Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with your crypto? - page 24. (Read 1931 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 09:53:44 AM
of course you just have to do with your altcoins or cryptos just hold the wait until the price encrease and earn some money.
but most of them use their altcoin in trade to earn money too quickly
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
February 13, 2018, 09:51:29 AM
What do I do? I hold, trade occasionally when I have an idea on what's going to happen next in the markets.  And of course, I spend my bitcoin as much as possible if I can. Forget global adoption if everyone simply just holds; we need to actually spend them for better publicity.

What's the better route? Yep. You pretty much answered your question. Try em all out, then continue doing what you do best and or what you enjoy more doing; whether it'd be daytrading, longterm trading, gambling(which I don't recommend ofcourse), etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 09:48:05 AM
I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
Depending on the type of altcoin I would decide to hold or sell them. I will analyze that altcoin, if in the future, I anticipate they will rise, I will hold and wait for higher prices in the future. And if altcoin prices go down, I'll sell them. So I have not answered your question. There are a lot of factors for you to grasp between or sell crypto.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 09:47:32 AM
I mostly mine and hodl, but my friend day trades and says I should start getting into it. What do you prefer to do and do you think there is a better route to take? I personally think it's all up to personal preference, I'm new though.
Preference on how will you make profit out of crypto depends on the user itself. Trading in my opinion is a bit risky unlike investing especially with bitcoin where profit has a more chance to be earned due to the high demand on the market. But the best thing to do is to try all of it and see it for yourself.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 09:44:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: