Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency? - page 20. (Read 4395 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 05:18:34 AM
Cryptocurrency is the best way to Transfer fund to one and other person and also best for good profit. In this regard, trading will be more transparent, reliable and easy.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 05:13:55 AM
 I like the most in crypto is decentralization and is not controlled by any individual or organization. Transparency, transparency, and cost reduction are great things to do when you do not need a third party to intervene like a bank.
Activity: 71
September 02, 2018, 05:11:42 AM
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?

Cryptocurrency is useful specially for the people like me who wants to earn and gain profit. And also for the people who wants to have brighter future someday. The best thing about crypto is it gives us motivation for us to think how can we make change in our future life it opens a new possibility that we can make with crypto. Crypto is the best partner to make our future brighter.
Activity: 5
The advantages of cryptocurrencies over Fiat money in the first place is that they can not be stolen, unless you know the private key). Second, small fees for transferring large amounts of money. Third, there is no Central server that can hack or disable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
September 02, 2018, 05:01:44 AM
First reason I joined cryptocurrency was because of bitcoin as its price was unbelievable back then. Then I found out about alternate tokens and quit my job and started earning digital assets online. I like them because you just have to sit all-day while you earn. I like them because of the thousand ways you can earn cryptocurrency and whenever I get bored of the current task Im doing, I change my task to a new one. (Tasks Im referring to are like joining bounty campaigns for article writing, designing, making videos and et cetera. It is also a good investment and Im pretty sure among all the tokens I HODL right now, atleast 10% of these tokens will make me rich.
brand new
Activity: 0
It is very useful because in this way we can even pay any transaction in just a few of seconds. The best thing I like about crypto currency is that it has the capability to help people especially in terms of financial aspects.
Activity: 48
September 02, 2018, 04:53:49 AM
Cryptocurrency is the easiest way to have a higher profit than any other paying jobs. It is convenient sonce you can just work at home.
Activity: 336
September 02, 2018, 04:41:09 AM
The most I like about cryptocurrency is they are offered a good business to the investor which is helpful and useful to earn a good amount of income or profit when the right time comes.
brand new
Cryptocurrency is not limited to countries, has no high commissions, has quick translation,high anonymity of many coins, but it is very volatile.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
September 01, 2018, 07:34:58 PM
The price is volatile, that's what I like. Although it is risky and sometimes makes a loss, but we can raise funds again if there is a pump. Doing analysis, taking risks, this is like driving adrenaline, and when you get a profit at the top of the price it's amazing.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
September 01, 2018, 06:56:12 PM
the thing that I like most about cryptocurrency is that it can be used as a form of modern investment and can be more valuable in the future, so that many people believe that cryptocurency in the future can be increasingly popular among the public
Activity: 81
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 03:52:50 AM
It proves me the best online money. And it secures my future.. I like it best because it makes me earn more money. It gives me privilage to become millionier.
Yes that is right, I think that the best thing that I like in crypto currencies is that it is giving me a good profit. I am jobless in real life but still I have the opportunity to make a very good profit from crypto currencies investment.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
September 01, 2018, 01:03:56 AM
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?

For me, it is very useful because Crypto Help to secure every transaction of every coins , also It is for design for a medium exchange of every virtual currencies, it has no tax involve unlike decentralized banks. It has also small fees if you transfering large amount of money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Cryptocurrency is great decision for investment.
No settled return rate like a bank.If you contrast Crypto and bank the arrival rate is high in crypto than bank.Crypto showcase is exceptionally dangerous yet return is likewise extremely high.But recollect dependably put resources into those mint pieces which you have finish exchanging history,research,otherwise dont decide to invest.
Right currently advertise isn't stable,so numerous individuals believe that it would not recoup and going to collapse,for them these forward and backward are normal for crypto world.
Activity: 596
I really like her idea. I believe in cryptocurrency. After all, it allows you to make payments without banks or other intermediaries. She has a lot of advantages over fiat money. The crypto community is growing every day. And it's very good. Soon the crypt will be applied everywhere.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
Most of the cryptocurrency I like its decentralized nature. The fact that it provides unlimited opportunities for investment in promising projects. Gives the opportunity to improve their financial situation. You can also send any amount anywhere in the world in just a few minutes without going through an intermediary. This is great.
Activity: 23
There is no reason for us not to like it, crypto is not a threat like malware or terrorist, crypto is our friend to step in a better life.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
So far, i find crypto no better than fiat money. I use both because they have different advantages and disadvantages. Crypto will certainly oust some of the fiat money, but certainly never quite.
In fact, cryptocurrency offers us a great opportunity to invest in it and make a profit in a relatively short time. The conditions are, we can adapt to the cryptocurrency ecosystem and understand all the risks. I like it very much, especially as a millennial community, this is very profitable, can get money from the gadgets.
brand new
I think, cryptocurrency is not a seasonal business, now cryptocurrency is basically made as an alternative currency. The financial revolution as a transaction tool is much easier, faster and safer. Unwittingly we have entered the digital age, an era where everything has to be done quickly and precisely, crypto is here.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
What I like is that the Cryptocurrency has unlimited capabilities to penetrate the existing traditional financial system. With this ability makes it easier and cheaper
Making a good transaction around the world is really great using cryptocurrency but I like most here is the opportunity you have to get more profit in any ways, especially when you do bounty program. This is my first time to earn more in just a week and that is because of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: