Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do when you are over 50% lose on your trades? - page 2. (Read 1327 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Much bigger loss now if you didn't sell lol.
Activity: 248
Once am in a situation like this, I will just forget about the market and my investment and move to something else, cuz I know the situation won't last for a long period of time. So I just take my mind out of it, but checking on maybe once a week for updates. Because I don't wanna have a heart attack, lol.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
50% loss? I think, I will rest for a while and refresh the mind. afterwards invite fellow traders to discuss, and determine strategic steps for recovery. just think of exercises to strengthen mentally.
Since the market dropped from 19K btc price to till now I am basically away from all sorts of trading LOL

Holy cow!!! Now it's -62.58%
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
If the asset that I hold is more than 50%, then I will keep it until full recovery. Experience shows that the market is cyclical, and after the fall, growth always follows.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
50% loss? I think, I will rest for a while and refresh the mind. afterwards invite fellow traders to discuss, and determine strategic steps for recovery. just think of exercises to strengthen mentally.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Sorry for your loss buddy. Almost all of us have lost so much and in grievance with fellow members. What I have learnt is to start a little day trading- one of the most riskiest and tedious activity in crypto. It really helps in making little profits that can help cover up for some of your losses.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I will choose to keep waiting, the world of cryptocurrencies will always have huge fluctuations!
To be able to encrypt currency in such huge fluctuations, you can gain success!
Never sell your cryptocurrency at a loss!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
On 10th I bought these coins...

QLC             665.39235960        spent 0.04669735 BTC now value 0.02208817                     
DBC           3489.01913490        spent 0.11399558 BTC    now value 0.04789097                     
UTK             999.14623990          spent 0.07351075 BTC now value 0.04367548
TRX         11704.11100000        spent  0.11480700 BTC now value 0.07415842
VTC              43.46405229          spent 0.01995629 BTC now value 0.01713204
MUSIC      6321.99316783          spent 0.04531524 BTC now value 0.02180519

If you notice in all these coins I am in HUGE lose. I am holding this of course. Coz I would never sell my coins in lose. I did in past but learnt my lessons.

How do you handle when you are in my situation.
There is not a definite answer, I am in the same position, one of my investments has been down for months but I still think the development of the coin is going great and I still have faith in the project so I have decided to keep holding my coins and not sell, but if that is not the case and you do not trust the coin can recover at all then it may be a good idea to sell and cut your losses.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
You are not the only one who is so fortunate. I also lost half of my invested funds for this month. Most forum members say that you need to continue to keep coins. I think we should support the opinion of the majority. Moreover, many analysts predict a further recovery of the crypto market
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Nothing! Just hold until the market recovers. The common mistake of many traders is selling at a lost during a dip. You will not lose anything if you won’t sell. So just be patient and wait for the recovery.                                                                                                                                                                           
The only exception to this is if you invested in a very bad coin because if you did the only thing you you can do to avoid losing even more money it is to start selling your coins if someone here in the forum did that let that be a lesson for you don't invest in projects that are not solid and that do not have a future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 9
i am not doing anything now  Smiley  i lost more than 50% in 2-3 months but still holding. i think best way is holding because if try return to profitability by trading i lost more because market is really awful last days.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
There's obviously no way of knowing if those coins will bounce back. You probably understood the risk when you invested and you probably also understand that everything is in a slump lately. HODLING could result in bigger losses. Selling now would also be a loss. I would consider splitting the difference. Sell half, HODL the rest.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
I would not do anything and I'm not doing anything yet, because I'm afraid that by such actions I will simply lose even more money. Therefore, I do nothing, I think that such actions can not exactly improve the situation.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
You have chosen the right strategy. I think that in the end it will bring you a good profit. Only the most patient investors will be able to wait for a good growth and not sell the coins. I also chose this strategy, because I'm completely confident that there will be growth.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
To a little distraction from the graphs, I advise you to study prospective coins, and not those that have already grown in price. Small, inconspicuous coins are easier to climb and give you a head start!
Activity: 308

hehehe, I prefer to forget it for a while and think about other activities, so do not think about my coin that is floating
Activity: 1
I have lost more than 50% of my money compared to 3 months ago.
I do regret that I should have sold my bitcoin back then.
What I do is that I keep holding it.

For all the negative press trying to drive Bitcoin down in price there are bullish remarks and opinions by other financial gurus who predict that by the end of the year we should see momentum upwards. I hope that you could at least have made back most of what you are down, by year end.

So hold for what could be until the end of the year is what I would do. I also bought when it was nearer the highs of last year but am confident it will slowly upturn over the months to come. Just have to sit tight.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Heya Homies
Oh Yea, It's Real !!
Get That Free $$
#FreeCrypto
#FreeStuff
#FreeMoney
#FreeTernio
#FreeTheWhales
#FreeCash

http://ternio.me/GetYourFreeTernio
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

yes, you are right. it is better to keep holding the bitcoin we have until we can sell it at the highest price than the price we bought. but sometimes, if we decide to sell it when it is down for 5%, we can wait for the price to get down for more so we can buy again with a lot of amounts and with small money. but all in all, it depends on the market movements and if the market is like this, then this will not work properly because the price still going down even its increase a little.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Pages:
Jump to: