Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency do you have the most faith in the long term? - page 8. (Read 20432 times)

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022

Why is shadow not on the list?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
guldencoin is the best for all i'm holding a lot!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Bitcoin is the only one I have faith in currently. It has merchant adoption behind it and media attention whereas alts don't. They're just essentially for people who missed the bitcoin boat and want to try find the next NXT big thing.
BTC? Anonymouse developer has left, community takeovers always do fail. Heavily, with a THUD!
There's a premine bag left that could get dumped anytime.
High inflation due to daily miner dumping. Prise falling now all year long. Willybot pump from Gox is over, it seems.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
ShadowCash because there will always be a niche for top anon coins.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the only one I have faith in currently. It has merchant adoption behind it and media attention whereas alts don't. They're just essentially for people who missed the bitcoin boat and want to try find the next NXT big thing.

FTFY  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
have added Magi to the poll
Thanks for adding Magi.
For your information check also the results of the PoH 2014. The genius dev of the coin of the magi, Joe Lao finished there on the 4 spot. Thats huge achievement for a young coin like Magi.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10107496
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Pls add vior to the poll.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Activity: 12
i think bitcoin is good choice for me
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
I think and hope also : unobtanium.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
bitcoin suffers decay and now a hardfork for more blockchain bloat should be coming https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fork-off-919629
10-fold blocksize. haha
Megalomaniac bitcoiners are loosing it. Bitcoin is done.

It will take a while until BTC doesn't die, don't worry!! All other coins better hope this doesn't happen soon!!
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
bitcoin suffers decay and now a hardfork for more blockchain bloat should be coming https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fork-off-919629
10-fold blocksize. haha
Megalomaniac bitcoiners are loosing it. Bitcoin is done.

Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I only believe in coins that have the strongest community support and that are nonetheless bitcoin and dogecoin. Forget about technology it's the people that is supporting it that makes the difference. Too bad I can't select both at the same time in this pool
Activity: 28
In engineering, fiction, and thought experiments, Unobtainum is any fictional, extremely rare, costly, or impossible material, or (less commonly) device needed to fulfill a given design for a given application.

Unobtainum's price today is 2.27USD/Unit, maybe it will rock the boat soon, stay tuned Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
DigiByte is officially turning 1 year old today! DigiByte was successfully launched on January 10th 2014 at 12 PM MST. This marks 12 months of consistent, committed development. As such we fit in perfectly on this list. We are here to stay for the long haul.

Over the course of the past 12 months DigiByte has endured 3 separate hard forks, several updates and a very turbulent alt coin market. Through all this DigiByte is emerging as a dedicated leader in the digital currency space. We are working on several exciting projects to push DigiByte forward in 2015 and we are very excited for what the future holds!

We are very committed to the long term success of DigiByte and we warmly welcome everyone into the Digibyte community!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the only one I have faith in currently. It has merchant adoption behind it and media attention whereas alts don't. They're just essentially for people who missed the bitcoin boat and want to try find the next big thing.

Using Bitcoin as payment is the worst Idea ever.

That's why NXT is releasing Monetary System tomorrow. That way you can create currencies backed by NXT and spend them instead of NXT.

Can you explain why using bitcoin for payment is the worst idea ever? As a currency isn't that exactly what it's meant to be used for? I don't see how creating more currencies is a solution to anything either.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
I go with NEM.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
i see, uno still flies under the radar
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
Darkcoin seems like the most likely to survive under any circumstances. Even if bitcoin and the other altcoins die do to lack of interest or a regulatory crackdown, criminals will still need a way to transmit money anonymously online.
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: