Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 49. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
This probably sounds weird but there were never plans for what I wanted to do. Not saying I winged it most of my life, but there was never a proper goal. All I wanted to do was be kind and not bother people.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
I wanted to be older. Now that I am way past that, I want to be younger.

Cool
Activity: 73
It changed over the years.

Age 4-12: NBA Player

Age 13-14: Sports Agent

Age 15-16: Sports Writer

Age 17-...: Entrepreneur
Activity: 41
I wanted to be a fighter pilot but I become shortsighted so good bye little dream.. 😢
I also wanted and I still want to have Sangoku's superpowers. Maybe one day !
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
I wanted to become a Policeman. I thought the are cool.
Activity: 224
when I was a kid it was my dream to be a superman because at that time I was the biggest fan of this hero at that time I thought he is real and he is really a good guy who has many power from which he can help many peoples and safes their lives. I always saw his cartoons and movies as well.
Activity: 27
become superman
Activity: 42
When I was a kid I want to be a atronaut because I want to explore the space and discover new things.
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
I wanted to be an astronaut! I have always wanted to go to space and fly something.
Activity: 7
I want to be an engineer when I was a kid becuse of the tall buildings that iseeing on magazines that when I asked my old who did it they said engineers do that.
Activity: 13
A bodyguard lol
Activity: 154
In past i was dreaming about big sport like football or basketball but now i don't care. Grin
Activity: 14
I wanted to be an astronaut  Cool
Activity: 110
when I was little I want to when I grow up I will become a successful businessman so I can make my parents proud and happy, and I would love to bring my parents to Mecca to be able to see the Prophet's grave, see Ka'bah and perform Hajj. Smiley
Activity: 337
i remember i wanted to have a gameboy when i was a child but my aunt only give me brick games. Thats my biggest hardship in my childhood but when i got job the first payslip went through to my very first game boy. hehehe
Activity: 39
I wanted to be famous
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
When I was in primary level. First I wanted to become a scientist and after that I wanted to be a priest. Well both of this did not happen in a formal way. But hey, I'm a priest of my family and a scientist of my own home, I use to do things out of this world. Haha, then I'm a scientist then Smiley
Activity: 84
When I was around 11-13yo, all I wanted was a remote controlled race car. I couldn't get it out of my mind and was sad since we didn't have much money to spend on luxury items. Ironically today, driving is the one thing I hate the most because of heavy traffic.
Activity: 16
I wanted to become a bussinessman
Activity: 67
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now

When i was a child I wanted to be a doctor too. I wanted to help other people, i wanted to save lives. But watching some movies I changed my idea. I couldn’t handle looking at those blood and wounds so I thought being a doctor wasn’t for me. I’m still attending school right now and I’m studying engineering.
Pages:
Jump to: