Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 54. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
The first thing that comes to my mind when i think about Japan is Anime or Manga, like one piece, doraemon, naruto, captain tsubasa, etc..
And honestly i really really like watching or reading anime or manga from japan. Because the stories that they make is interesting and the drawing is so fabulous Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
When i think of Japan, the first thing that i came into my mind are :

1. Sushi
2. Captain Tsubasa
3. Anime
4. Tokyo
5. Arigatou Gozaimasu~

^^
Activity: 392
I only think about neighbor maria ozawa
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
Smart Micro-Insurance
i only thinking the kungfu and other fighting types and cultures is originals of that japanises
Activity: 20
Beauty of cherry blossoms, high-rise buildings, newest technology, anime-inspired fashion, ramen, sushi, freshest sashimi, and frustration.

I have always adored Japan. I have been trying to enter the country three times, and i have been denied three times as well.

It is a place I would forever dream to visit, and I will not stop until my feet touch its land.
Activity: 19
Japan, the land of the rising sun. Japan is known for anime, mangas, ninjas, hard working peoples, intelligent and discipline. When it comes to economy or any  categories, japan is always been in the same circles with USA, UK, Germany, France etc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Everywhere cherry blossoms, machines on bio-fuel, permanent plugs)
Activity: 29
samurais  Grin
Activity: 305
Technology, Japan is truly a good one when it comes to technology. They are more advance than others.
Activity: 82
As a hobbyist, Japan is a place to be at! Imagine the perfect grade Gundam models, the Tamiya car models and many more. I should be ready to hit my credit limit if I ever get to be there.
Activity: 39
They like sushi, they work a lot and are very punctual. Usually they wear kimono, good wives and loving men ... I don t know is it true or not...
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The only thing comes to my mind is technology. Japan is a technologically very advanced country.
Activity: 210
mount Fujiyama, where its peak is always covered with snow. very romantic if the holiday around the slopes with a girlfriend in the spring.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
There's a lot of things that comes to my mind when i think about japan like cleanliness, culture, anime, jpop, samurai, food, satoshi nakamoto, technology, manufacture etc.
It's proof that Japan is one of the best country in the world. I'm not a weeaboo but i have to admit that japan has contributed a lot of good things to the world.
Activity: 7
ANIME!!!!!!!! THICC STUFFS!!!  Grin
Activity: 16
sushi, girls and anime
Activity: 7
Anime
Jav
Maid cafe
Tokyo
Ramen
And also
Sushi
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
of course anime's, food like ramen, their awesome technologies, the video games, original brand and cute hot chicks, someday I will travel to japan.
Activity: 116
Anime.
Activity: 3
investment comes to my mind. Wish i could understand the language BTC
Pages:
Jump to: