Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 30. (Read 34940 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a cruise shipwright who could sail off the ocean...
I wanted to be a doctor when i was a kid..but when i started to be mature i realized that this profession is not for me..i am a computer engineer now.
Activity: 18
I had wanted to be a medics
Haha when I was a kid, I keep wishing I could grew up fast find a partner and have sex right away.... It's true.... Hahahaha 😂 but when I entered school..... I want to become famous... Like actor and singer but I have no talents  for that so.... Maybe I'll just be famous and be known by everyone..... As simple as that
when I was a kid I had the dream of becoming a police melier
very in pity the ideal is not achieved
I've always wanted to be a doctor, but it didn't turn out the way i wanted and now im unemployed
Veterinarians, always liked animals and they were sorry. These are the only beings who will always be devoted and have more kindness from them than ordinary people. So we need to help our lesser friends.
Activity: 81
I want to be soldier.
Activity: 36
I wanted to be a singer, but I sing like a piece of shit  Angry Angry Angry so I decided to invest in bitcoin  Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Batman. Still want to.
Activity: 94
i wanted to be an accountant. thank god i did not follow that career path. it would have been so boring
Activity: 40
trivially but I wanted to be an artist, if to say specifically - a singer.
I imagined how I rise on the stage, people love me, I'm famouse all over the world..

But I grew up and don't want anyone to touch me Grin  what can we say about the popularity
Activity: 39
I wanted to be a piece of chocolate
Activity: 70
Dancer I guess. Later decided to forget about it
Activity: 72
I wanted to run a biz and I fulfilled my dream.. Tongue
Activity: 98
I wanted to be a journalist. I really liked the idea of writing articles and investigations. Also, journalists usually travel a lot. I liked in journalism that it is necessary to communicate with people. Thus, over time, the journalist gets a whole network of contacts. Sometimes journalists become famous, and it also attracted me when I was a child. However, when I grew up, I understood that it's quite a difficult profession.
Activity: 5
when I was bullied by my friends I just wanted to hug my mother. my mother is very busy, she seldom hug me even when i am sad
Activity: 154
When i was a kid i was dreaming about my own big shop with many candies and chocolate.
Activity: 21
I FİGHTEEER
Activity: 224
I dreamt of becoming a great pharmacist and research to find out a great medicine for cancer

a great dream) I hope it was fulfilled and we will soon receive a medicine) Well, if it did not turn out badly
Pages:
Jump to: