Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ? - page 15. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I prefer Bitcoin because of its higher value.
While Ethereum has a stable price value compared with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has a great influence on Cryptocurrency.
Other Altcoin will also be affected by Bitcoin.
For example, if the value of Bitcoin price rises, altcoin also rises in price.
Whereas if Bitcoin drops its value, then altcoin also decreases its value.

I prefer Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is the king of all coins and has high standards.further from Bitcoin investment many profits can be achieved. Bitcoin has a secure trading system.Now the Ethereum is good. But Bitcoin is better than Ethereum, so I like Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

looking at the price and availability between the two coins I prefer bitcoin because of the very limited availability of bitcoin which is only about 21 million pieces of bitcoin alone it is clear that bitcoin will be a very expensive coin in the future, because the total supply is getting thinner, it will be difficult to get bitcoin.
Activity: 238
I like two COINS, although BTC trade for examination and approval, slower than the ETH but I prefer to invest in the currency, it proves more, in the long view, BTC can bring me more in return.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Definitely ETH
I see in it more opportunities than in BTC
For BTC lovers: first - don't mean the best
Activity: 210
I prefer Bitcoin because of its higher value.
While Ethereum has a stable price value compared with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has a great influence on Cryptocurrency.
Other Altcoin will also be affected by Bitcoin.
For example, if the value of Bitcoin price rises, altcoin also rises in price.
Whereas if Bitcoin drops its value, then altcoin also decreases its value.
Activity: 210
Both bitcoin and ethereum are good. Though I would go for bitcoin for a longer investment because of it's potential to give high return on investment.
Activity: 518
HODL
I like both coin: BTC and ETH. Since entering the cryptocurrency market, I have always supported these two coins. It helps my income stream to grow. I will always support BTC and ETH in the present and in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
bitcoin and ethereum have their own feature,because of this community choose one of them.bitcoin and ethereum according community that support them its have technology that changed payment system in world right now.
Activity: 238
I prefer bitcoin over ethereum.

Bitcoin is the forerunner on the introduction of cryptocurrencies.
It has more advanced technology than any other, has a great potential and more profitable. It is also the most popular among the cryptocurrencies making the most number of people greatly interested and invested on it.
Activity: 280
I think bitcoin is better than ethereum as we all know bitcoin is the first ever coin in crypto and its worth holding it for a long time because its price is higher than any coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is good for the long term hold as it’s the future of cryptocurrency and the world is starting to accept bitcoin so I hope bitcoin will give more profit in the future.
Activity: 300
more I tend to bitkoinu than to the etherium, because the first helped me realize a lot in my life
Activity: 106
I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
Both bitcoin and Ethereum is good but i prefer to bitcoin because it has a great potential and very profitable.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I like both and I invest in bitcoin and ethereum too because I see good prospects on both coins and also be coins for references from some other coins because I see many coins that have a price with a comparison of bitcoin or ethereum
Activity: 294
Bitcoin is considered to be a better currency on the market but Eth is a well-developed and well-established currency, possibly in the future Eth will replace Bitcoin in the market, I think. There are more people involved in investing, but the amount of money they spend will be less for fear of risk.
I prefer fot both currency because I know both are leading in terms of prices and exchange. I think both is the most popular coin in all over the world. Supposedly, most people are really want to involve in both currency because of fluctuation on its prices that has a big impact of return on profit.
Activity: 322
Bitcoin is considered to be a better currency on the market but Eth is a well-developed and well-established currency, possibly in the future Eth will replace Bitcoin in the market, I think. There are more people involved in investing, but the amount of money they spend will be less for fear of risk.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Bitcoin is better. It is more stable than ethereum and it is safer to hold bitcoin than ethereum. However, if you want to take some risk, ethereum is the best choice because we can earn a huge amount of money if ethereum decides to increase the price
Yeah, obviously I'll prefer bitcoin over ethereum. However, the bitcoin is quite unstable but it offers a great potential than ethereum and moreover, it is more secure. So, one should go for bitcoin rather than ethereum as the profit-making in comparison to it is higher and additionally, it is the right time to invest in it...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Stability of Etherum coin is much better and can be regarded as a safe thing to be an investment. But if used to be able to get a large profit margin then investing by buying Bitcoin will be much better and profitable. Bitcoin has a very high price fluctuations that can make us get a big profit, yes I would prefer the bitcoin as an investment because I prioritize the big advantage. I know each person must have their different goals and everyone also has their own strategy. In essence trading is the thing to get things much better, they try to make a profit by making some decisions that judged is the best thing.
Just in case you think that Ethereum is safer than bitcoin, no altcoin can exist without bitcoin and none of them can make any progress without bitcoin. If Ethereum is that good and survives on its own then why is it not gaining any value? Why it is always that whenever bitcoin takes rest, Ethereum also gives up. The truth is, the whole crypto world exists just because of bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
In actual both are better but they are doing Thier work at Thier plave very well and that why both of them are perfect from another another side of view .
Here two factors work for the simple understanding like the owner of the bitcoin is annonymous so they can work with more independent ways but opposite of this etherium owner that is vitalik is open to this world and he is in direct contact with the physical world and also he can't provide more privacy to the users than what bitcoin can give .
But oposite of this , etherium giving more faster speed of confirmation of the transaction then bitcoin , so both of these two coins are better at Thier place and we should give priority to use both of them according to our need.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
from bitcoin and etherium equally like. but I prefer bitcoin because the market is nicer and the graphics are always moving. so we can more quickly determine how much profit from our trading
If we look at the overall performance of both the coins, then we’ll observe that bitcoin has performed exceptionally well since the start but ETH has also managed to make a very good name in the international market and that it is now one of the most favorable coin for the sake of investing of your money. You need to make a choice based on your plan of either going for long term investment of money or short-term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: