Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency? - page 16. (Read 4395 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2018, 06:54:25 PM
I like the way that is totally bringing out new thoughts from individuals that will ideally bring some an incentive to other people. Lots of thoughts that are supported by typical individuals and remunerated given to ordinary people
Cryptocurrency and plain currency is binding in to each other while people are making money off of it. That part is an adrenaline rush.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 06:49:02 PM
There are a number of things I like about cryptocurrency. Anonymous transaction is one, cross - border transaction, instant settlement of transactions and low transaction cost.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 06:45:44 PM
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?

My favourite feature about the world of cryptocurrency world is that, it is extremely easy to send coins, correspondingly money. I think this technology has brought a lot of good opportunities to our world.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
September 23, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

The conveniency of cashless living though. Cryptocurrency is simply useful because they are functioning as a money, and a money is useful since it is our medium of exchange to buy something such as food, clothes, transportation, movies, games, gadgets and so on. What I do like about cryptocurrency is that they are running all throughout in a gadget that is simply convenient since we and I are using my gadget all time around.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 06:09:27 PM
What i like about cryptocurries is the higly secured blockchain and how decentralised and teansparent cryptocurry is. Another thing i like is the convenience cryptocurries brings, cashless transactions with low fees.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
September 23, 2018, 06:01:26 PM
Cryptocurrencies give freedom from banks now you can spend your money where you want with low fees;)
Cryptocurrency no taxes and you have free to spend it what ever you want it. You can use your cryptocurrency easily and fast transaction it is very transparent.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 05:50:36 PM
Just because of this, so many data can be stored on it (blockchain) securely and grant the users full access and right to it. I have also seen so many big projects make use of crypto and blockchain and this has taken some of the companies to another greater level.

I so much like the decentralized system of cryptocurrency and the technology behind it. 

I perceive that crypto is likely going to transcend fiat is near future. If crypto gets to a stage where it is accepted in so many countries and places, it might overtaje fiat
Activity: 244
September 23, 2018, 04:46:00 PM
I like the way that is totally bringing out new thoughts from individuals that will ideally bring some an incentive to other people. Lots of thoughts that are supported by typical individuals and remunerated given to ordinary people
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
September 23, 2018, 04:42:22 PM
Hi there,

Cryptocurrency is cheap to produce
There is no central authority who prints it
It might give people financial freedom
Transparent

Regards,
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
September 23, 2018, 04:37:08 PM
I like cryptocurrency because of the freedom it gives me.  No hazzle, no tax and it is very easy to transact business using cryptocurrency.  You can freely transact from your home or anywhere as long as you have internet.  Life becomes more easier with cryptocurrency.  Taxation in our country is very high and it really eats a big a share in our income and we cannot do nothing because that is what our government declared but with cryptocurrency they have no way to taxed our money.  Cryptocurrency becomes our saviour in terms of financial survival.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:28:59 PM
Crypto currencies are a digital payment system for easy transactions, and crypto currencies have other benefits as an investment and by having them can benefit.
Activity: 602
September 23, 2018, 04:28:02 PM
Cryptocurrency has some benefits over fiat like privacy, fast transactions, low fees, security ,
ease of use and it is decentralized.
copper member
Activity: 546
September 23, 2018, 04:25:15 PM
I think the cryptocurrency has made things easier than the use of fiat money,  it is faster and easier to use compared to the fiat money. Also I think the governor should officially absorb the cryptocurrency and the main means of doing business because it will reduce the rate at which the fiat money lost and also safe in carrying of fiat money around.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 04:24:38 PM
it's like I've been in the future Cool where we are one step ahead of boring traditional transactions
when I used to want to send money to family or friends who were in a very distant place and it was quite torturous because we lost some of the money with bank transfer fees. but with cryptocurrency I'm free from that
Activity: 1344
September 23, 2018, 04:19:10 PM
Personally, I like different innovations and crypto is no exception. It is very interesting to observe the development of this segment.
Activity: 686
September 23, 2018, 02:26:49 PM
because crypto is really digital Cash. there are different type of use from crypto. finance/payments, blockchain platforms are main use of that. i think crypto because its decentralized. also it makes the payments secure and fast. so thats why i like crypto.
Activity: 437
September 23, 2018, 02:15:30 PM
Bitcoin's rising prices may be based on investment growth. Investors believe digital currencies will be valuable in the future, based on how they are used at the moment.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 23, 2018, 01:31:17 PM
I like the diverse use of altcoins to improve the world .
Activity: 182
September 23, 2018, 01:27:27 PM
The main thing that I like when working with crypto is the ability to quickly and profitably send transactions around the world without banking restrictions and government control. At the same time, I can instantly send the necessary translations at any time without high commissions and restrictions.
Activity: 39
September 22, 2018, 08:51:22 AM
many opportunities for earning and most suitable for both new and experienced people
Pages:
Jump to: