Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 38. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The first thing that comes to mind is technology, an interesting cuisine and a new culture. Honestly, I sometimes confuse the traditions of China and Japan ... is Sushi Japanese food?
Activity: 165
countries with nuclear power plant are very good and high-tech. In addition, Japan is also famous for its many anime figures. that's the Japanese and everything that is special.
Activity: 14
For Japan is all about ninja, anime and AV Idols. Dragon balls can be considered as well. These are the things that I grew up with. Some have great stories that I can past on to my grandchild someday.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Japan is the warehouse of the technology and the beautiful women who were there. Thus many who are thinking well that's positive and negative about Japan.
Activity: 41
Satoshi Nakamoto  Grin Madama Butterfly and weird cartoons
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Anime, samurais, katana, and spirit of Japanese people to fight every natural disaster!
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
Samurai,katana and cherry  blossom its my dream to see a cherry blossom in spring falling in the tree I really want to see it in my own eyes.
Activity: 115
the first thing come up in my mind are animes they are good in creating animes, second is Horror movies, Japanese horror movies it  can scared you to death...
Activity: 19
sushi, tuning, yakuza, robots.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Too many suicides, bcz of hardworking
Activity: 112
great culture, technological progress and very modern cities
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Katana, samurais... Earthquakes and spirit of Japanese people to fight every natural disaster!
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
Schoolgirls, karate kid, Samurai culture, Mitsubishi and Japanese thermae.
Activity: 40
Japan - momiji, samurai. Odaiba and scientific museum there. JR - Japanese railways. Kamakura. Tokyo. And all these touching memories
Activity: 30
Weird things, manga, anime, unique tv shows and high technology
Activity: 39
anime, manga, hikikmori, otaku
Activity: 17
I think about their  unique form of comics called manga, their cute high school girls, anime, Bitcoin, and crazy prank videos in Youtube.
Activity: 3
horror movies
Activity: 45
Sakura bloom,advance technologies,temples,sumo wrestlings,and anime costplayers comes to my mind when i think of japan.
Activity: 196
cartoons from Japan, from small to large I cartoons from Japan still being my idol because his story is unique and interesting. no other cartoon could beat Japan.

Pages:
Jump to: