Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 43. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
odd soda ads
anime
bizarre tv shows
samurais
sumo wrestling
martial arts
katana
rice
Activity: 37
Merit: 6
Japan is a very beautiful place with very intelligent people. They are popular in new technologies and when I think of this place, I remember anime, manga and my favorite detective conan.
Activity: 24
kabuki warriors and sushi.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Bitcoin 2 Team
hard workers, robots, anime, hentai, cute girls, sushi!
Activity: 218
Talk about Japan country, I immediately thought of their scientific technology. I admired them so much, they are talented people. Japan has a well-developed education that ranks among the top countries in the world. If I have money to travel, I will visit the country and people of Japan.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
I think of overcrowded cities, overpriced apartments, earthquakes, etc... Don't get me wrong, I love watching anime and Japanese dramas.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
First of all, it’s clean. Friendly people, kind, respectful. There is good food, nice culture, and they have a lot of antiques. Bonsai is really interesting to me, and also samurai.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
What comes to my mind when I think about Japan is about their Anime's,of course Ninjas and samurai and also about their Amazing technologies and they really are smart people ..And I think they are also a big community that Holds a Lot of bitcoin,Maybe there's a lot of whales there ,that holds massive of bitcoins
Activity: 27
Vending machines around
Pink Sakura
Juicy noodles
On TV, baseball
Activity: 31
Difficult language
A large number of people
Panic
Earthquake
Activity: 29
Anime
Sakura
Sumo
Sushi
Pink tree
Drift
Activity: 9
Anime
Sushi
Sakura
Sumo
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
insted coming to mind the tokyo city, technology, famous and qality brands like toyota mazda and specialy about traditonal fight technics
Activity: 45
an anime movie, cherry trees, mount fuji, a city that rarely vehicles
Activity: 19
The first thing that comes to my mind is, I admit, anime. I grew up with various anime series and they hold a special place in my heart even if I don't really watch anymore.
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
Gundaaaaaaam!!! JDM cars! Anime and cherry blossoms. Also, the booming technology because i think japan is the most advance country in terms of technology.
Activity: 294
Sumo, sushi, sword, yakuza, wands ...
Activity: 44
I will think about the Famous Anime in Japan like Naruto, One Piece and Fairy Tale. Also the anime songs and k-pop music. Japanese cosplay culture is very famous and their internet cafe which is really private. Girl with Japanese beauty make-up is beautiful, I really like these culture. Cheesy
Activity: 72
Japan for me is:
1 Country with the highest technologies
2 Best quality tools, cars or other manufacturing
3 JDM!!!
4 Karate
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
It reminds Animes(I am a One piece fun  Grin) , Katana, Old houses, Earthquakes, Tokyo streets, interesting culture. I would like to go (specially) Tokyo because it's most crowded city in the World.
Pages:
Jump to: