Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 48. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I wanted to be a pilot, but now I don't.
Activity: 44
When I was a kid I want to be a super hero like super girl,  have power and very strong able to help those in need, and capture criminals.
Activity: 224
When I was a child I wanted everything. Go around the world, play, dog, play with the dog, and had to learn ((
Activity: 163
When I was young and my parents always spoiled it, what I asked for was always fulfilled, maybe because we are spoiled children that we feel always happiness, sometimes when we were little kids have been shouted by parents, so we are used to seeing aggression or screaming as problem solving form. Then it's all for us in adulthood is always according to the words of parents, behind it a lot of happiness that we get .....
Activity: 43
When I was a kid I want to be a doctor. Then, when I was in high school I want to be an architect. But Im happy what I am today. Im taking civil engineering.
Activity: 30
When i was a kid i want to be an architect or a doctor.
Activity: 94
Saya ingin menjadi pembalap nasional.
Activity: 1680
Once I really want to be a pilot, let me fly and travel everywhere Grin
Activity: 79
I wanted to be a nurse when i was a kid we always play related by medicine but its its only a dream because of financial problem.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Playing basketball and enjoing childhood
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
i want to be a teacher but now i become a business owner Grin
Activity: 31
Comic Book Artist, and then during my teens; Film Director.
Activity: 28
maybe a cool racing car toy and of course nintendo, because super mario is really cool
Activity: 201
Merit: 12
When I was kid I wanted to be a heavy metal singer
Activity: 87
I want to be a president, but so sad I am far from being a president. Too far away.
Activity: 238
When I was a kid I wanted to be a Astoronot but i'm like who i am now Smiley
Activity: 175
I want to be a pilot or an architect but now I am running my own business.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Assignments Trading Platform
When I was a kid I wanted to be a doctor,but my mother did not have enough money to send me to school in the field of the equipments
Activity: 99
When i was a kid i wanted to be a scientist but doing that is so hard and you need to become very good at school which i'm not but when i saw BTC as a big big opportunity i went for it.
Activity: 95
When i was kid because i belong to a poor family i wish to become rich, and then i want to be a nurse then a police then a soldier and this time i am studying to be a teacher.
Pages:
Jump to: