Pages:
Author

Topic: What do u think about BNB? Worth to buy? - page 23. (Read 4400 times)

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
If you want to go into long term investment, then BNB is a great investment and has a high potential. Its worth buying. I suggest you hold Binance for sometime to earn more profit.
I think that BNB will be profitable in the next few years, but after a few years, it will not be needed for anyone.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
If you want to go into long term investment, then BNB is a great investment and has a high potential. Its worth buying. I suggest you hold Binance for sometime to earn more profit.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
BNB is a very good investment for the long-term and has a really high potential for growth. It is worth to invest in BNB but I would suggest to wait a bit for the next correction.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
bnb and bsv are the strongest coins, they were able to overcome their past price highs
Did you know that you are replying to a post that was posted a year ago?

Still in 2019 it is safe and good to buy BNB since this coin has a lot to offer and currently all of those IEO it conducts, results to just minutes initial offerings. By that, this is always a good news with this exchange and this exchange controls the BNB coin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
BINANCE is one of the leading exchange in the world and its their TOKEN, therefore BNB is one of the best coin to have for investment.
I am buying still more BNB as i am seeing this coin to be on top and one of the most demand token in the community.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
Now BNB looks good and I think it makes sense to buy it now, because it has been showing growth for a long time and you can earn a little money for it
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
BNB's price has been pumping so high in the last couple of months. It's not recommended to buy at this time, I think. But if you seek a long term investment then I think BNB should be an option. Uptrend is coming, trading volume is increasing and as a result, as an exchange Binance will be benefited. Of course, BNB will also be.
it is likely that the price of a BNB is rising against the market. it may also be that when the market will show strong and rapid growth the price of this coin will not show the best results. I personally stay away from the Binance
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Did you all notice that this thread was made in 2017 before Binance exchange popular ?
I think OP question already answered by the time, Yes it was worth to invest on BNB token.
Many peoples missed the opportunity to buying BNB token back then, include me.  Sad
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
Definitely. BNB is Binance coin, always rise up.
Cz always push and do his best to make BNB use by community. BNB can make the ATH this year while the other still struggling come back to their best. So yeah it's worth
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
worth it , for sure. i just believe BNB will be top 5 soon. and what a good about it, because BNB not affected too much by bear market, as far we know, bnb still mooning although market getting bearish.
well,recently we hear some sad news about binance got a hacking, but the prices just drop for few days, after it, like we can see right now.
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
BNB's price has been pumping so high in the last couple of months. It's not recommended to buy at this time, I think. But if you seek a long term investment then I think BNB should be an option. Uptrend is coming, trading volume is increasing and as a result, as an exchange Binance will be benefited. Of course, BNB will also be.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
I know a lot of money has gone into bnb. For now I think it is a little over valued. The excitement is contributed by news in the crypto space. I suggest you hold one for next correction. There are other coins you can pay attention to like EOS and QTUM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
Well it is worth to buy BNB now, the market is growing so this is the best time to invest in altcoins especially BNB, I expect $100 or even more in this year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 10
Bnb kept up well in the market during the fall. not really falling, but now from 20 it has risen to 30 dollars. I think it helped him, that there was a profit on the stock exchange and during the fall of the cryptocurrency
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
I think BNB is worthy for long term hodling.Since BNB is still new in the market it still has alot to grow and will surely grow thinking that its backed by the biggest exchange in our market now.Despite being new in the market BNB is already in the top 10,in just 2 years it reach top 10 at cmc so we can expect more in bnb
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
For me it is worth to buy Binance Coin (BNB) simply because it is now one of the most popular coins in the market thus achieving more stability than others. It is now rank number 7 in CMC and I guess it will grow further in the future. However, I'm just having a doubt on what will happen to BNB if Binance got hacked once again which now lead them to bankruptcy, hmm, does it affect the coin or not? Well, I'll leave it for you to decide.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Maybe worth to buy it but always not invest a lot on anything because if there something happen you can be sorry and lose a lot of money, and is hard to know if can get a good profit.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
well it is a centralized coin with not much to offer and the exchange behind it was recently hacked and then to recover the lost funds they started pumping it so hard which if you ask me is very shady and suspicious.

is it worth to buy it? maybe, but only sometimes when it is getting pumped. they have shown that they are very good at pumping it to big percentages all of a sudden and they have been hyping it a lot so there is good profit to be made too. but you have to be careful with coins like this.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
Hello folks,

what do u think about BNB? Is that worth to buy? Because like my friend said, what is Chines is big..so I am wondering about your opinion because I couldnt find any mention about BNB here...

" -$BNB the ONLY coin where you can invest in the exchange. This will be a top coin for chinese/international traders.

-Binance will issue its token coin, called the Binance Coin (BNB). A strict limit of 200MM BNB will be created, never to be increased. BNB will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC 20.

-You can use BNB to pay for any fees on our platform, including but not limited to: Exchange fees Withdraw fees Listing fees Any other fee

When you use BNB to pay for fees, you will receive a significant discount"
Binance Coin is a pretty good coin.  Investing in BNB is, in my opinion, a promising business, since Binance is one of the best in the world and as it continues to grow, there will be an increase in the price of BNB.
BNB was already proved the potential so everyone buying more Binance in this year. But this forum is strictly follow the spam threads so better avoid old threads, because number of right threads are available in this forum so better you can concentrate future surely many of them avoid this kind of threads.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
Hello folks,

what do u think about BNB? Is that worth to buy? Because like my friend said, what is Chines is big..so I am wondering about your opinion because I couldnt find any mention about BNB here...

" -$BNB the ONLY coin where you can invest in the exchange. This will be a top coin for chinese/international traders.

-Binance will issue its token coin, called the Binance Coin (BNB). A strict limit of 200MM BNB will be created, never to be increased. BNB will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC 20.

-You can use BNB to pay for any fees on our platform, including but not limited to: Exchange fees Withdraw fees Listing fees Any other fee

When you use BNB to pay for fees, you will receive a significant discount"
Binance Coin is a pretty good coin.  Investing in BNB is, in my opinion, a promising business, since Binance is one of the best in the world and as it continues to grow, there will be an increase in the price of BNB.
Pages:
Jump to: