Pages:
Author

Topic: What Do You Look for in a New Project? - page 11. (Read 2028 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 01:17:28 AM
One way to evaluate ICO is the activity and transparency of the teams and communities formed around the project. It is important to assess how many project teams are active on social media. How much information is available about the progress of the project.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 01:14:00 AM
Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!

The first thing I will learn is whether the project really needs a blockade or a token. If looks will make it more complicated maybe I will not be interested in investment.
Activity: 98
April 24, 2018, 01:12:37 AM
I think thats all you said that, that is important but in my opinion the first i see beforre i wanna to be invest that is market size, because if many people invest to in there the market always will be going up but if just a few people invest, so that the market will be going down and down so market is everything about investment
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
April 24, 2018, 01:07:52 AM
Title says it all. If you're looking to invest in an ICO or pre-ICO blockchain project, what's 1-2 attributes that are most important to you? Market size/potential? Management team? Technology that is distinctive? Strong white paper? Social media following? Other...

Aaaaaaaand go!

Well pointed topics you already mention, which people should look into when they are about to invest in ICO.
Nowadays i definitely invest in ICO which already have a working product or their services are being used by fortune 500 companies.
Very attractive for me is also project market cap, i try to invest also in coins which just enter the exchange after ICO and having market cap of 10-30 million $.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 01:02:22 AM
For a large sum I would probably study the project in detail, especially on areas I understand. But for a small amount of investment it may be enough to see the campaign manager.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 01:01:14 AM
all you mention before i agreed. also include its partnership with whomsoever. its plan on entering big and vollatile exchange. And there is also a big role for advisors and backers person behind those project.
Activity: 266
April 24, 2018, 12:51:55 AM
I recommend you take a look at NagriCoin project. It is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector especially when the project has a ready made product - organic fertilizers. This is the first.  The second important point for me is its activity before ITO. The testing of product lasted more than 7 yera. So make conclusions
Activity: 308
April 24, 2018, 12:44:52 AM
Of course I would like to predict how much percentage it would bring me profit. It is becoming increasingly difficult to select ICO that will bring profit as short as 2017. But I think the harder it is to earn more money if you invest correctly
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 24, 2018, 12:32:53 AM
The first and foremost thing I would personally look in the ICO would be the idea and concept behind their project. For me, any project that doesn't have any good idea behind it would not survive in the long run and hence it would be useless to invest the money in it. Great ideas are likely to succeed and get a better response from the public.  I would definitely research and find out the team and developers because if a team doesn't have good developers, then it is pretty likely to go in a decline. Good developers create a better product which results in a greater response from the public.
Usually I look for something that can pays me. As much as possible, they already have a working product and they just want to improve it because many ICOs have a plan and when the ICO is done. Usually new project will give me a job or something like that. They would just inform the investors the they will have a working product soon. They need to promote their new projects right ? I just take Tezos as a lesson. They have the largest ICO in 2017 with a $200 million fund but then they weren't able to release a working product. So usually they need for people like us to promote their project such as from social medias and campaign and bounty in this forum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 12:27:36 AM
All these parametres that you have mentioned are pretty important all together. And there is also a big role for advisors and backers... And Lady Luck at the top of the mountain.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
April 24, 2018, 12:23:00 AM
The first and foremost thing I would personally look in the ICO would be the idea and concept behind their project. For me, any project that doesn't have any good idea behind it would not survive in the long run and hence it would be useless to invest the money in it. Great ideas are likely to succeed and get a better response from the public.  I would definitely research and find out the team and developers because if a team doesn't have good developers , then it is pretty likely to go in a decline. Good developers create a better product which results in a greater response from the public.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
April 24, 2018, 12:13:23 AM

Aaaaaaaand go!

Of course all of the above, to make sure that its going to be profitable and can easily get into an exchange, but I am more inclined to join project that is more like a bitcoin and ethereum in terms of technology, than a specific industry that launches their own token.
Activity: 350
April 24, 2018, 12:07:41 AM
Personally, I invest only in projects that have a finished product or an alpha version. Too many ICOs deceive people and just take their money. To compose in the White Paper you can do anything and make a beautiful site is also not a problem
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 11:57:16 PM
marketing, number of allocations, goal, and the team that runs into a separate consideration if you want to select a new project. the more project necessarily has to be increasingly selective to choose the best projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
April 23, 2018, 11:21:25 PM

Aaaaaaaand go!

As much as possible, they already have a working product and they just want to improve it because many ICOs have a plan and when the ICO is done, they would just inform the investors the they will have a working product soon. I just take Tezos as a lesson. They have the largest ICO in 2017 with a $200 million fund but then they weren't able to release a working product. The sooner the team has release their project then the people would be able to judge if this would help in their businesses and daily lives or not. The team behind is a big factor especially if they have been involved in a company before that has been successful but a working project is a must for me.
Activity: 308
April 23, 2018, 11:13:56 PM

Aaaaaaaand go!

First of course who the team behind him. Next is to understand what exactly gives the token a value, by whom and for what purpose this token will be of interest. Token must have a fundamental and not speculative value. To answer this question, you need to analyze the business model of the project, as well as how the token will be generated and distributed.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 10:44:29 PM
There are many things to look out for and research in a new project like if it has an active community as community is one of the most important factors, if it has a strong dev team as devs are the ones who are going to choose which direction the coin goes and if it has a real world use case as without a use case theres no value the coin might have.
Activity: 224
April 23, 2018, 10:39:31 PM

Aaaaaaaand go!
Hello!
For me most important product and market for it. Because team could create cool product for the huge market, but it could be that they don't have enough time for the White Paper. But project great and I can invest and after that join to the team and help with documents.
I think that in scams projects always has a strong WP and other documents.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 10:01:55 PM
Now I am very much choosy about Ico investment . Now I am seeing the solution and scope of solution . Most importantly now I am looking for mvp or atleast working alpha or beta product. I am no more believing whitepaper And website . Of course I will try to find teams linked in profile try to research about their organisation. Before investing I am doing lots of stuff because I had very bad experience in few past ico’s.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
April 23, 2018, 09:12:43 PM
I don't care that much about whitepaper because they can pay someone to write a good one with lots of buzz word, the most important things is the team background and the potential of the project itself. A great project with lots of potential can generate a large amount of profit in several years and a great team is needed in order to achieve that and make sure that the project isn't scam.
Pages:
Jump to: