Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 52. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
When I was a kid, all I wanted was to be a successful entrepreneur. I am very motivated by many entrepreneurs in my city, they enjoy their life to be a company owner, compared to the workers who always deal with their superiors.
Activity: 73
When I was a kid, I want to become a Pilot or Engineer.
Activity: 24
A Soldier, but it's too dangerous. that's my im A encoder.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
I always dreamed of a passive income, I didn't care about from what exactly.  Grin
Activity: 52
I want a car and house and lot
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
I wanted to be a doctor.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
All i want is to become a Professional racer! A NASCAR racer! Coz i use to like cars before until now!! And Im going to pursue this dream!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
I want to be a Lawyer! Because I use to explain always defend myself! Haha but now all of that was changed! And I want to be a Businessman!
Activity: 11
I wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid. But when I got to 6th grade, I knew that it'll take about 10 years to finish studying in medicine. That's why I am now taking Accountancy. I'd like to be practical.
Activity: 112
I want to be come police in profession but when I grow up, I chose to become programmer than to become police.
Activity: 60
I wanted to be a lawyer when I was young but when I grew up I wanted to be a doctor and now I'm trying everyday for it.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
When I was a kid, I am fond of watching tv programs that whenever there's a character playing as a doctor, I also want to be one. But then while growing up I can see the reality that aside from financially uncapable, I didn't see myself as a doctor anymore.
Activity: 134
I want to be an architect, I think it's very cool and proud.
Activity: 25
i wish i want tobe a seaman
Activity: 3
Superman  Grin
Activity: 26
çocukken hep bir futbolcu olmak istemiştim
Activity: 30
I want to be a pilot.
Activity: 63
I want to be a artist but it's can't be true because i have to earn money for living.
Activity: 24
i wish to have all arcade games at that time.
Activity: 107
You're funcy  Grin . My dream was became a doctor and I am a medical student . I can reach my dream  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: