Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 28. (Read 34940 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
I only know that there are goals when I was a kid, but what I have specifically forgotten is because I have been here for a long time.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
i wanted to be a translator and now i am!  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 154
I was dreaming about professional footaball player career but i was totaly bad. Grin
27v
Activity: 30
When I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut, but I would get car sick easily so not sure what I was thinking.
Activity: 37
I dreamt of becoming an actress. But now... I'm a manager in IT-company (online games).
Activity: 4
I want to be a engineer in past.
Activity: 80
When I was a kid, I want to be a policeman.
Activity: 52
Artist but well multiple things happened
Activity: 35
I wanted to be an NBA player back then. But I just grow old, I didn't grow up so my height is the deciding factor for this dream.
Activity: 15
I wanted to be an NBA player back then. But I just grow old, I didn't grow up so my height is the deciding factor for this dream.
Activity: 10
I wanted a computer program with my name on it. Like really make a program with my name on the credits.
Activity: 26
First I wanted to become a policeman and then a professional football player and play for Barcelona
Activity: 30
As a child we must ask something to our strange, strange parents, but it is a very funny and happy thing.
Activity: 65
I Want To Be A Soldier But Now Im Technician For 3 Years
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
I want to be a astronaut when i was a kid, but when i grew up i become more curious about technology and computers.
Activity: 84
When I was a kid i want to be a policeman to protect my countryman, but when I grew up I'm become car technician.
Activity: 116
Ah, I also want to be a soldier when I was a kid. But then I realize, I don't want to be ordered around  Grin Grin that's why I choose to be an entrepreneur.
Activity: 26
when I was a kid I wanted to be a doctor because I can help many people
Activity: 29
I want to be a captain...
Activity: 164
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now
become a pilot, and a doctor of a mental hospital
Pages:
Jump to: