Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency do you have the most faith in the long term? - page 9. (Read 20432 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
hahha nxt vs btc dont hate/fight! switch to vior,sbit,sdc hahahaaa
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin and Nxt will continue to emerge and develop into a more user friendly application

the NXT wallet is kinda slow and laggy in weaker laptops and pc's tho.  their devs should work on that if they want wider adoption.

You mean compared to Bitcoin?
Where a cold wallet might take hours to catch up on a few weeks?

Bitcoin keeps getting hacked because BTC cold wallets are unusable.

I've never seen anything "slow or laggy" with NXT, it's fast and slick...
Now doing > 100 transactions/minute and nowhere near capacity.

As the Monetary System comes on line in about 24 hours...
People can now launch an Alt using the Nxt API = Game Changer...
There will be 100s or 1000s of currencies created in the next few weeks.

The flood of NXT Alts created will trade on a NXT Currency Exchange...
And picking the few winners will be like hitting the jackpot.

http://nxt.org/the-ecosystem/monetary-system/

http://nxter.org/nxt-core-monetary-system/
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
Anyone who doesn't answer BTC is obviously deluded and pumping their altcoin.

My delusion is with XMR though.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the only one I have faith in currently. It has merchant adoption behind it and media attention whereas alts don't. They're just essentially for people who missed the bitcoin boat and want to try find the next big thing.

Using Bitcoin as payment is the worst Idea ever.

That's why NXT is releasing Monetary System tomorrow. That way you can create currencies backed by NXT and spend them instead of NXT.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Think the list is missing some great coins!
Check out the votingresults from POH (coinssource)
You see some great devs there and their coin are missing here!
 Huh
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Bitcoin and Next will continue to emerge and develop into a more user friendly application

the NXT wallet is kinda slow and laggy in weaker laptops and pc's tho.  their devs should work on that if they want wider adoption.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Bitcoin and Next will continue to emerge and develop into a more user friendly application
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
From the current list I would say NEM, Bitcoin, and maybe counterparty.

It's hilarious how few votes paycoin has. PayCON should be put on the list, it will get more votes  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Bitcoin is the only one I have faith in currently. It has merchant adoption behind it and media attention whereas alts don't. They're just essentially for people who missed the bitcoin boat and want to try find the next big thing.

for sure there are going to be the next big thing. maybe not as big as btc cause btc has become the standard or gold of the cryptos
but for sure there will be coins which is valued under half a dollar and can reach maybe 10 dollars each. that will still be a lot of profit

Yeah I think so too. A few alts will make it.
Activity: 476
my Vote is for NEM
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
voted :-)

guess who for?

for sure there are going to be the next big thing. maybe not as big as btc cause btc has become the standard or gold of the cryptos
but for sure there will be coins which is valued under half a dollar and can reach maybe 10 dollars each. that will still be a lot of profit
M8
Activity: 57
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Ive mainly included the well known ones here and some of the bigger players in 2.0 currencies etc.

Ill add anything else you suggest below, and yes ive added some that i feel are doomed for failure, but know there is lots of support.

You forgot BURST.
Activity: 473
Digitalcoin (DGC), but it doesn't on the list. Angry
Activity: 40
I voted for NEM.
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
I voted for Nxt because it is probably the most undervalued and misinterpreted "coin" around. I must quote that word because Nxt is not (just) a coin but a fully new, modular, flexible and scalable blockchain ecosystem that allows 3rd party apps on top of it and a diversity of uses that far exceed the mere criptocurrency. It is really a "sleeper" at this point. If you are not interested in pumps&dumps but prefer long term investments in serious tech with real value, you must buy Nxt now while it's still cheap! Or at least visit the forum and learn about all the projects that make use of Nxt's blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
kimdotcom i mean kimoto chan (The DOC) creator of the KGW (Kimoto Gravity Well) which lead to over 100 coins adding the KGW. Megacoin went to $3 a coin last year, right now you can get some at a bargain price BUT not for long as the doc is back with some new projects and we heading back to the top.

My vote is for MEGACOIN, the DOC (kimoto)

Oh and for all of you who dont know him, this should help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3YL83Qy778

snakey
Activity: 399
Cryptocurrency Evangelist
NXT is definitely the best, lots of real features you have it now. And lots of features you will have on a clear plan and always run ontime. Before, I had to change my nxt to btc to cash it. Now that is also not required and every body can cash NXT to local currencies very simple and directly. Don't miss it, while it is still cheap, it may rise a lot soon.
Pages:
Jump to: