Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ? - page 14. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

I always prefer to invest on bitcoins because the profit you will earn will be much higher more than investing on ethereum, but still it will depend on your capital on what type of cryptocurrency you are planning to invest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
One thing is for sure,bith etherium and Bitcoin and good crypto-investments. But I just do prefer etherium since it has a lower market value which will allow me to hold huge amount for a smaller price unlike in Bitcoin which has an expensive msrket value. Holding id not easy and you need to have huge amount of patience to that.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
I am also more interested in ethereum, flexible and used by lots of token exchange, as well as every bounty payment. see the price of ethereum now is really low, but have started trying to rise again and stay above $ 500. hopefully the price quickly back above $ 1000, while the price is still cheap, buy as much as we can hold until the price goes up again.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I like both but I still want ETH investment over Bitcoin. In my opinion, ETH has many advantages over Bitcoin and the value of ETH is currently very low so it will make more profit than Bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

They're both essential you know. And both advantageous in their own ways. Bitcoin, as we all know is the predecessor of other cryptocurrencies and when talking about store of value, it is more promising because upon investment, it will surely give you a good amount of return. But when it come's to being a transactional medium aspect, you might want to use a different cryptocurrency–the Ethereum. Why? Because it has lower transaction fees compared to that of Bitcoin. And besides, though it is just about three (3) years long in the market (being introduced in 2015), it ranks second next to Bitcoin.

So what would be my favorite? I'd just pick both because despite having their differences in technical aspects, their purpose is only one–to help the society through their new and interesting manner.
Activity: 340
Honestly, for now I prefer ethereum than bitcoin. Ethereum now is really profitable, it may not be high as bitcoin but atleast you are sure that your investments will receive a gain. Bitcoin now is in critical mode since it has a lower value. And thats why maby investor sell their bitcoin to avoid or reduce their loss.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
I prefer bitcoin is better than eth beacuse the price was higher and deserves more profit since the eth price going down too and make my investment dropped I still believe in bitcoin
we all know that both cryptocurrency are good but i think i must prefer bitcoin even though we know that the bitcoin price is taht low we know that it will get high soon and bitcoin are proven that we can get some big profit into bitcoin so i prefer bitcoin than etherium.
Activity: 429
Both are good coins to invest your money with. Both has potential to be profitable as an investment since one etherium is jist proportional with the market statistics of bitcoin such that what happens to bitcoin is likely to happen with etherium particularly with the ups and downs in the msrket. But still,I'd choose Bitcoin for its proven capabilities.
Activity: 238
for me both this cryptocurrency are good so i think i will go to the both but as of now im working in bitcoin and we all know that this two crypto are we can get profit and we can earn money into it so both are good, i prefer as of now bitcoin because in bitcoin i have the thoughts and knowledge about it.
Activity: 434
Both bitcoin and Ethereum are equally beneficial because they are the most purchased coins by traders. But I am prefer to Ethereum than bitcoin due to cheaper Ethereum price, so i do not need big capital to invest and the amount of eth that i can have is also bigger. That means the profit that i can get is bigger too. All ICO also use Ethereum for their investment platform and many people will buy ethereum for investment. It will be increase the ethereum price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
For the short-term like (3-4 months), Ethereum will be the best choice. I will personally go to Ethereum for investing because Ethereum is favourite but it is still undervalued cryptocurrency comparing to Bitcoin, and it will grow unexpectedly in future.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
We knows that both of them are good for investment because this two coins can gain a huge profit so if you want you can invest this coins. For me i really prefer to invest bitcoin because the price of it is so high and expecting it will go up high sooner or later.
Activity: 182
When I started the thread I would have never thought that people would be choosing BITCOIN or ETHEREUM. Honestly I love them both for different reasons.
Activity: 154

In my opinion, there is no need to compare with the two cryptocurrencies.  Both bitcoin and ethereum are good coins. It give us same benefits and opportunities in the crypto market. Both coins are volatile in price. They have the same trend in the supply and demand of the market.
Activity: 392
I like both because I think bitcoin and ethereum are coins that have high prices and are more profitable, ethereum is becoming increasingly popular now and trying to get close to bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
threads are made this, done to death to be seen! people will definitely choose both coins and will not choose between one of them, because these two coins I think can complement each other, plus these two coins have already seen the elephant in the world of cryptocurrency when compared with other alt. the two coins that are nesting behind the blockchain have great influence in the crypto world, especially bitcoin.

Great response. Here is a quick question, do you see any altcoin, or a new coin replacing these 2 giants? Or if the 2 giants do fall, does that mean it is the end?

Would love to hear your thoughts,

I prefer Bitcoin for long term trusted store of value and this is a good investment while Ethereum is not a good investment because if an investor is productive then he or she will choose Bitcoin in order to get huge profit. Ethereum is sometimes using as a contract between companies and is something else and not an investment but is not trusted like Bitcoin and even these tow are incomparable if look into its features and outcomes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
I like both coin: BTC and ETH. Since entering the cryptocurrency market, I have always supported these two coins. It helps my income stream to grow. I will always support BTC and ETH in the present and in the future.

We all have the same choice. . Would I be able to choose both bitcoin and ethereum. Both of two are the same in the benefits and ability earn profits by using bitcoin and ethereum. The primary unmistakable of them are. Bitcoin is too much expensive more than the ethereum. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. Goes to the ethereum is a smart shame. This two are fantastic coins whatever you will pick you can make an advantage to them.
Activity: 560
I'm more interested in bitcoin than on ethereum. most coins can also be purchased using bitcoins. and the price is also much more expensive than ethereum. it's just that bitcoin is expensive in transaction costs. if we use bitcoin for trading it is also much more profitable than trading using ethereum. if we are short-term trading, bitcoin is very profitable. that's the reason why I'm more interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
It has more advanced technology than any other, has a great potential and more profitable.

Bitcoin is the first Digital Currency on the Blockchain, it is the first successful digital currency but it doesn't mean that it has the most advanced technology than the other digital currencies since it is here for a long period of time. Altcoins are made to make a new currency that is more better than BTC, the only thing that this altcoins can't beat about BTC is its price.
well, I hold both, although not many, I think this year, bitcoin and eth have great potential to have a higher price compared to the previous year. although at the moment the two coin prices have not shown a big rise, but I think there will be a time until that happens.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
It has more advanced technology than any other, has a great potential and more profitable.

Bitcoin is the first Digital Currency on the Blockchain, it is the first successful digital currency but it doesn't mean that it has the most advanced technology than the other digital currencies since it is here for a long period of time. Altcoins are made to make a new currency that is more better than BTC, the only thing that this altcoins can't beat about BTC is its price.
Pages:
Jump to: