Pages:
Author

Topic: What could make you get into a fight with your fellow gambler? - page 10. (Read 921 times)

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358
I think this is very great example of something that should never do. Merging your bets is terrible idea if that guy is not your close friend. Its prone to many issues.
I am personally not very fighting/arguing type of guy but if someone doesn't pay my money back in such gambling game I would definitely fight. You should never consider such money as lost, its basically stolen by something that exploits you. Thief should feel bad, abused. I have zero tolerance for thiefs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 198
My privacy, my right.
I heard of a story about two gamblers that got into a serious fight on the grounds that a bet they merged an amount of money equally to place  using the online account of one person among their two. Luckily for them the bet won. But something happened, when it got to the sharing formula of the total amount won the owner of the account  insisted on taking a lion's share since it was his account that was used in placing the bet. The latter refusing to accept it that way they got into a serious fight. How pathetic!

What could make you get into a fight with your fellow gambler? And would you agree at anytime to double cash with your fellow gambler to place a bet using his account, on the notion of increasing the potential win.
Pages:
Jump to: