Pages:
Author

Topic: What do u think about BNB? Worth to buy? - page 20. (Read 4400 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
the price of BNB tokens is affected by the Binance Exchange platform they have, I am sure that at any time is the right time to buy a BNB, because as the Binance Exchange develops, the price of the BNB token will be better.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
BNB now have circulation and used by IEO binance, and this coin price actually control by binance dev, when IEO on binance is massive and good, this coin have a bright future and still worthy to long term
Activity: 574
Binance coin is an interesting one. I regret not buying it when it was launched, because I was around back then and followed Binance as an exchange from the start.
No doubt, that the token will have utility in the future, and that Binance will keep being a key player in the exchange and trading industry, but I think with the current valuation, it can't go much higher.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
BNB is really good coin and of course it is worth to buy.
we can see how people now is very interesting with this and how this coin have a good growth in market.
and just take a little time to BNB change to stable wallet.
buy it mate, it is really good.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
Nowadays BNB token is a very serious competitor for the whole market, because this token is very popular now and grows very well on the market
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I have to be honest with all of you. I regretted not buying BNB in the first place while its still cheap.

Binance Coin did reached more than $20 during Bitcoin’s big bull run. However, as the great Bitcoin crash occurs, BNB’s value got lower to single digits.

It reminds me back then about missing Cardano last 2017 from $0.08 to its all-time high of almost $0.80. Now that Cardano is back To $0.08, I’m already thinking about buying some. If I did bought last time and quickly sell it to its all-time high, that would be a good chunk of profit.

The same way I felt with Binance Coin. I missed buying the dip and now its consolidating with $32-$33 per coin.

I can only suggest that when the project looks promising and has a clear and concise roadmap (along with a legit team who is active on supporting their community and attending blockchain conferences and summits), it’s better to buy while price is cheap, or we would regret later on.

However, the choice is still in everybody’s hands. Nobody’s gonna stop us from deciding anyway.

Happy Sunday everyone!
Thanks for sharing your opinion. It was tough days to invest in the ADA back to 2017, I feel your pain. I also made similar mistakes with not buying the promising altcoin and alt season rocketed all prices not only price of Cardano. BNB already left the train station and it is late I am afraid.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
I have to be honest with all of you. I regretted not buying BNB in the first place while its still cheap.

Binance Coin did reached more than $20 during Bitcoin’s big bull run. However, as the great Bitcoin crash occurs, BNB’s value got lower to single digits.

It reminds me back then about missing Cardano last 2017 from $0.08 to its all-time high of almost $0.80. Now that Cardano is back To $0.08, I’m already thinking about buying some. If I did bought last time and quickly sell it to its all-time high, that would be a good chunk of profit.

The same way I felt with Binance Coin. I missed buying the dip and now its consolidating with $32-$33 per coin.

I can only suggest that when the project looks promising and has a clear and concise roadmap (along with a legit team who is active on supporting their community and attending blockchain conferences and summits), it’s better to buy while price is cheap, or we would regret later on.

However, the choice is still in everybody’s hands. Nobody’s gonna stop us from deciding anyway.

Happy Sunday everyone!
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Since binance was appeared in crypto currency world, everything that touched by binance turned to gold. So i think investing in BNB can still make money for your portfolio. But as in all investment decisions you should watch carefully the price levels.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
BNB is a new coin that is very popular in short period of time from many investors it has a good concept and development of BNB, the good thing of BNB is backed by the number one exchange which is the binance it is really worth it to buy BNB.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
You don't not need to think about it. This is worthy investment for you to make your money on bnb.

If you look at the growth of bnb it will clearly explains the reason for its growth from tis starting to now. One more thing now this dex project is a their future idea so this will pick up the bnb growth to high level.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
I support everyone who thinks that they need to buy a BNB because it is very popular and very promising. It also has a good growth. I am sure that it has a good future. Now is the time not to invest in it
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Yes it is, we have yet to see them reaching their highest price, i'd say it's worth the investment there.

Also, tokens that represent an exchange got a good future for their utility. See also ESH from Switch.ag and Switchdex.ag
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
BNB has been doing well only for one reason and that is because the binance popularity as a big exchange, that is the most iconic and traders are fond of it because it has lowest fees, and since its launch BNB started doing well even better than most of the coins that have launched several years ago, altigh that BNB has no other use outside of the binance exchange it is still good investment and a good way to make profit because it will be here and will still go as long as the exchange stands.
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
in my opinion the BNB is quite feasible to buy they grow quite well and also have good potential, and now the price is quite high so before investing I think I have to find the right opportunity to enter or wait for prices to fall lower.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I think that it is necessary to buy BNB, because this token grows day by day, because still IEO are very popular, due to which BNB grows
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
This is a common issue in crypto. We always downplay the potentials of promising coins when they are rising initially and we watch it to continue increasing in value until it reaches a point when it becomes too expensive to buy. It is still not late to buy BNB. Buy now before its too late
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
in my perspective Binancoin are still worth it to buy anytime, BNB still growing and have huge potential from major altcoin like Ethereum, moreover they are backed by binance and whales from binance.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Maybe worth to buy it but always not invest a lot on anything because if there something happen you can be sorry and lose a lot of money, and is hard to know if can get a good profit.
that's the risk of investing with big results so there will also be a big risk too, investing with minimal and legal risks is also available but cannot use small capital.
in order to minimize your risks, you need to concentrate all your investments in many projects that will bring you income in parts.  If one project or two projects lose, then you will benefit from the rest.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
Maybe worth to buy it but always not invest a lot on anything because if there something happen you can be sorry and lose a lot of money, and is hard to know if can get a good profit.
that's the risk of investing with big results so there will also be a big risk too, investing with minimal and legal risks is also available but cannot use small capital.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
I think any coin that has a utility is important and could be bought, right now the price is a bit overwhelmed so I would suggest to wait for a correction but aside from that I think its definitely doable. Right now we are looking at a coin that is getting a lot of attention from the owners and they are rich as hell thanks to the exchange so there is absolutely no way they would stop improving BNB neither, the bnbchain will eventually create more stuff, they so far have fee reduction and IEO's but they are going to add more stuff like dapps and so forth which will make it even bigger.

I think even if you buy right now instantly, in the end you will profit, maybe it will fall a bit first and it will take some to recover but in the end it will be higher than this price eventually.
Pages:
Jump to: