Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency do you have the most faith in the long term? - page 10. (Read 20432 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
vior xmr drk blk nxt
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
vior, shadowcoin,sbit,nem,vtr maybe
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Definitely not bitcoin with it's PoW (Proof-of-Waste). I believe in NXT and NEM. NXT has a great platform. NEM is launching soon with it's PoI (Proof-of-Importance) algorithm.
Our global economy has room for both NXT and NEM.

My vote is for the New Economy Movement.
Activity: 398
The only platform that innovates constantly and delivers its promises. NXT!! It is also undervalued and will stay this way until all inital stakeholders finsh selling its NXT. So eeverybody, cheap coins up for grabs! Smiley

NXT is most decentralized crypto that's around.
Not that centralization is always bad but you get the idea.

Well we all got into the crypto because of the centralization issues so I would say that being decentralized is pretty important.

I guess the truth is at least 80% are here for a quick buck and couldnt care less if something is decentralised or not.

Voted for NXT.

edit: didnt see BTC was an option, thought it was altcoins only. In that case clearly BTC. But there is no reason why there can only be one crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
The only platform that innovates constantly and delivers its promises. NXT!! It is also undervalued and will stay this way until all inital stakeholders finsh selling its NXT. So eeverybody, cheap coins up for grabs! Smiley

Well we all got into the crypto because of the centralization issues so I would say that being decentralized is pretty important.

Some semi-centralized system might have some importance short term or during the transition period, so I agree as well that being decentralized is very important in the long run.
Activity: 81
why cant i vote?

you need a certain amount of activity in the forums
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Activity: 97

The only platform that innovates constantly and delivers its promises. NXT!! It is also undervalued and will stay this way until all inital stakeholders finsh selling their NXT. So everybody, cheap coins are up for grabs! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
The results of this poll are more surprising to me than i thought although i do somewhat agree with the results so far.

Interesting that there appears to be little interest in Ethereum, will be interesting to see what comes out of it.
Activity: 12
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
ColossusCoin 2.0

I can only trust something I have built myself.

And by built yourself you mean forked from Novacoin, which was forked from Peercoin, which was forked from Bitcoin. So really what you mean is, "I can only trust something that I tweaked the block reward structure for myself", right?
Activity: 95
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
why cant i vote?
Activity: 462
Node....oh yes , I forgot to dump my stake.....it might pay for my next haircut...
LOL

Sad to see this type of attitude in crypto scene when we are all working towards the same goal and have the same people against us (bankers, regulators, greed).

I hold a good amount of NEM also, but you don't see me ashing other coins.

And yes I was there when UtopianFuture announced it for the first time and even saw the whole drama behind UtopianFuture when he was found out that he had made multiple sock puppets to pump NEM up.

I expect better attitude from you kodtycoon, your true character shows now.

i wasnt bashing node.. i made comparisons between the two, stated my opinion(perhaps a little harshly) and then laughed at nembits joke..  you have to admit, it was a funny joke(well maybe not i guess).. and plus, i rip the piss out of nem all the time for taking so long.. "NEM - Need Extra Months" lol

judging me cos i posted LOL is a bit harsh i think.. :/

anyway apologies if i offended you. Smiley

Small miscommunication happened, that's all.

No offense taken.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
TEZOS
Only NEM (XEM) Smiley
Activity: 330
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
NXT for me - no doubt. Best platform I've ever been on as far as crypto is concerned. Love the AE and really like the MAC client.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
There should be Node in the #3 place. Then it would be perfect.
Node....oh yes , I forgot to dump my stake.....it might pay for my next haircut...

Post a pic when you've had your Nxt haircut!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: