Pages:
Author

Topic: What do u think about BNB? Worth to buy? - page 22. (Read 4400 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
BNB has very big prospects.  It quickly rose and became popular.  I am sure that this is not all and it is capable of much.
Activity: 644
This topic is created 2017 and now BNB price is now at 31 usd and I would say it's worth to buy. If only i have enough money i would buy more BNB as it will be more like at eth price someday. With Binance having its own chain and BNB will have more use case and the price will surely going up.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
I think BNB is worthy for long term hodling.Since BNB is still new in the market it still has alot to grow and will surely grow thinking that its backed by the biggest exchange in our market now.Despite being new in the market BNB is already in the top 10,in just 2 years it reach top 10 at cmc so we can expect more in bnb

Of course it is worth investing in because of the quick rise in the market value of BNB. I have been keeping a watchful eye in the BNB graph and it has been rising up steadily and such situation finally leads to huge accumulation of value and this is what is going to happen with BNB. Bull market has always been able to give us some good assets to invest in.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BNB presently on the bullish mode with all the developments on pipeline we can expect the growth of bnb to 100 dollars  some of the developments of bnb are margin trading and crypto bank and fiat exchange in singapore
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
Yes, for me BNB is worth buying. Binance is the biggest exchange by overall trading volume and many traders use BNB pair, Binance chain and Binance DEX are doing great so more use for BNB, some services are already adding it.  BNB has great future. It's not an investment advise though.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
Worth or not depending went you are buying, if someone buying BNB with the lowest price and the price pump to the next level price he will shilling the token "Worth to buying". I'm not a fan of the binance token, but i see with a few weeks to much fomo on their price history with a past of the weeks. I better to avoid fomo than i get stuck on that token went i buying the high price.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
BNB has the right to become top 5 coins in the future but competition is high amid ETH, XRP, LTC. Its compatibility makes it unique and meaningful, I am sure BNB will cost more than double of current price from now on in.
I think BNB is reasonable to have, especially when we use binance as a place of exchange. if the function really does provide great benefits, I think it's natural for people to buy it. well, the price also symbolizes how much this coin benefits.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
I already bought my bags and I will add more if the smelling of the bull run hit the markets faster than expected. BNB has golden future opportunities after the promised launch of  DEX and margin trading platforms in Binance exchange. It worth to take this risk and accept the facts straight regarding the crypto markets.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
Despite the amount of usecase creted for BNB I think BNB is currently overvalued. If you are investing for short term you can buy and take profit in the near future however if it long term investments we are looking at wait for BNB correction
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
It seems to me that BNB will perform well in the long term. But there are also negative opinions about this. Someone on the contrary believes this coin is not worth attention. Therefore, you should analyze it well and decide for themselves whether it is worth buying or not.
If you have intention of getting profit with BNB, don't hold it long term. Negative opinion is very legit here since BNB is only use in Binance which is centralize and anything can happen depending on what CZ think.
You need to analyze every possibilities, there's always positive and negative insight but as long as you know what you are doing your investment is more safer than those who just invest without any broader knowledge about this market potentials, make sure to
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
It seems to me that BNB will perform well in the long term. But there are also negative opinions about this. Someone on the contrary believes this coin is not worth attention. Therefore, you should analyze it well and decide for themselves whether it is worth buying or not.
The negative side usually occurs when the exchange from Binance gets negative news or a decrease in trust. this will make the price of the BNB itself will decrease because it gives a considerable effect
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Binance will is one of the best, trusted, potential and also popular coin right now in the market of the crypto.

Binance will increased like litecoin like hundred dollars value maybe it can reach also like ethereum what  hitted which is more than thousands of dollars value per BNB.

I think it is really worth to buy because this coin was supported by Binance exchange who are best exchange now.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
If you have intention of getting profit with BNB, don't hold it long term. Negative opinion is very legit here since BNB is only use in Binance which is centralize and anything can happen depending on what CZ think.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
BNB has the right to become top 5 coins in the future but competition is high amid ETH, XRP, LTC. Its compatibility makes it unique and meaningful, I am sure BNB will cost more than double of current price from now on in. Btw Binance DEX doesn't accept the customers from all world countries, 20 countries is banned for accessing the Binance exchange
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
At the expense of now I do not know to buy,because his price did not fall over the past year,and he is at its Peak,of course can still grow during growth,but I do not think that there will be such a mad growth as will be in other projects that have sagged 5-10 times in the last correction
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
I will say very worth because binance is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange and i'm sure this exchange will become bigger every year, buy more this coin and you will not regret it  Cool
Activity: 728
for me BNB is very feasible to buy and invest in the long term. I see the potential of the BNB will increase if bitcoin touches $ 20,000. I also invest in several BNBs for the long term. I think you have to follow my steps.
Activity: 672
all depends on the plan you make. because I myself rate this coin very well for trade and to participate in binance launchpad. whereas for long-term investments I think the BNB is not too good. but so far the BNB has experienced a good increase, we must consider this asset.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
There is a usage for bnb and get used more and more with the popularity of the exchange growing. I see bnb rise further if there are no big hacks/exit-scam/domain seizure/etc
Pages:
Jump to: