Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 4395 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 13
actually i think that, if i use cryptocurrency can make life easier, and any thing can do possible with timely. treading also can do. specially for trading need to know about topper 20 coin. because topper 20 coin coin have a little risk, with other coin. so if we can select good coin for investmest can hoped that earn profit in future. so i like cryptocurrency.
As a bounty hunter here, the best of crypto is they gave opportunities of earning money without investment capital for them. And the market is uncontrolled in where it has possibilities to grow our money as well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
actually i think that, if i use cryptocurrency can make life easier, and any thing can do possible with timely. treading also can do. specially for trading need to know about topper 20 coin. because topper 20 coin coin have a little risk, with other coin. so if we can select good coin for investmest can hoped that earn profit in future. so i like cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
Crypto is the future. Crypto poses numerous benefits for all those businesses which integrate it into their payment systems. Crypto is far better than Fiat because it is not subjected to counterfeit production which is normally seen withe the Fiat.
cryptocurrency wolrd is so complicated and too complicated sometimes but i like to zget to know it and to open new things for me
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
i like that you can grow i this sphere and the fact tjat your income depends on you only and not on otjer peopel s mind
brand new
Activity: 0
Long term investment is great specially when it's bitcoin. Long term investment have a lots of benefits and have a potential to grow more.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Crypto is the future. Crypto poses numerous benefits for all those businesses which integrate it into their payment systems. Crypto is far better than Fiat because it is not subjected to counterfeit production which is normally seen withe the Fiat.
copper member
Activity: 6
Cryptocurrency is changing how people view currency and methods of transaction. Although crypto and blockchain are amazing innovations in technology, they are still almost exclusive to the crypto/blockchain community. We need to develop ways for the general public to see value in cryptocurrencies and for businesses to see value in being integrated into blockchains. Overall, the community behind this space is amazing and it's one of the things that keeps us wanting to develop our project and empower the world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency attracts me the opportunity to good profit in short time . Another important distinction cryptocurrency from fiat, the speed of transaction and low cost, as well as the decentralization and anonymity unlike Bank payments . And the blockchain technology is a technology that finds application in many areas .
brand new
Activity: 0
I doubt that we fan say something like "a long term is the best" because every person is good in his pr her own sphere, so try everything
Activity: 112
Cryptography is a very good technology and an easy way to make money. Crypto currency is a very good platform for investors. Another attraction is that the crypto market is free from taxation. And yet - crypto has a distant and promising future.
I prefer holding coin for long term, it  has always been profitable for me.  Trading Crypto is very risky and for you to make huge Profit it requires large Capital. But for you to consider long term make sure you choose coins that are top 20 in the coinmarketcap ,they are less risky and sure of huge capital in the long run
Activity: 7
Long term investment is great specially when it's bitcoin. Long term investment have a lots of benefits and have a potential to grow more.
Anyway long term investment is something good but must continue to follow up the investment and must know when to invest.
Choose a project that have a good team and do some research about them. Good team have a high chance to be successful. 
Activity: 36
crypto a new technology and it excites me. The use of blockchain technology is increasing. in some countries, taxes can be paid with crypto money. we can use crypto money when shopping. I like crypto money because it is a source of income.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Cryptocurrency gives you real freedom, we all know that today almost all the money goes through the banks, thanks to the cryptocurrency you become a Bank and can manage your funds. In addition, your funds are more secure and there are no barriers to the transfer of funds anywhere in the world.
Activity: 154
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?

for my opinion, i know crypto caused everyone told me can earn money but when i invest in market start go down  Sad
Activity: 5
For me, long term investment is a good investment. It makes my financial situation more stable. I believe in BTC and ETH in this investment. But besides that, you need to regularly monitor and analyze the market to make accurate and appropriate decisions so as not to face many risks.
Activity: 11
If you are talking about bitcoin now, to me the margin will not be very high (maybe at most x2 or x3 if it really happens)
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.I am very positive about investing in real estate.Now a lot of projects related to real estate.And a lot of them are scammers.So you need to be very careful when choosing a project
Pages:
Jump to: