Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 4395 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I think cryptocurrency has more profit potential than FIAT, trading on cryptocurrency has already proven to generate enough profit. even though we can't fully depend on cryptocurrency cause it fluctuated too much, making it harder to maintain a stable price.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
If you are talking about a very good ICO project or a coin that is real cheap and under valued now, long term investment is a big win
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency is very useful for me as a bounty hunter because it gives additional income for my financial needs of the family even though i have a permanent job but still its not enough for all the bills and expenses. Cryptocurrency also listened the unemployed person which works is unlimited having a skills of trading and means of support as admin in the campaign.
Activity: 9
I think that the main reason why it is worth keeping coins for a year and even more is the popularity of the coin and its practicality that allows an increasing number of traders to buy it
Activity: 9
Some Altcoins have a golden opportunity that may not be repeated for a very long time.
Activity: 14
Long term investment is most suggestion of all its to risky but you can earn more profit than short term as long as you know how to wait patiently and hold it properly its not a waste when it comes to long tern investment
Activity: 11
If you are talking about bitcoin now, to me the margin will not be very high (maybe at most x2 or x3 if it really happens)
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
I like the fact that I can be able to make payment to anyone around the world without bothering knowing the person i am paying to or receiving payment from, it's such a beautiful thing about cryptos
If you want to long term investment, you have to choose popular coins like first 20 in market volume because there is very big risky. long
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
What I like the most is that cryptocurrencies are an advanced, innovative technology derived from blockchain. Many still don’t understand that in the future they will become ubiquitous, so it's nice to be on the edge of technology.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
I like the idea about crypto in term of decentralization and instability in exchange rate. Also, another thing that appeals to me is every token is limited in number. But crypto today is not completely legal. A lot of people evade taxes which is the big drawback.
Activity: 13
it depends on your entry point of that particular coin or token you are looking at.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
Because crytocurrency is base on a blockchain and it provides direct access to consumers or end-users from the provider itself. It cuts the middle man who always make additional cost on a particular transaction or a middle man capitalist who control things on their hands. Through cryptocurrency, they loose the power to manipulate the market.
Activity: 13
I believe in long term investment.  I can see myself investing in bitcoin and hold it for a long period.  I will save my money to invest everytime i have an extra income from  bounty rewards.
I prefer holding coin for long term, it  has always been profitable for me.  Trading Crypto is very risky and for you to make huge Profit it requires large Capital. But for you to consider long term make sure you choose coins that are top 20 in the coinmarketcap ,they are less risky and sure of huge capital in the long run
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What I like most about cryptocurrency is that it gives us freedom. Not the one that the state so actively imposes on US in the media, but real freedom.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I love many aspects of Cryptocurrencies. The freedom to transfer funds with very little fee to anywhere in the world. The freedom to invest in ICO's. The community conversation. The best thing is that you become your own bank. You don't need 3rd parties such as banks to hold your funds.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Of course Fiat are distinguished by the fact that I can transfer money to another person in a matter of minutes without resorting to this party people )
Activity: 10
the example is if we buy bitcoin in january then the price is high and we keep it until now because the price is not rising we are desperate and decided to sell it, obviously we lose but if we are patient we may be able to generate profit because bitcoin still have big chance to exceeds its highest price
Activity: 12
It is the best method of investing, especially if you are not a professional trader. Besides, you always can review your portfolio and change the proportions of the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: