Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency? - page 14. (Read 4395 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
September 24, 2018, 06:07:30 PM
Th best thing I like about crypto is anonymity . I don't know what can make you more ttansparent in payments other than crypto. But don't rely only on crypto ,because it is just 1 aspect of your life and future can be connected with a skill
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 06:02:22 PM
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
Speed, transparency, decentralization, feeling of freedom and being beyond the system. I think cryptocurrency and crypto-everything is where the humankind is going towards.
to understand that all these pink ones were very active at the dawn of the development of the crypto-currency market, but see what is happening in the market today and it becomes clear that manipulation does not provide an opportunity to be independent.
Activity: 434
September 24, 2018, 05:18:49 PM
Speed, transparency, decentralization, feeling of freedom and being beyond the system. I think cryptocurrency and crypto-everything is where the humankind is going towards.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 02:32:22 PM
Why the crypt is useful ?  Yes, the technology itself opens up new opportunities for life. About such projects many years ago and not heard.I love the script for its mobility if I decide to go into the sunset, I will only need a laptop and nothing more. And to withdraw I its will be able almost in any country. It's like a breath of freedom.
Activity: 322
September 24, 2018, 02:06:08 PM
I like that Cryptocurrency gives me the opportunity to live comfortably, and complete anonymity of identification. Cryptocurrency has a lot of possibilities, it's our future.
Activity: 653
September 24, 2018, 01:54:41 PM
I can stop my self for working and invest at cryptocurrency, when I am looking how drop of some altcoin price and bitcoin, I am always try to make investment because I sure next time the altcoin price will be on the top.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
September 24, 2018, 01:48:43 PM
what I like about cryptocurrency is it gives equal opportunity to everyone to fulfill their dreams give them a hope
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
September 24, 2018, 01:47:03 PM
The thing that really stands out in crypto is its convenience. I know there's a lot of people know that hassle of going to the bank to make some process. It consumes too much time and sometimes they make you come back over and over again just to complete those process which I really hate.
Normal modern banks have long had convenient mobile applications. Most operations can be performed in it. As for cryptocurrency wallets - creation of the EOS of the purse activity is not simple and straightforward. So at this stage, it is too early to talk about the superiority of crypto over the banking system.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 01:41:18 PM
The first thing that attracted me to cryptocurrency is the fact that it is a source of income, how to survive is the struggle of many in my country here, we easily get enticed with money, coupled to the fact that I love internet exploration, meeting my needs with what I nature have fun in doing makes it more of a fulfilment.

Of course, cryptocurrency is a good place to invest our money. So, it can be one of the sources of our income. I think this is a common reason for many people here, yeah maybe we have the different reason but this can be the one and only same reason between all of us, right? Crypto is very useful for us, so we can use the technology to earn money not only to get some fun in there.
Activity: 196
September 24, 2018, 12:51:42 PM
I like the very principle of decentralization with the guarantee of convenient and fast transactions without high commissions of banks and control by the government. And with the right investments, you can earn a significant income.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 24, 2018, 11:14:49 AM
First i like cryptocurrency cause there is so many companies that offering unique project and i do think cryptocurrency are a trusted money which we can see how much the circulation and how much the total supply which so different from fiat currency. Crypto could be the way to make cashless society which hold money isnt really good and this the safer way to hold money eventhough there is still potential to be hacked but we do developing and i do think we would found the solution.
Activity: 406
September 24, 2018, 11:06:03 AM
For me, the market provides important advantages for effective work. First of all, consider a wide choice of altcoins and excellent prospects for profitable income and earning money. Also, you need to consider fast and profitable transactions at any time without government control.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
September 24, 2018, 04:31:47 AM

Cryptocurrency is good for long term investment and the market is volatile so it can always grow even more depending on the situation which makes other investors to earn a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 215
September 24, 2018, 04:26:24 AM
because in my opinion crypto can make it easier in our payment system, like if you want to buy something, and crypto also has blockchain technology which is arguably very attractive and also very safe because it does not require a third party to do transactions in crypto.
Activity: 462
September 24, 2018, 04:24:02 AM
The main advantage for my work is the principles of decentralization and convenience of work. At the same time, it is important that there are no usual banking restrictions and control by the government. At any time, I can make the necessary transactions with high reliability and without high commissions.
Activity: 476
September 24, 2018, 03:55:23 AM
The thing that really stands out in crypto is its convenience. I know there's a lot of people know that hassle of going to the bank to make some process. It consumes too much time and sometimes they make you come back over and over again just to complete those process which I really hate.
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 03:53:47 AM
I am currently doing the signature activity of the RIPAEX.IO project. The success of the project is related to the price of the cryptocurrency. If the cryptocurrency price rises, the project is successful. Grin
Activity: 644
September 24, 2018, 03:19:09 AM
Cryptocurrency is a very large industry and I really like investing. By investing could give me a lot of these. This technology and I think it is great for now and the future. So the technology is digital currency is very deserving to strive to achieve success.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
September 24, 2018, 02:34:13 AM
Cryptocurrency is good for money laundering, you can make a deal by paying an anonymous cryptocurrency, neither the tax authorities nor banks will require you to explain where do you get the money and don't block the account. The main advantage of cryptocurrencies is the anonymity.
Activity: 154
September 24, 2018, 02:09:20 AM

i like crypto caused can earn money while i keep trade XD LOL
Pages:
Jump to: