Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you want to be when you were a kid? - page 47. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
I wanted to be an engineer, a mechanical engineer but I ended up been a computer scientist  
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
When I was young i wanted to be a super hero like darna or i wanna be like my favourite  artist  on tv so anyone can recognise  me.😁
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
As a child, I dreamed of being astronauts.But now I work in the field of marketing, space is still interesting to me, I would be interested to know what's beyond our planet.
Activity: 10
I want to be a doctor and a police officer when I was a kid. Because i want to help other people.
Activity: 52
When I was really young, I saw this movie about dinosaurs.  Afterwards, all I wanted in the world was a baby dinosaur....     Grin
Obviously that's one wish/want that didn't come true!!
Activity: 336
my wish was to be a doctor but i'm engineer now
i want to licking girl boobs,yeah it very nice
Activity: 126
Wanted to be a customer service representative at our local grocery store Smiley I am finishing my masters degree in science right now!
Activity: 50
I want to be an international model so that I can travel to Paris.
Activity: 65
My only goal in life is to be a good and esrablished man and to bring my mom a smile in face forever
Activity: 145
I want to be a nurse someday...I keep on telling on myself when I was still a kid but it did not happen now.It did not happened coz no money to finance Grin.
No regrets at all the important is I'm happy what I am now. Cheesy
Activity: 163
first I Want to Become a Doctor, who has a business that has a side business and has its own employees,
but it was all not achieved because at that time I was in grade 5 Sd, so my parents gk maybe give business capital for small children, karana thinking parents further ngasih capital ...
Activity: 111
My childhood loves soccer and wants to be a soccer player. However, everything is just a dream. The reality is quite another.
Activity: 141
when i was child i want ti be a military or agent because when i watch a movie it was so amazing but when i am growing up i observe that it is very hard word because in every mission your life is bet and you didn't know if you go home or go to the base a live ^_^
Activity: 106
Maybe it's very simple and silly but I always wanted to fly to the space, see new planets and create life there, somewhere very far from Earth with different atmosphere, sky and with other stars.
Activity: 166
I used to pretend to be a meteorologist. Every time one would show up on TV, I would go near the TV and pretend that I was giving the weather report.

20+ years later, I'm working at Amazon and hodling cryptocurrency. Some life I lived eh lol?

Activity: 41
I want to be a professor
Activity: 98
Speaking of childhood all of us must have felt it, and many ideals we want at that time, for example I had aspired to become a pilot, but until now has not achieved these goals, but I still have never felt strong despair, because that is all the ideals of my childhood, now alhamdulillah I have got a bachelor degree.
Activity: 14
When I was a kid, I want to be a chef, teacher, doctor and lawyer. But unfortunately, I end up being an IT student hahaha. Watta twisted life ey? XD

Anyway, if you are looking for any hardware parts of your computer, please visit our site https://www.sulitipid.com.ph - Philippine free online Classified ads. and share to your friends!! thank you.
Activity: 17
When i was a kid my number 1 plan is i want to be a basketball player. This is my habit and i love this game.
Activity: 154
I was stupid kid with strange and special interests so i wanted to become homless.
Pages:
Jump to: