samurai swords were my early thoughts about Japan but these days I always wonder about radiation levels too.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
kemana lagi kalau bukan sewaktu kecil sering nonton film nya oshin, juga jatuhnya boom di hiroshima,,
Activity: 14
about production production made by japan which I think is good especially about the technology that has been recognized by the world. Smiley
Activity: 57
anime, cherry blossoms...
Activity: 130
I always think about sky scrappers and sosphisticated technology
Activity: 78
When I think Japan, the principal thing come up in my psyche are animes they are great in making animes, second is Horror motion pictures, Japanese blood and gore flicks it can terrified you to death, you can feel a Ghost bombs, shout and yell, they are extraordinary in recording Horror I appreciate it, and third one is cherry bloom its my fantasy to see a cherry bloom in spring falling in the tree I truly need to see it in my own particular eyes.
Pages:
Jump to: