Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 29. (Read 34940 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I wanted to be a banker with a huge ancient ring on my fourth finger
Activity: 112
I wanted to fire him when I was little. My house burned when I was 7. I hope to help many people when I become a firefighter.
Activity: 126
I wanted to be a scientist when I was a kid.
Activity: 154
I was dreaming about being firefighter on policeman acutally. Grin
Activity: 37
Merit: 4
airline pilot
Activity: 12
that I want when I was little I just play while I was a kid because when I grow up I have to live my own life. And if I was given a child I just want to repeat my mistake as a child  Grin Grin
Activity: 33
I Want To Be a Mechanical Engineer Kiss Kiss
Activity: 38
if  i was a kid i want to be a sport teacher but now i think im interested to be a programmer
Activity: 196
Кoгдa был мaлeньким мeчтaл cтaть тoп мeнeджepoм и имeть cвoю мaшинy. Bыpoc cтaл, вce пoявилocь. Cкyчнo cтaлo тoп мeнeджepoм, пoшeл в пpeдпpинимaтeли. A вoдить дo cиx пop люблю. Люблю cкopocть.
Activity: 81
I wanted to be a computer engineer though I am an electrical engineer now Smiley
Activity: 210
I'm a gaming addict so I really wanted to become a game developer, but that was just not possible for me.

Maybe if I have time in the future, I'll try to become one.

I really enjoy playing console and online games to the point that I want to learn how to make one.
Activity: 133
Nurse is my future goals.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I think I had wild dreams when I was a kid.Thinking of becoming a banker,pilot etc but when I grew up i realized that reality is different from Fantasy.Now am studying nursing but i want to quit.
Activity: 37
Wanted to be a Pastor, Engineer and Doctor when i was smaller. Now I'm older, out of school after hating the Mechanical Engineering course i studied and trying to build my career in DJing  Grin

A huge turnaround abi?
Activity: 145
i want to be doctor when i was kid.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
When i was a kid, I wanted to become a pharmacist but i grew up to become a nurse. I think am still close to my dream profession
Activity: 102
i want to be police
Activity: 15
I wanted to be what I want to be Grin .
Activity: 18
I dreamt of becoming an accountant
Activity: 19
I wanted to be treasure hunter / Tomb raider