Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency do you have the most faith in the long term? - page 3. (Read 20432 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Add EXCL exclusivecoin to the pool and u have my vote
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
so many lousy ones. i cannot choose  Grin
Activity: 291
POP Across the Universe
I say Bitcoin out of the list,..

But this is what really will.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
magi and drk, great devs and community on both coins
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
GEMZ is the winner.
Activity: 308
XCP and Bitcoin i will keep an eye on others but they are the two coins i have faith in even if that has cost me some $ recently, as quickly as they went down they can come back up.

Well can only hope or sell and take a loss then watch them rocket  Grin
Activity: 76
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
One you do not have Listed Netcoin.

I am moving on to bigger and better things, POS coins are the way to go.

If people can not already see the problems with the POW situations on high valued coins, they are blind. DO the math because before to long it will be to late. and the only people profiting in the end will be the PPLNS pools who already make a fortune off their members mining for them. POW is a dieing breed, coins with little development are dieing faster. POW coins just will not work in the end days, unless the Developers decided to crack in those huge wallets of theirs and buy about 1000 PHS of mining equipment POW coins will die when the reward becomes 1 BTC per block and the difficulty is in the trillions.

So for me I like POS coins, they have no overhead electric costs, and I can earn more by investing in the coins it snot like mining equipment where you can spend thousands of dollars, but when your electric costs become higher than the reward to support them you are screwed you just have a huge paperweight, but with POS if i get sick of my rewards on a coin i just sell them and move onto a better coin thus keeping my investment and actually making a huge profit as I move onto other coins. I dont ahve a paperweight in my basement I have cash in my hand at every turn.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
More stuff will come.
I Vote for Magi
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
Magi is the nr 1 for me
Activity: 76
SEXCOIN

you don´t have sexcoin in the list, but i vote for SEX
Activity: 83
Voted for XMG (Magi coin) Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
I'll go with Magi too.

Great dev, active community, one of a kind algo...
xms
Activity: 223
voted for Magi coin (XMG)

the coin for cpu (M7M algo) only, so no asics en gpu's
and the Great community.
Activity: 28
Magi Cheesy The community is awesome, and so are the devs. Haven't seen the progress this coin has made in the last two months in other coins in years... At some point, this will be the master coin Wink
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-future-of-crypto-best-etablished-pow-coin-to-buy-or-mine-in-913172

There are many voting-topics! Does this one has a end date?
BTW voted for Magi. The unique and only M7M coin with a great future! Great community and dev (team)
Magi will be present more and more on Bitcoin- events!

No end date on this poll, it seems to so far agree with my predictions rather accurately.
Activity: 168
magi and drk, great devs and community on both coins
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-future-of-crypto-best-etablished-pow-coin-to-buy-or-mine-in-913172

There are many voting-topics! Does this one has a end date?
BTW voted for Magi. The unique and only M7M coin with a great future! Great community and dev (team)
Magi will be present more and more on Bitcoin- events!

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
There wasn't a choice to select more than one option in the poll, so I voted for Bitcoin.

However I also believe in a few other alts:
LTC, DRK, NEOS
Activity: 80
Of course my opinion is biased, but YBC has held a steady value and high position on the market cap. We've started to branch out and offer more English support, that combined with the innovations we are working on should maintain or increase our coins value.
Pages:
Jump to: