Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ? - page 12. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
Both bitcoin and ethereum are good but i prefer bitcoin than ethereum because the price of bitcoin that is really bigger than ethereum and bitcoin is the biggest trade volume in cryptocurrency also bitcoin is like the core of crypto, everytime the bitcoin price change, it will effect other altcoins too.
Bitcoin is the priory and I would suggest it to everyone else too. No doubt Ethereum is also an amazing crypto coin but honestly, it is not as good a bitcoin is. It can’t yield even half of the profits that bitcoin can. A person should invest at least 60 to 70 percent of his amount in bitcoin and remaining in Ethereum. Even after remaining as the king of altcoins, Ethereum is too weak for being opponent of bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

Ethereum is my favorite investment. Its because the price is more cheaper than bitcoin. Beside that, i am believe that ethereum price have more potential to rising because ethereum used by many platform and it will increase ethereum used for paying gas transaction
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I like them both, with Bitcoin being the most valuable and well known cryptocurrency which is also being used as a store of value. Despite Bitcoin being volatile it’s gain in value has always overlapped it’s temporary drops, it also has the advantage of being the first to market which has allowed it to gain the trust of many big companies such as Microsoft which have integrated Bitcoin as a payment option.Ethereum on the other hand is also first to market for what it does, hear me out real quick, Ethereum is not just a cryptocurrency, it is a blockchain based technology that allows developers to create powerfull “DApps” (dectralized applications) which can perform revolutionary functions such as automated smart contracts which could remove the need for a middle man in any business or transaction.Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are groundbreaking and have the potential to have a massive impact on the way we handle and use money as well as the we we conduct business and raise funds, this is the reason why I personally hold both.If you plan on investing in either Bitcoin or Ethereum I recommend CEX which allows you to buy both from anywhere in the world, Coinmama is also another great option to buy both Bitcoin and Ethereum with worldwide availability. If you are based in Europe you can try BitPanda which offers you Bitcoin and Ethereum plus 2 other highly valued cryptocurrencies but at the moment they only allow people living in Europe to verify their accounts and purchase cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is currently in the lead and is the most popular trading pair out of the two but Ethereum is following closely behind as we are beginning to see ETH trading pairs on popular exchanges, not to mention Ethereum being added to fiat based, direct purchase exchanges like the ones mentioned above. Bitcoin and Ethereum might even end being the Apple and Google (in terms of popularity) of the cryptocurrency world, I believe both are definitely here to stay and I cannot wait to see how they change the personal, corporate and financial landscapes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the first and I consider as a gold. Not only that just for holding your Bitcoin I get high return profit. But when it comes to trading I think Ethereum is a good choice for trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
in the development, of course, I liked the bitcoin because it already proved to have a very good development. but the investment I prefer against the ethereum because could still achieve a great potential.
Activity: 210

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are powered by the principle of distributed ledgers and cryptography, the two differ in many technical ways. For example, the programming language used by Ethereum is Turning complete whereas Bitcoin is in a stack based language. However, from a general point of view, Bitcoin and Ethereum differ in purpose. While Bitcoin is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a medium of payment transaction and store of value, Ethereum is developed as a platform which facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications via its own currency vehicle. While Bitcoin and Ether are both digital currencies, the primary purpose of Ether is not to establish itself as a payment alternative (unlike Bitcoin) but to facilitate and monetize the working of Ethereum to enable developers to build and run distributed applications

In sum, Ethereum is an advancement based on the principle of blockchain that supports bitcoin but with a purpose that does not compete with Bitcoin. However, the popularity and rising market capitalization of Ether brings it in competition with all cryptocurrencies, especially from the trading perspective. Currently, the market cap of Ether (ETH) is more than Ripple and Litecoin, although it’s far behind Bitcoin (BTC). On the whole, Bitcoin and Ethereum are different versions using the blockchain technology, and are set to establish themselves, driven by different intentions.

Activity: 798
The block chain technology is not limited to building an electronic currency system. The co-founder of ETH, Vitalik Buterin, knows this. Instead of limiting users to limited blockchain functionality, he sees the potential of the blockchain platform where developers can build any application they want. This allows software designers to acquire all the advantages of blockchain technology without creating their own blockchain, including decentralization, non-remodeling, and security. This is the idea behind ETH, and so far it has been a great success.

The ETH is more resistant to market shocks than bitcoin. Fiat money has value because people think it is valuable, and in this case, bitcoin is similar to fiat money. That makes bitcoin a bit more stable, since everyone who invests in bitcoin will invest in the value of bitcoin. But if investors start to lose confidence, bitcoin will be vulnerable to potential shocks.

Ethereum have many advantages for start up and for bussiness. Its happen because ethereum network can used by others platfor. Bitcoin is different than ethereum because bitcoin function is store of value or like gold on our real world.
Activity: 85
I prefer both. Bitcoin is profitable, Ethereum helps me to invest even on a low budget. It’s always best to invest in bitcoin and an altcoin so you switch depending on how well they are doing on the market at a particular time. Hope this helps.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
The block chain technology is not limited to building an electronic currency system. The co-founder of ETH, Vitalik Buterin, knows this. Instead of limiting users to limited blockchain functionality, he sees the potential of the blockchain platform where developers can build any application they want. This allows software designers to acquire all the advantages of blockchain technology without creating their own blockchain, including decentralization, non-remodeling, and security. This is the idea behind ETH, and so far it has been a great success.

The ETH is more resistant to market shocks than bitcoin. Fiat money has value because people think it is valuable, and in this case, bitcoin is similar to fiat money. That makes bitcoin a bit more stable, since everyone who invests in bitcoin will invest in the value of bitcoin. But if investors start to lose confidence, bitcoin will be vulnerable to potential shocks.
Activity: 143
I prefer Ethereum because ethereum can be used as a platform for other cryptocurrencies, and also because Ether transactions tend to be confirmed quicker by the blockchain. It's built to be more efficient than bitcoin, partly through virtue of being a newer and more optimized cryptocurrency. Plus, Ethereum over bitcoin for transactions is that its fees tend to be far lower.
Activity: 182
Ethereum proved itself to me in 2017. Ethereum is not an ordinary altcoin, nowly it is market maker together with Bitcoin. Many ICOs are Ethereum based. At the beginning it reflected the price of Ethereum negatively but then it changed and Ethereum is a very valuable coin. As a result both are advantageous for investments.
In the entire list of the crypto coins which are there at this very moment, both bitcoin and ETH are the best of the bets coins and that most of the investors are only investing their money into these coins as they know that doing so will help them in making of more amount of money. However, it is you who need to decide according to the situation and your plan. I will go for bitcoin as I am more interested in long term investment of money.

I have a feeling we will witness a big change in terms of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies this year. Who knows, maybe an even newer technology will be born
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Ethereum proved itself to me in 2017. Ethereum is not an ordinary altcoin, nowly it is market maker together with Bitcoin. Many ICOs are Ethereum based. At the beginning it reflected the price of Ethereum negatively but then it changed and Ethereum is a very valuable coin. As a result both are advantageous for investments.
In the entire list of the crypto coins which are there at this very moment, both bitcoin and ETH are the best of the bets coins and that most of the investors are only investing their money into these coins as they know that doing so will help them in making of more amount of money. However, it is you who need to decide according to the situation and your plan. I will go for bitcoin as I am more interested in long term investment of money.
Activity: 66
For me the best coin to choose would be where the money is. We know that for now bitcoin still has the top place for investments so that it is where the green pasture is for investors. Ethereum  is good as well and there is no doubt about it. If you really want to gain the most money, maybe it would be better to take the two.
Activity: 274
For me Ethereum can be like a starting point for those, who dont have on start many funds to invest, can start from $4 now and try to move somehow, so Ethereum, alts, starting

Well said,  we all know there are lots of coin you can start with.  For thus who confuse for this two.  Then choose different coins. But i assure you, you wont regrets having that eth and btc in your wallet.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

Bitcoin is pioneer in cryptocurrency market and thats why peoples attracted to invest on bitcoin. Ethereum is like platform that can used by many platform for any kind bussiness model, and its very flexible. I am believe ethereum have great potential in the future because many platform will use ethereum network
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
I like ETH over the BTC because it's team is making more effort on the improvement of protocl. It looks like it is so at least.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Bitcoin will always be my favorite. For some reason I like the way bitcoin market is going because I will have time to buy some bitcoin if the price is low then hodl it until the time that I was satisfied with the price. I don't have that huge capital compared to other investors so I need to time it when bitcoin is in a slump. I am also investing a portion of my money on ETH. It has no other way to go but UP. ETH will also increase its value this year because of its demand.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Both are good investments but I would prefer to buy and hold Ethereum for now because ethereum is cheaper than bitcoin and has so many features. It is much easier in terms of transaction and aside from that easier to earn alot of campaigns that pays eth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Of course the reason i was here its because of bitcoin. I heard eth is doing good too but still my faborite is bitcoin. Besides bitcoin still the leading cryptocurrency amd its value still big compare to other cryptocoins. One more thing i am more familiar with bitcoin though.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
For now I prefer to choose bitcoin of course because it's the only crypto that I could earn right now by joining campaigns. I've heard a lot about etherium but still bitcoin is the best for me. Bitcoin has 21million stock but etherium I still don't or I'm not sure what stock ether has.
Pages:
Jump to: