Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 35. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Who would not think of cherry blossoms? The things that creeps into my mind when I heard Japan is Hayao Miyazaki, studio ghibli, horror stories, bikes, nature Gods, nature, satoshi.
Activity: 17
I can't help but to think about cherry blossoms, hello kitty and pokemons  Grin They're like literally the cutest things I can think of. I wish I could go there one day.
Activity: 159
Merit: 5
Sexual freedom. Colorful night cities. Nice people. Anime culture.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
haiku, sakura, anime, different culture
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
Cherry blossoms, winter, sushi, fish, rice, kimono, small eyes of people, smooth skins, courteous people, beautiful country. I really love Japan and i’m dreaming to visit this place one day. I also had a sponsor from Japan when i was in high school and college and they are a loving family.
Activity: 26
Naruto, Sushi, Totoro, low budget samurai movies, hitomi tanaka
Activity: 31
The most dedicated and well disciplined civilization on earth. Anime and fish as well!
Activity: 132
The first  thing that came in my mind when I think  Japan is the cherry blossom  at Tokyo.
Activity: 4
The first letter of technology comes first for me
Activity: 23
War in between the United States, and crazy globaldomination consiparncy.
Activity: 50
Cherry Blossom, Snow and ramen.
Activity: 154
When i think about Japan i see a lot of food everywhere, beautiful nature and many people around me.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Free Fukushima energy in the waters off the coast of Japan for mining Bitcoin.

Grin
Activity: 238
Anime comes out of my mind when I think of Japan.
Activity: 35
Japanes Girls, Anime, Gundam Base, and many more. Japan is one of beauty country in this world
Activity: 98
A fast inovative country. Full of amazing technologies and have wonderful anime. Home of anime. I love that country but nothing beats my love for my home country.
Activity: 28
the food sushi,technology ,the cherry blossom and the anime Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
Well whenever i think about Japan - its Culture, difference, jdm cars, cars auctions, drift, touge, mountains, sakuras and experience id like to see and visit - pretty much only positive things, i must visit it one day, but i dont want to just stay as tourist for a week and done, i wish i could temporary stay there for work or something, so i could experience the "real" country. I mean being a tourist you will see only the surface of the mask its wearing, nothing close to real culture, lifestyle and so on.
Activity: 40
Volcano Fuji, Shogun, Sumo - this 3 things first come to my mind
Activity: 90
Anime,sushi,good food,an efficient transportation,cherry blossoms,technology
Pages:
Jump to: