Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ? - page 13. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 360
You work in Insurance? Message me.
I moved over a decent amount of my assets from BTC to ETH, as I see more applications in the short term. Still I think BTC will serrve well as a 5 year asset investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I am more prefer to bitcoin because its the number one in cypto.and because of its high value.although i always use ethereum.but if i have more money i will invest in bitcoin.bitcoin price grow faster.same last year
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I prefer ETH because I think that ETH is undervalued sufficiently and it means if I am right I will be able gain a profit from my ETH soon.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is still more preferable to me than ethereum simply because of it higher value and the most popular among all the crypto currency in the world. It's acceptability cover many countries as compared to ethereum and others.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
I prefer Bitcoin over Ethereum as it is the market leader. Bitcoin is more profitable and has bigger trading volume. The number of transactions, infrastructure and adoption of Bitcoin is also high. Since Bitcoin has more acceptability as a currency so it can use as payment option. But for portfolio diversification I hold some amount of Ethereum too.
Activity: 476
I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
Both are good coins to invest your money with. Both has potential to be profitable as an investment since one etherium is jist proportional with the market statistics of bitcoin such that what happens to bitcoin is likely to happen with etherium particularly with the ups and downs in the msrket. But still,I'd choose Bitcoin for its proven capabilities.
If both the coins are good it does not means we will invest in both; it is my own opinion that bitcoin is good to use than hold more than one currency for you, if you really only want profit the bitcoin can give you everything you don’t needs to put your eggs in multi buckets. ETH is good but even then it can never be equal to bitcoin, neither in price nor in demand,  to me only bitcoin is the best currency which gives us profit and that earn income for us.
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
If you have enough money to invest I think it will best to buy 10eth and hold it. Because holding 10eth is better then holding 1Btc.
Activity: 182
I like bitcoin and idol it. Because of how bitcoin is formed and developed. By being a hero, it brings a revolution in blockchain technology to the world. Effectiveness, dedication and effort after stumbling over long distances in maturity and development. It brought momentum and importance to the birth of the crypto market.

I always preferred bitcoin because it's the no1 crypto currency in the world.No other coin can match bitcoin or can reach the high level as bitcoin.I think bitcoin will always rule the other coin like ethereum.So I will definitely choose bitcoin over ehereum.
I agree with your point of view. Bitcoin has such specialties and standards that it is always one of the most special coins in the crypto market.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy

I always prefer bitcoin over ethereum because it is more profitable and the growth is much faster as well more than any other cryptocurrency, i doubt that people will invest on other coins if the prices of bitcoins will be only cheap.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I prefer bitcoin of course, because the price is much better than eth and I can from it higher profit, but eth is good too.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Well today as i have enough bitcoin,i am aiming for more ethereum since its too cheaper and has been speculated to be the more valued and potentially to grow this year,maybe it cant reach more than bitcoin price but can make a good record more than what ot had last January
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
There is a difference between core ideologies of these two coins. Bitcoin is all about transferring funds from one point to another without any approval of the third party whereas Ethereum has a solution for the trust issue especially when it comes to the financial sector. I would go with BTC for a simple transaction and will choose ETH for transactions having complex aspects such as contracts. There are two different things and we should not consider it the same.
Activity: 255
For me Ethereum can be like a starting point for those, who dont have on start many funds to invest, can start from $4 now and try to move somehow, so Ethereum, alts, starting
Activity: 266
I prefer both bitcoins and Ethereum but I hold bitcoins for a long term due to the high cost of network fees, and use Ether to trade other alternative currencies. When ever I am involved in ICO purchase, it is Ether that I use other than bitcoins to reduce the fees.Ether price has a direct relation with bitcoins, because as bitcoin prices increases, so do ether.
Activity: 10
For all the benefits it offers, for all the power it still has in spite of its detractors, I am in favor of bitcoin.
Activity: 14
for me both this cryptocurrency are good so i think i will go to the both but as of now im working in bitcoin and we all know that this two crypto are we can get profit and we can earn money into it so both are good, i prefer as of now bitcoin because in bitcoin i have the thoughts and knowledge about it.
yes both are excellent in cryptocurrency, bitcoin and ethereum have potential for long term, but i prefer bitcoin because bitcoin has higher mobility
and I think bitcoin has an effect on the rise and fall of ethereum,
if bitcoin rises then ethereum rises and vice versa if bitcoin decreases then ethereum also decreases
so I prefer bitcoin rather than ethereum
Activity: 238

Well I suppose you are right but, the difference really isn't that big. And if you think about it, bitcoins are still pretty dominant and can truly offer more profits since it is more popular than ethereum or any other altcoin out there in this industry. But for me, I really do not see any reason as to why I should choose from the two when I can clearly take advantage of the fact that they both still have a lot of room to grow and can really enable me to gain massive profits by taking advantage of the benefits that I can get from both of them.
Activity: 10
I prefer Ethereum to invest of course, but with bitcoin I can make big purchases and that's why it becomes such a tough competition.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, I prefer both sides because both sides are cryptocurrency that you can earn a massive profit or income. But it will depend on that situation, if you want to ask what will I prefer to acceptance, transaction, earning, a capability I will choose bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is much-accepted cryptocurrency of all because it is the first, also bitcoin is much accepted because of its capability to transact your money fast, less fee and more. Yes, in earning you can still gain a massive profit using ethereum but if you compare that value of bitcoin and ethereum you will notice that bitcoin is much expensive than bitcoin, but like I said it depend on the situation and on the person what he will prefer. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
Ethereum is second of all the cryptocurrency out there and it has a very nice rate of value but I prefer bitcoin because it has the highest rate of all, right now it is best to buy and hoard a lots of Bitcoin because it went down so deep and it will rise up again afterwards. This is said by many and I believe it too. Either way both cryptocurrency is very good investment because they have both good rate in value even though the value differs from ETH to BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: