Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 37. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
much we know from japan, one of them is anime, and many more like sakura tree
Activity: 150
Merit: 44
ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER
in my mind, my childhood TV Series ... Spectreman スペクトルマン

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectreman

and the music ...

"I have seen the light
It was always shining in me
Walk down of the light
Now i'm in the glorious country

Time and places they don't matter
All reality is shattered
And tomorrow is the first day of forever ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDVniuJrbM

In my mind Japan is peaceful place. The streets are clean. Nobody talks rubbish to you. There is peace and order everywhere. The pollution level is really low. The people are really nice.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
cherry blossoms and shinkansen
Activity: 89
Two things, Anime and Technology. Japan also is the country where the first ray of sun shines. I have heard that. Roll Eyes
Activity: 13
Merit: 2
cars
technology's
Earhquake

Activity: 24
sushi and hentai also good anime.
- Best anime shows in the world.
- Technology.
- Earthquakes.
- Japanese work culture.
- Japan's suicide rate.
- Japanese war crimes on WW2
Activity: 154
When i'm thinking about japan i see fast trains, low buildings and many food around me. Also many girls and boys in strange clothes.
Activity: 134
Earthquake and tsunami will be first thing about japan. Because im just know japan from that day.
Activity: 112
When I here about Japan I thinks about my favorite anime TV series, how amazing people they are to create such beautiful episodes to watch, they are so telented to create series in short period of time.
Activity: 22
Animie and samurais
Japanese food like sushi, green tea icecreams, shabu shabu. Mainly food  Cheesy
Activity: 8
Cute girls, crazy tv-shows, hard-working people
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Progressive country, disciplined people, beautiful place, home of the ninjas and samurai phrone of earthquakes. Advance in technology skilled craftsman, less corrupt country.
Activity: 38
the first thing come up in my mind are animes they are good in creating animes, second is Horror movies, Japanese horror movies it  can scared you to death...
Anime is the only thing that i can think of and with my favorite one piece tv series I hope I can see there ship and Oda someday in personal. The story maker made me angry, sad, happy, excited and cry. He's so good with it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
great culture, technological progress and very modern cities
They really respect they culture the citizen of japan was so kind and they always tryna talk with you with respect that's why I love the way japan how progressed there community was, low crime rate.
Activity: 61
when I think of Japan anime is the first thing in my mind.
When you say Japan, I think of their food, also the flowers and cherry blossoms.
Activity: 13
when I think of Japan anime is the first thing in my mind.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Free electricity for crypto mining from a yacht. Simply sail near Fukushima, and grab up some of the ocean water to convert to electricity for your mining rigs. If you work it right, you can simply mine underwater. That way you have automatic water-cooling.

Grin
Activity: 2
anime
Pages:
Jump to: