Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency? - page 21. (Read 4395 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 1
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
First it was trade by barter before a legal means of trading was brought forth in form of the conventional or fiat money world over in different currencies according to our different nations and here comes another kind of money that is so flexible that it can be converted to any fiat and utilized in many ways. Cryptocurrency presently has become more or less a means of employment. Many have benefited from it. It has open people up to reading all forms of articles known as almighty whitepaper hereby exposing us to ideas we didn’t know existed. I just like everything about cryptocurrency. It is a ground breaking development that I believe will stand the test of time. It has a bright future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
One thing I like about cryptocurrency is the decentralization though infrastructures are still not completely developed. At whatever time you wish to access your investment or wallet, you are not at the mercy of anyone compared to what is happening at the banks where you will queue and go through a lot just to collect the money that you by yourself took there in the name of operating a bank account. the freedom here is priceless. Cryptocurrencies has initiated a kind of competition to fiat money that in no time this will 'force' some unwanted happenings around fiat money out. New ones keep coming everyday and improvements are coming from all over. Cryptocurrency is just in a class of its own. Because of the ICO aspect of bounties my reading time has increased to enable me keep up with upcoming and ongoing projects. We are all here to support cryptocurrency; hence you just have to find a way to express yourself by interacting in the different topic. You cannot be here and not say something. There are just many good sides of it. The bottom-line is that we all make extra cash from it that is the ultimate beauty of cryptocash. They are all good reasons and many more to like cryptocurrency.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrencies give freedom from banks now you can spend your money where you want with low fees;)
Activity: 24
For me, I like in cryptocurrency is that I can invest and I can make money by joining in bounty campaign.
Activity: 23
In this regard, trading will be more transparent, reliable and easy.
Activity: 91
I like cryptocurrency because it can bring money. And much more money than, for example, dollars.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
because it makes it easy for businesses to introduce their products and make it easier to transact.
many things I like about crypto. besides being able to share opinions and share experiences. here I can also learn and analyze the new world. moreover can make money. I really like crypto.
in terms of technology and speed in transactions
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
I like everything from Cryptocurrecy. I like the way it works, likes the benefits, likes in investing, likes to follow the Bounty campaign. Just like the Crypto World. But there is one that I don't like most about crypto, which is when the price drops dramatically above 70% of the normal price.
To me I think that the best thing that I like in alt coins is that there are so many altcoin which have very reasonable price and I am really able to buy a good number of such coins. It really provide us an opportunity to make big money from low investment.
Activity: 28
I like everything from Cryptocurrecy. I like the way it works, likes the benefits, likes in investing, likes to follow the Bounty campaign. Just like the Crypto World. But there is one that I don't like most about crypto, which is when the price drops dramatically above 70% of the normal price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Decentralization and its blockchain is the main product here. Then here comes smart contract and more that drives the market crazy. Crypto knows no boundaries and no need for government and bank approvals makes it a good easy alternative online.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
Well, what I like more about crypto is that my payments aren't connected with my identity and I shouldn't pay taxes.
Also it is convenient to pay somebody in other country
Activity: 119

cryptocurrency gives us freedom, we can invest, transactions without being monitored by the government or the bank. This is great for those of us who want to have privacy in investing. here I really feel free.

As we know that this new invention give us more options to do our business transactions with anybody, globally, without any limitations. I like that this sphere develops very quickly and there is an opportunity to earn on the crypto currency. After all, the crypto currency is more and more covered by the world, and it will have demand later. Thought?
Activity: 168

cryptocurrency gives us freedom, we can invest, transactions without being monitored by the government or the bank. This is great for those of us who want to have privacy in investing. here I really feel free.
Activity: 322
It proves me the best online money. And it secures my future.. I like it best because it makes me earn more money. It gives me privilage to become millionier.
Activity: 196
the most I love about crypto is in terms of its technology. because this is a crypto technology technology is very simple. But it may make it easier for all kinds of affairs. I think this is a technology that is able to be applied to various aspects of the.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
What I like is that the Cryptocurrency has unlimited capabilities to penetrate the existing traditional financial system. With this ability makes it easier and cheaper
copper member
Activity: 266
So far, i find crypto no better than fiat money. I use both because they have different advantages and disadvantages. Crypto will certainly oust some of the fiat money, but certainly never quite.
Activity: 82
I like cryotocurrency because it is decentralized and decentralized, it does not take advantage of anyone especially Bitcoin, the transaction costs are low and very fast.
Activity: 49
Speaking about the advantages of cryptocurrency is to say: 1) Anonymity; 2) Reliability; 3) No Commission; 4) the Inability to freeze the account.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
The first and obvoius thing is the dectralisation , no goverment can get hands on something that is maintained by users arounf the world with their pcs or miing rigs.
with these comes a lot of good things which are beautiful like freedom.

also i llke the concept of ICOs because it is an easy way to invest in new projects.
What the most that I really like about cryptocurrency is the easy and fast when do transaction. But what I really to it is being decentralized so that its free to used and no rules and law to obey. Cryptocurrency is one of the best thing created in technology because many people helped especially in financial. So i think will last longer because many people support and believed to it.
Pages:
Jump to: